Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by jackedrabbit View Post
    1. You have an ED- either binge eating or maybe bulimia if you are having thoughts of purging through caloric restriction or excessive/extra exercise.

2. Best thing to do is hop right back on your normal "diet" the next day and pretend this lapse never happened. Maybe do 10-15 min. of extra cardio for the next 2 weeks and you'll be fine. Nothing crazy though- don't go adding 45 min. of cardio or something stupid like that.

3. Ask yourself WHY you ate that much. Why would you ever want to do that? Did you really enjoy it? There is an underlying issue here, be it emotional or physical. You are either eating to comfort yourself or eating because your body is starving. Have you been dieting hard?

Either way, this behavior is NOT normal.
    Let me clarify that a strategic overfeeding day/meal is OK, although it may be viewed as a binge by those who may not be aware of the overall plan. Binge eating is an ED if it's uncontrolled, like if you give into this "urge" to just eat...
    Everyone who has ever had a day of big eating around the holidays has an eating disorder? Wow, I'm glad you're qualified to make that call. Where did you get your degree from in psychology/nutrition?

And before you say "that's different" let me remind you to shut up. The OP, as far as we know, has only done this once (unless you want to make a big sweeping generalization like so many in here do) so you have no idea if he's a binge eater or just did it once. Therefore, according to your EXPERTISE, everyone who has binged once has an eating disorder.

Good call pro!

blacksmith77 is a name known to all. (+5000) blacksmith77 is a name known to all. (+5000) blacksmith77 is a name known to all. (+5000) blacksmith77 is a name known to all. (+5000) blacksmith77 is a name known to all. (+5000) blacksmith77 is a name known to all. (+5000) blacksmith77 is a name known to all. (+5000) blacksmith77 is a name known to all. (+5000) blacksmith77 is a name known to all. (+5000) blacksmith77 is a name known to all. (+5000) blacksmith77 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You serious?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?
    This above all: to thine own self be true,
    And it must follow, as the night the day,
    Thou canst not then be false to any man

Steroids- a word used by the lazy to describe the dedicated

lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    do it again

nspeed22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nspeed22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nspeed22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nspeed22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nspeed22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nspeed22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nspeed22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nspeed22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nspeed22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nspeed22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nspeed22 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    take a nap
    www.undergroundwellness.com

www.realmilk.com

http://www.westonaprice.org/

www.eatwild.com

"All that man needs to be healthy exists in nature, but it is science's job to find it"

jackedrabbit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackedrabbit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackedrabbit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackedrabbit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackedrabbit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackedrabbit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackedrabbit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackedrabbit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackedrabbit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackedrabbit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackedrabbit is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by US_Ranger View Post
    Everyone who has ever had a day of big eating around the holidays has an eating disorder? Wow, I'm glad you're qualified to make that call. Where did you get your degree from in psychology/nutrition?

And before you say "that's different" let me remind you to shut up. The OP, as far as we know, has only done this once (unless you want to make a big sweeping generalization like so many in here do) so you have no idea if he's a binge eater or just did it once. Therefore, according to your EXPERTISE, everyone who has binged once has an eating disorder.

Good call pro!
    I never claimed to be an expert. I just came here offering my opinion and some advice. I don't see why you feel a need to be so angry or perhaps offended by what I said. I wrote what I wrote with good intentions, to help the OP.

You could have simply said that you disagree with me and why and leave it at that. But to say stuff like "according to my expertise (in caps)" and "good call pro" isn't necessary and doesn't help anyone.

thebasil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thebasil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thebasil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thebasil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thebasil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thebasil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thebasil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thebasil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thebasil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thebasil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thebasil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Let me clarify that a strategic overfeeding day/meal is OK, although it may be viewed as a binge by those who may not be aware of the overall plan. Binge eating is an ED if it's uncontrolled, like if you give into this "urge" to just eat...
    Why is that an ED? Just because someone binges out of desire and they don't do it according to their meal plan makes them have an ED?

