DatTeenLifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DatTeenLifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DatTeenLifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DatTeenLifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DatTeenLifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DatTeenLifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DatTeenLifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DatTeenLifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DatTeenLifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DatTeenLifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DatTeenLifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Guy At Gym Bugged Out On Me

so im doing bench press and i ask this older guy to spot me. dnt get me wrong he was pretty big, not that big but pretty cut too. so i put on 175 and bang out easy 5 reps. so i go to add 10 lbs and the guy is like"what are u doing"? and im like "im going to 185 cuz i usully get another good 5 reps". and hes like just doing 175 dnt add any weight. and hes like i learned all my ****t from muscle nd fitness magazine thts where the good info is.and i say to him im going for size/strength so i wanna add weight. so i just add on 10 lbs and ask someone else to spot me and the guy comes over to me after and blabs to me how i shud listen to him.

Bring the MF'ing Ruckus ForceFedTrauma's Avatar
    ForceFedTrauma is on a distinguished road. (+10) ForceFedTrauma is on a distinguished road. (+10) ForceFedTrauma is on a distinguished road. (+10) ForceFedTrauma is on a distinguished road. (+10) ForceFedTrauma is on a distinguished road. (+10) ForceFedTrauma is on a distinguished road. (+10) ForceFedTrauma is on a distinguished road. (+10) ForceFedTrauma is on a distinguished road. (+10) ForceFedTrauma is on a distinguished road. (+10) ForceFedTrauma is on a distinguished road. (+10) ForceFedTrauma is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    thats so wierd because so im doing bench press and i ask this older guy to spot me. dnt get me wrong he was pretty big, not that big but pretty cut too. so i put on 175 and bang out easy 5 reps. so i go to add 10 lbs and the guy is like"what are u doing"? and im like "im going to 185 cuz i usully get another good 5 reps". and hes like just doing 175 dnt add any weight. and hes like i learned all my ****t from muscle nd fitness magazine thts where the good info is.and i say to him im going for size/strength so i wanna add weight. so i just add on 10 lbs and ask someone else to spot me and the guy comes over to me after and blabs to me how i shud listen to him.
    jackin meh fibraz...

life > bodybuilding

"Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds." - Henry Rollins

owe:
    turbomonkey
    krocknw
    tyty88

DatTeenLifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DatTeenLifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DatTeenLifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DatTeenLifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DatTeenLifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DatTeenLifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DatTeenLifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DatTeenLifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DatTeenLifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DatTeenLifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DatTeenLifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by ForceFedTrauma View Post
    thats so wierd because so im doing bench press and i ask this older guy to spot me. dnt get me wrong he was pretty big, not that big but pretty cut too. so i put on 175 and bang out easy 5 reps. so i go to add 10 lbs and the guy is like"what are u doing"? and im like "im going to 185 cuz i usully get another good 5 reps". and hes like just doing 175 dnt add any weight. and hes like i learned all my ****t from muscle nd fitness magazine thts where the good info is.and i say to him im going for size/strength so i wanna add weight. so i just add on 10 lbs and ask someone else to spot me and the guy comes over to me after and blabs to me how i shud listen to him.
    omg no way

Location: Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Jimmaling has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jimmaling has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jimmaling has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jimmaling has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jimmaling has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jimmaling has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jimmaling has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jimmaling has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jimmaling has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jimmaling has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jimmaling has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i really hate when people do that
    swole lighting in avi

lololololo65 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lololololo65 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lololololo65 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lololololo65 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lololololo65 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lololololo65 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lololololo65 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lololololo65 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lololololo65 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lololololo65 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lololololo65 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Holy **** thats messed cuz i was bench pressing and i ask this older guy to spot me. dnt get me wrong he was pretty big, not that big but pretty cut too. so i put on 175 and bang out easy 5 reps. so i go to add 10 lbs and the guy is like"what are u doing"? and im like "im going to 185 cuz i usully get another good 5 reps". and hes like just doing 175 dnt add any weight. and hes like i learned all my ****t from muscle nd fitness magazine thts where the good info is.and i say to him im going for size/strength so i wanna add weight. so i just add on 10 lbs and ask someone else to spot me and the guy comes over to me after and blabs to me how i shud listen to him.

