devoteddear is just really nice. (+1000) devoteddear is just really nice. (+1000) devoteddear is just really nice. (+1000) devoteddear is just really nice. (+1000) devoteddear is just really nice. (+1000) devoteddear is just really nice. (+1000) devoteddear is just really nice. (+1000) devoteddear is just really nice. (+1000) devoteddear is just really nice. (+1000) devoteddear is just really nice. (+1000) devoteddear is just really nice. (+1000)

Question Best app for logging your workouts?

What apps do you use to tack your workouts?

In the past, I've used bb.com and have benefited from the exercise tutorials.

I began using myfitnesspal because I can track my walking and biking, directly to it but it does not account for lifting weights.

Has anyone found one that they are pleased with and would recommend?

DirtyTrickster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DirtyTrickster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DirtyTrickster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DirtyTrickster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DirtyTrickster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DirtyTrickster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DirtyTrickster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DirtyTrickster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DirtyTrickster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DirtyTrickster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DirtyTrickster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Jefit for most workout programs

big lifts 2 for 5/3/1 w/ jefit for 5/3/1 accessory work.
    Many Christmases ago, I went to buy a doll for my son. I reached for the last one they had, but so did another man. As I rained blows upon him, I realized there had to be another way.

*Philadelphia Phillies Crew*

EthanHun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EthanHun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EthanHun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EthanHun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EthanHun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EthanHun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EthanHun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EthanHun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EthanHun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EthanHun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EthanHun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Pen and paper
    ~ ALABAMA CRIMSON TIDE ~

Journey to 405+ bench and beyond! - https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=176215051
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAmJ5mQ0uD8&t=1s

^^ Completed 1/5/22

chamelious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chamelious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chamelious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chamelious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chamelious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chamelious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chamelious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chamelious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chamelious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chamelious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chamelious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I used to use a notebook but now use excel.
    My band: www.thesunexplodes.com

esh83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) esh83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) esh83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) esh83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) esh83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) esh83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) esh83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) esh83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) esh83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) esh83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) esh83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i use bodyspace's app to track everything and pen/paper.

I like strava for cardio related stuff (biking/running) because you can compete with other people that use the same route. It motivates me to push myself.

Bstratigos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bstratigos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bstratigos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bstratigos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bstratigos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bstratigos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bstratigos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bstratigos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bstratigos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bstratigos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bstratigos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I use myfitness pal which seems to be helpful. I recently got a food scale which was a total game changer for me. I had been over estimating pretty much EVERYTHING!

mtnliones5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mtnliones5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mtnliones5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mtnliones5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mtnliones5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mtnliones5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mtnliones5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mtnliones5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mtnliones5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mtnliones5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mtnliones5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'm old school and use a pen and paper. I write the date at the top of each page so I can see where I was at a month ago, three months ago etc. It works just fine and I just leave it in my gym bag so I always have it with me. No charging required!
    Beast in training...