chich has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

help with chest....

hi i need some help with my chest. my workout for my chest is basically incline bench, decline bench, flat bench, and some pulldown cross-over cable thing (wouldnt have a clue about the name of the exercise). all bench exercises are done with dumbbells, no bar.

the problem is that the inside of my pecks are rock hard, while the outside of them (nipple area and north of it) are still 'flabby' (ie. covered with a thin layer of fat)

can anyone suggest something to help me balance out my pecks and muscle-up the outside of them?

thanks

Open Ear and Closed Fist C--Bass's Avatar
    C--Bass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) C--Bass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) C--Bass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) C--Bass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) C--Bass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) C--Bass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) C--Bass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) C--Bass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) C--Bass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) C--Bass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) C--Bass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Reps/Diet/Rest

What is your overall BF? That can be the inhibiting factor in your quest for rock-hard pecs.
    Secondly, what is your rep range and and rest periods? If you want to maximize muscle I would stick to the 6-8 reps and minute breaks between sets.

Let us know,
    Cheers,

C--Bass

alkalinekid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If the inside of your pecs are hard and not the outside, try going wider on your DB presses
    GET BIG

chich has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    um BF% last time i measured was 16%, bodyweight is 80kg (176lbs), each apparatus consists of 4 sets, reps go from 12-10-8-6 while weight (in kg's of each dumbbell) goes from 17.5-20-22.5-25. decline is slightly different in that the weight for the first two sets is 25, second two sets is 27.5. resting usually lasts between 1-2 minutes.

the aims not to get 'rock-hard' pecs, but rather get awesome/nicer shape.

thanks guys

MA_Man has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    do squats! there is a article somewhere on the main site.