Originally Posted by lololololo65 View Post
    Holy **** thats messed cuz i was bench pressing and i ask this older guy to spot me. dnt get me wrong he was pretty big, not that big but pretty cut too. so i put on 175 and bang out easy 5 reps. so i go to add 10 lbs and the guy is like"what are u doing"? and im like "im going to 185 cuz i usully get another good 5 reps". and hes like just doing 175 dnt add any weight. and hes like i learned all my ****t from muscle nd fitness magazine thts where the good info is.and i say to him im going for size/strength so i wanna add weight. so i just add on 10 lbs and ask someone else to spot me and the guy comes over to me after and blabs to me how i shud listen to him.
    OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Miscer is just really nice. (+1000) Miscer is just really nice. (+1000) Miscer is just really nice. (+1000) Miscer is just really nice. (+1000) Miscer is just really nice. (+1000) Miscer is just really nice. (+1000) Miscer is just really nice. (+1000) Miscer is just really nice. (+1000) Miscer is just really nice. (+1000) Miscer is just really nice. (+1000) Miscer is just really nice. (+1000)
    crazy **** brah also i was bench pressing and i ask this older guy to spot me. dnt get me wrong he was pretty big, not that big but pretty cut too. so i put on 175 and bang out easy 5 reps. so i go to add 10 lbs and the guy is like"what are u doing"? and im like "im going to 185 cuz i usully get another good 5 reps". and hes like just doing 175 dnt add any weight. and hes like i learned all my ****t from muscle nd fitness magazine thts where the good info is.and i say to him im going for size/strength so i wanna add weight. so i just add on 10 lbs and ask someone else to spot me and the guy comes over to me after and blabs to me how i shud listen to him.
    reppin back

repz on spot: VendettaV2b
    negz on spot: Curation

IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You guys serious same here, so im doing bench press and i ask this older guy to spot me. dnt get me wrong he was pretty big, not that big but pretty cut too. so i put on 175 and bang out easy 5 reps. so i go to add 10 lbs and the guy is like"what are u doing"? and im like "im going to 185 cuz i usully get another good 5 reps". and hes like just doing 175 dnt add any weight. and hes like i learned all my ****t from muscle nd fitness magazine thts where the good info is.and i say to him im going for size/strength so i wanna add weight. so i just add on 10 lbs and ask someone else to spot me and the guy comes over to me after and blabs to me how i shud listen to him.

Source2006 is not very well liked. (-100) Source2006 is not very well liked. (-100) Source2006 is not very well liked. (-100) Source2006 is not very well liked. (-100) Source2006 is not very well liked. (-100) Source2006 is not very well liked. (-100) Source2006 is not very well liked. (-100) Source2006 is not very well liked. (-100) Source2006 is not very well liked. (-100) Source2006 is not very well liked. (-100) Source2006 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Dude.... Seriously? Because I was bench pressing and i ask this older guy to spot me. dnt get me wrong he was pretty big, not that big but pretty cut too. so i put on 225 and bang out easy 5 reps. so i go to add 100 lbs and the guy is like"what are u doing"? and im like "im going to 325 cuz i usully get another good 5 reps". and hes like just doing 225 dnt add any weight. and hes like i learned all my ****t from muscle nd fitness magazine thts where the good info is.and i say to him im going for size/strength so i wanna add weight. so i just add on 100 lbs and ask someone else to spot me and the guy comes over to me after and blabs to me how i shud listen to him.

ShayThor1989 is just really nice. (+1000) ShayThor1989 is just really nice. (+1000) ShayThor1989 is just really nice. (+1000) ShayThor1989 is just really nice. (+1000) ShayThor1989 is just really nice. (+1000) ShayThor1989 is just really nice. (+1000) ShayThor1989 is just really nice. (+1000) ShayThor1989 is just really nice. (+1000) ShayThor1989 is just really nice. (+1000) ShayThor1989 is just really nice. (+1000) ShayThor1989 is just really nice. (+1000)
    This is too weird because...

so im doing bench press and i ask this older guy to spot me. dnt get me wrong he was pretty big, not that big but pretty cut too. so i put on 175 and bang out easy 5 reps. so i go to add 10 lbs and the guy is like"what are u doing"? and im like "im going to 185 cuz i usully get another good 5 reps". and hes like just doing 175 dnt add any weight. and hes like i learned all my ****t from muscle nd fitness magazine thts where the good info is.and i say to him im going for size/strength so i wanna add weight. so i just add on 10 lbs and ask someone else to spot me and the guy comes over to me after and blabs to me how i shud listen to him.

DLOV has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DLOV has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DLOV has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DLOV has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DLOV has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DLOV has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DLOV has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DLOV has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DLOV has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DLOV has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DLOV has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    what the **** what a trip cuz a couple days ago im doing bench press and i ask this older guy to spot me. dnt get me wrong he was pretty big, not that big but pretty cut too. so i put on 175 and bang out easy 5 reps. so i go to add 10 lbs and the guy is like"what are u doing"? and im like "im going to 185 cuz i usully get another good 5 reps". and hes like just doing 175 dnt add any weight. and hes like i learned all my ****t from muscle nd fitness magazine thts where the good info is.and i say to him im going for size/strength so i wanna add weight. so i just add on 10 lbs and ask someone else to spot me and the guy comes over to me after and blabs to me how i shud listen to him.

