dangoadam will become famous soon enough. (+50) dangoadam will become famous soon enough. (+50) dangoadam will become famous soon enough. (+50) dangoadam will become famous soon enough. (+50) dangoadam will become famous soon enough. (+50) dangoadam will become famous soon enough. (+50) dangoadam will become famous soon enough. (+50) dangoadam will become famous soon enough. (+50) dangoadam will become famous soon enough. (+50) dangoadam will become famous soon enough. (+50) dangoadam will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Help with Superpump, Plasmajet

My latest stack includes Superpump 250, SizeOn, and Plasmajet. I take the plasma jet about 2 hours before my workout on an empty stomach, I then take my superpump about 30 min before my workout, then sip my sizeon during my workout. I have noticed very good results from the SizeOn in terms of mass and strength. However I have felt very little energy/pump from the superpump and plasmajet. The most noticeable effect I get from the two is very good vascularity. Is their anything I am doing wrong or should be doing to get better effects from the two. Any information would be very much appreciated thank you.

dwcsoup22 is just really nice. (+1000) dwcsoup22 is just really nice. (+1000) dwcsoup22 is just really nice. (+1000) dwcsoup22 is just really nice. (+1000) dwcsoup22 is just really nice. (+1000) dwcsoup22 is just really nice. (+1000) dwcsoup22 is just really nice. (+1000) dwcsoup22 is just really nice. (+1000) dwcsoup22 is just really nice. (+1000) dwcsoup22 is just really nice. (+1000) dwcsoup22 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Nah man it sounds too me like you are taking everything when you are supposed to. Only thing i would say is try taking it different times of day. Try it in the morning and night see if anything changes that has worked for me sometimes. If not than its just the supp, certain supps react different ways to everyone. Like for me superpump works great and NO-Xplode is just EHH. So yeh i would suggest trying a bunch of stuff and see what works

dangoadam will become famous soon enough. (+50) dangoadam will become famous soon enough. (+50) dangoadam will become famous soon enough. (+50) dangoadam will become famous soon enough. (+50) dangoadam will become famous soon enough. (+50) dangoadam will become famous soon enough. (+50) dangoadam will become famous soon enough. (+50) dangoadam will become famous soon enough. (+50) dangoadam will become famous soon enough. (+50) dangoadam will become famous soon enough. (+50) dangoadam will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Help with Superpump, Plasmajet

Ya I went through a tub of No-xplod and from day 1 I never got much of a pump, I had to take 3 scoops to get a slight pump but that's way to much stuff to be putting into your body.

kevbrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevbrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevbrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevbrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevbrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevbrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevbrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevbrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevbrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevbrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevbrs will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by dangoadam View Post
    My latest stack includes Superpump 250, SizeOn, and Plasmajet. I take the plasma jet about 2 hours before my workout on an empty stomach, I then take my superpump about 30 min before my workout, then sip my sizeon during my workout. I have noticed very good results from the SizeOn in terms of mass and strength. However I have felt very little energy/pump from the superpump and plasmajet. The most noticeable effect I get from the two is very good vascularity. Is their anything I am doing wrong or should be doing to get better effects from the two. Any information would be very much appreciated thank you.
    With the Plasmajet you may have to play around with taking it later than 2 hrs. The rest you are using correct.
    The Supplement Den Rep
    thesupplementden.com.au

SOONERbrahhh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SOONERbrahhh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SOONERbrahhh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SOONERbrahhh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SOONERbrahhh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SOONERbrahhh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SOONERbrahhh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SOONERbrahhh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SOONERbrahhh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SOONERbrahhh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SOONERbrahhh is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i have to take pj 4 hours before my workout to get the best results, it took me a little while to get the timing right but once i did its the best NO product ive used.

simpleguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) simpleguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) simpleguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) simpleguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) simpleguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) simpleguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) simpleguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) simpleguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) simpleguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) simpleguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) simpleguy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    yeah that's how I'd do it... say plasma jet 3 hrs pre w/o, 45 min later eat a pretty large meal (I usually have 1 1/2-2 cups of oats with 40g whey) and 30 min pre w/o have the superpump

SOONERbrahhh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SOONERbrahhh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SOONERbrahhh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SOONERbrahhh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SOONERbrahhh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SOONERbrahhh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SOONERbrahhh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SOONERbrahhh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SOONERbrahhh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SOONERbrahhh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SOONERbrahhh is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by voidale View Post
    take plasjemnt after not before..
    that doesnt make any since... why would you take it after?

Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    give pj at least a couple of weeks. it really kicks in then in the terms of endurance and strength.
    call me the rap assasinator, rhymes rugged and built like Schwarzenegger.

|ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by dangoadam View Post
    What does your pre-workout nutrition look like?

Also, some people get the most from plasmajet by taking it as much as 8 hours pre-workout.

Originally Posted by voidale View Post
    take plasjemnt after not before..[img]http://hawkinsbux.com/funstuf/sm2/imgs/mypic_1227780991.jpg[/mg]
    1 - You're wrong. Plasmajet is before, not after.

2 - You're a cookie stuffer and will be banned.
    It's hard to win an argument with a smart person. It's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person. - Bill Murray

Mods - my avatar is locked by the admin and can't be changed.

jman0267 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jman0267 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    everyones body reacts differently to different things...i got 2 sample packs of plasma jet and took it 2.5 hours before my workout and WOW! the stuff is amazing. make sure you're only taking it everyother day or it might loose its effectiveness.