JesusHimself is on a distinguished road. (+10) JesusHimself is on a distinguished road. (+10) JesusHimself is on a distinguished road. (+10) JesusHimself is on a distinguished road. (+10) JesusHimself is on a distinguished road. (+10) JesusHimself is on a distinguished road. (+10) JesusHimself is on a distinguished road. (+10) JesusHimself is on a distinguished road. (+10) JesusHimself is on a distinguished road. (+10) JesusHimself is on a distinguished road. (+10) JesusHimself is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Wow, noway because earlier at my gym im doing bench press and i ask this older guy to spot me. dnt get me wrong he was pretty big, not that big but pretty cut too. so i put on 175 and bang out easy 5 reps. so i go to add 10 lbs and the guy is like"what are u doing"? and im like "im going to 185 cuz i usully get another good 5 reps". and hes like just doing 175 dnt add any weight. and hes like i learned all my ****t from muscle nd fitness magazine thts where the good info is.and i say to him im going for size/strength so i wanna add weight. so i just add on 10 lbs and ask someone else to spot me and the guy comes over to me after and blabs to me how i shud listen to him.

Registered User SilvrBckGorilla's Avatar
    SilvrBckGorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SilvrBckGorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SilvrBckGorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SilvrBckGorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SilvrBckGorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SilvrBckGorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SilvrBckGorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SilvrBckGorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SilvrBckGorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SilvrBckGorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SilvrBckGorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    That's funny because so im doing bench press and i ask this older guy to spot me. dnt get me wrong he was pretty big, not that big but pretty cut too. so i put on 175 and bang out easy 5 reps. so i go to add 10 lbs and the guy is like"what are u doing"? and im like "im going to 185 cuz i usully get another good 5 reps". and hes like just doing 175 dnt add any weight. and hes like i learned all my ****t from muscle nd fitness magazine thts where the good info is.and i say to him im going for size/strength so i wanna add weight. so i just add on 10 lbs and ask someone else to spot me and the guy comes over to me after and blabs to me how i shud listen to him.

45poundbench is not very helpful. (-500) 45poundbench is not very helpful. (-500) 45poundbench is not very helpful. (-500) 45poundbench is not very helpful. (-500) 45poundbench is not very helpful. (-500) 45poundbench is not very helpful. (-500) 45poundbench is not very helpful. (-500) 45poundbench is not very helpful. (-500) 45poundbench is not very helpful. (-500) 45poundbench is not very helpful. (-500) 45poundbench is not very helpful. (-500)
    really rediculous because so im doing bench press and i ask this older guy to spot me. dnt get me wrong he was pretty big, not that big but pretty cut too. so i put on 8995 and bang out easy 5 reps. so i go to add 10 lbs and the guy is like"what are u doing"? and im like "im going OVER 9,000!". and hes like just doing 8995 dnt add any weight. and hes like i learned all my ****t from muscle nd fitness magazine thts where the good info is.and i say to him im going for size/strength so i wanna add weight. so i just add on 10 lbs and ask someone else to spot me and the guy comes over to me after and blabs to me how i shud listen to him.
    I asked for the mod neg because I didn't feel I had earned my reps. I would appreciate it if you only repped me because my posts are helpful/insightful.

ASR-man is on a distinguished road. (+10) ASR-man is on a distinguished road. (+10) ASR-man is on a distinguished road. (+10) ASR-man is on a distinguished road. (+10) ASR-man is on a distinguished road. (+10) ASR-man is on a distinguished road. (+10) ASR-man is on a distinguished road. (+10) ASR-man is on a distinguished road. (+10) ASR-man is on a distinguished road. (+10) ASR-man is on a distinguished road. (+10) ASR-man is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    hahahahahahahaaha

ohaiguise is not very helpful. (-500) ohaiguise is not very helpful. (-500) ohaiguise is not very helpful. (-500) ohaiguise is not very helpful. (-500) ohaiguise is not very helpful. (-500) ohaiguise is not very helpful. (-500) ohaiguise is not very helpful. (-500) ohaiguise is not very helpful. (-500) ohaiguise is not very helpful. (-500) ohaiguise is not very helpful. (-500) ohaiguise is not very helpful. (-500)
    lmao at this thread

titansmlb102 is a name known to all. (+5000) titansmlb102 is a name known to all. (+5000) titansmlb102 is a name known to all. (+5000) titansmlb102 is a name known to all. (+5000) titansmlb102 is a name known to all. (+5000) titansmlb102 is a name known to all. (+5000) titansmlb102 is a name known to all. (+5000) titansmlb102 is a name known to all. (+5000) titansmlb102 is a name known to all. (+5000) titansmlb102 is a name known to all. (+5000) titansmlb102 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Thats messed up brahh, cause I just got back from the Y right, so im doing bench press and i ask this older guy to spot me. dnt get me wrong he was pretty big, not that big but pretty cut too. so i put on 175 and bang out easy 5 reps. so i go to add 10 lbs and the guy is like"what are u doing"? and im like "im going to 185 cuz i usully get another good 5 reps". and hes like just doing 175 dnt add any weight. and hes like i learned all my ****t from muscle nd fitness magazine thts where the good info is.and i say to him im going for size/strength so i wanna add weight. so i just add on 10 lbs and ask someone else to spot me and the guy comes over to me after and blabs to me how i shud listen to him.

eggnog631 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eggnog631 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eggnog631 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eggnog631 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eggnog631 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eggnog631 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eggnog631 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eggnog631 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eggnog631 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eggnog631 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eggnog631 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    O SO YOURE THE LITTLE TWIRP?!?!?!

so im watching a kid bench pressing and he asks me to spot him. Keep in mind im this older guy. dnt get me wrong im pretty big, not that big but pretty cut too. so he puts on 175 and bangs out easy 5 reps. so he goes to add 10 lbs andi was what are u doing"? and hes like "im going to 185 cuz i usully get another good 5 reps". and im like just doing 175 dnt add any weight. and im like i learned all my ****t from muscle nd fitness magazine thts where the good info is.and he says to me im going for size/strength so i wanna add weight. so he just adds on 10 lbs and ask someone else to spot him and the i went over to him after and blabbed to him how he shud listen to me.
    I TOTALLY HAD TO BUG OUT ON HIM BTW
    F*CK YOU MAN
    Last edited by eggnog631; 11-28-2008 at 12:21 PM.

DriveMyWhey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DriveMyWhey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DriveMyWhey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DriveMyWhey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DriveMyWhey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DriveMyWhey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DriveMyWhey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DriveMyWhey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DriveMyWhey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DriveMyWhey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DriveMyWhey has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    what the hell bro? today i was doing bench press and i ask this older guy to spot me. dnt get me wrong he was pretty big, not that big but pretty cut too. so i put on 175 and bang out easy 5 reps. so i go to add 10 lbs and the guy is like"what are u doing"? and im like "im going to 185 cuz i usully get another good 5 reps". and hes like just doing 175 dnt add any weight. and hes like i learned all my ****t from muscle nd fitness magazine thts where the good info is.and i say to him im going for size/strength so i wanna add weight. so i just add on 10 lbs and ask someone else to spot me and the guy comes over to me after and blabs to me how i shud listen to him.

T-REXXX is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) T-REXXX is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) T-REXXX is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) T-REXXX is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) T-REXXX is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) T-REXXX is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) T-REXXX is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) T-REXXX is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) T-REXXX is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) T-REXXX is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) T-REXXX is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by Jimmaling View Post
    i really hate when people do that
    someone did that to me on my very first post on this site...

Source2006 is not very well liked. (-100) Source2006 is not very well liked. (-100) Source2006 is not very well liked. (-100) Source2006 is not very well liked. (-100) Source2006 is not very well liked. (-100) Source2006 is not very well liked. (-100) Source2006 is not very well liked. (-100) Source2006 is not very well liked. (-100) Source2006 is not very well liked. (-100) Source2006 is not very well liked. (-100) Source2006 is not very well liked. (-100)
    5 star thread, read it again hahahaha

fitmember has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitmember has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitmember has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitmember has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitmember has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitmember has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitmember has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitmember has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitmember has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitmember has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitmember has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Wink

i cant believe this because im doing bench press and i ask this older guy to spot me. dnt get me wrong he was pretty big, not that big but pretty cut too. so i put on 175 and bang out easy 5 reps. so i go to add 10 lbs and the guy is like"what are u doing"? and im like "im going to 185 cuz i usully get another good 5 reps". and hes like just doing 175 dnt add any weight. and hes like i learned all my ****t from muscle nd fitness magazine thts where the good info is.and i say to him im going for size/strength so i wanna add weight. so i just add on 10 lbs and ask someone else to spot me and the guy comes over to me after and blabs to me how i shud listen to him.
    I never rep back

Weirdbeard is on a distinguished road. (+10) Weirdbeard is on a distinguished road. (+10) Weirdbeard is on a distinguished road. (+10) Weirdbeard is on a distinguished road. (+10) Weirdbeard is on a distinguished road. (+10) Weirdbeard is on a distinguished road. (+10) Weirdbeard is on a distinguished road. (+10) Weirdbeard is on a distinguished road. (+10) Weirdbeard is on a distinguished road. (+10) Weirdbeard is on a distinguished road. (+10) Weirdbeard is on a distinguished road. (+10)

theshad31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) theshad31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) theshad31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) theshad31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) theshad31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) theshad31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) theshad31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) theshad31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) theshad31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) theshad31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) theshad31 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    except for the OP i went thru this entire thread reading just the first sentences. lol

Banned 1111111111111111111111111111's Avatar
    1111111111111111111111111111 is not very well liked. (-100) 1111111111111111111111111111 is not very well liked. (-100) 1111111111111111111111111111 is not very well liked. (-100) 1111111111111111111111111111 is not very well liked. (-100) 1111111111111111111111111111 is not very well liked. (-100) 1111111111111111111111111111 is not very well liked. (-100) 1111111111111111111111111111 is not very well liked. (-100) 1111111111111111111111111111 is not very well liked. (-100) 1111111111111111111111111111 is not very well liked. (-100) 1111111111111111111111111111 is not very well liked. (-100) 1111111111111111111111111111 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Das ist weil komisch im doing bench press and i ask this older guy to spot me. dnt get me wrong he was pretty big, not that big but pretty cut too. so i put on 175 and bang out easy 5 reps. so i go to add 10 lbs and the guy is like"what are u doing"? and im like "im going to 185 cuz i usully get another good 5 reps". and hes like just doing 175 dnt add any weight. and hes like i learned all my ****t from muscle nd fitness magazine thts where the good info is.and i say to him im going for size/strength so i wanna add weight. so i just add on 10 lbs and ask someone else to spot me and the guy comes over to me after and blabs to me how i shud listen to him.

eggnog631 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eggnog631 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eggnog631 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eggnog631 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eggnog631 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eggnog631 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eggnog631 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eggnog631 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eggnog631 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eggnog631 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eggnog631 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by theshad31 View Post
    except for the OP i went thru this entire thread reading just the first sentences. lol
    mein wuz diffrent

Bring the MF'ing Ruckus ForceFedTrauma's Avatar
    ForceFedTrauma is on a distinguished road. (+10) ForceFedTrauma is on a distinguished road. (+10) ForceFedTrauma is on a distinguished road. (+10) ForceFedTrauma is on a distinguished road. (+10) ForceFedTrauma is on a distinguished road. (+10) ForceFedTrauma is on a distinguished road. (+10) ForceFedTrauma is on a distinguished road. (+10) ForceFedTrauma is on a distinguished road. (+10) ForceFedTrauma is on a distinguished road. (+10) ForceFedTrauma is on a distinguished road. (+10) ForceFedTrauma is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    haha wow this went farther than i expected.
    jackin meh fibraz...

life > bodybuilding

"Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds." - Henry Rollins

owe:
    turbomonkey
    krocknw
    tyty88

Twist3dJok3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Twist3dJok3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Twist3dJok3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Twist3dJok3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Twist3dJok3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Twist3dJok3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Twist3dJok3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Twist3dJok3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Twist3dJok3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Twist3dJok3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Twist3dJok3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Thats ****in crazy because the other day im doing bench press and i ask this older guy to spot me. dnt get me wrong he was pretty big, not that big but pretty cut too. so i put on 175 and bang out easy 5 reps. so i go to add 10 lbs and the guy is like"what are u doing"? and im like "im going to 185 cuz i usully get another good 5 reps". and hes like just doing 175 dnt add any weight. and hes like i learned all my ****t from muscle nd fitness magazine thts where the good info is.and i say to him im going for size/strength so i wanna add weight. so i just add on 10 lbs and ask someone else to spot me and the guy comes over to me after and blabs to me how i shud listen to him.

Registered User footballstud900's Avatar
    footballstud900 will become famous soon enough. (+50) footballstud900 will become famous soon enough. (+50) footballstud900 will become famous soon enough. (+50) footballstud900 will become famous soon enough. (+50) footballstud900 will become famous soon enough. (+50) footballstud900 will become famous soon enough. (+50) footballstud900 will become famous soon enough. (+50) footballstud900 will become famous soon enough. (+50) footballstud900 will become famous soon enough. (+50) footballstud900 will become famous soon enough. (+50) footballstud900 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    if any of that **** made sense i might have took u serious. but the fact that u sound like a second grader informs me that u are infact sir, a troll.