I must have an eating disorder.
    http://www.3dmusclejourney.com

The greatest unhappiness lies in trading what you want most for what you want at the moment.

jackedrabbit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackedrabbit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackedrabbit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackedrabbit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackedrabbit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackedrabbit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackedrabbit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackedrabbit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackedrabbit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackedrabbit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackedrabbit is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by thebasil View Post
    Why is that an ED? Just because someone binges out of desire and they don't do it according to their meal plan makes them have an ED?

I must have an eating disorder.
    Binge eating simply isn't normal dude. I really don't know how else to say or explain this.

Here, check out these links:

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/bin...sorder/DS00608

http://www.forwoman.gov/faq/binge-eating-disorder.cfm

Some words to note:

"People with binge eating disorder often eat an unusually large amount of food and feel out of control during the binges"

"Almost everyone overeats on occasion, having seconds or thirds of a holiday meal or devouring an entire bag of chips while watching a scary movie. Sometimes, though, overeating becomes a regular occurrence, shrouded in shame and secrecy. It's called binge-eating disorder, a serious eating disorder in which you frequently consume unusually large amounts of food."

As you can see, overeating on occasion is fine and normal. But binge eating is not normal.

Why do I care so much? What gives? Because I've suffered from this before, for the most of 2008 until this past July actually and it really ****ed with my life. That's why I'm so heated about this stuff. I would never want another person to suffer like I did and the hint of a POSSIBLE eating disorder like I had makes me just jump right out of my chair to offer "pre-emptive" information, advice, and help if needed.
    Last edited by jackedrabbit; 11-27-2008 at 12:11 PM.

US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I never claimed to be an expert. I just came here offering my opinion and some advice. I don't see why you feel a need to be so angry or perhaps offended by what I said. I wrote what I wrote with good intentions, to help the OP.

You could have simply said that you disagree with me and why and leave it at that. But to say stuff like "according to my expertise (in caps)" and "good call pro" isn't necessary and doesn't help anyone.

You come into a thread telling someone they have an eating disoder when you know jack **** about it yet my capslock "EXPERTISE" is insulting? Unbelievable. Next time, try keeping your crap opinion out if you don't want responses like mine.

Originally Posted by US_Ranger View Post
    You come into a thread telling someone they have an eating disoder when you know jack **** about it yet my capslock "EXPERTISE" is insulting? Unbelievable. Next time, try keeping your crap opinion out if you don't want responses like mine.
    Sorry I offended you man.

Well, seems like my opinion isn't welcome here so I'm out...lol. Time to clean the kitchen and set up for dinner anyway.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

lanolar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lanolar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lanolar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lanolar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lanolar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lanolar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lanolar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lanolar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lanolar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lanolar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lanolar has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Get rid of all that garbage in your house. Stop buying that junk! If you have it available and easy to get, you WILL eat it.

Get over the fact you lost control of yourself and get right back on the wagon. Do not play "catch up" by dieting even harder to make up for it. Just get back on a sensible diet and stick to it!

thebasil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thebasil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thebasil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thebasil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thebasil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thebasil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thebasil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thebasil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thebasil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thebasil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thebasil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Binge eating simply isn't normal dude. I really don't know how else to say or explain this.

Here, check out these links:

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/bin...sorder/DS00608

http://www.forwoman.gov/faq/binge-eating-disorder.cfm

Some words to note:

"People with binge eating disorder often eat an unusually large amount of food and feel out of control during the binges"

"Almost everyone overeats on occasion, having seconds or thirds of a holiday meal or devouring an entire bag of chips while watching a scary movie. Sometimes, though, overeating becomes a regular occurrence, shrouded in shame and secrecy. It's called binge-eating disorder, a serious eating disorder in which you frequently consume unusually large amounts of food."

As you can see, overeating on occasion is fine and normal. But binge eating is not normal.

Why do I care so much? What gives? Because I've suffered from this before, for the most of 2008 until this past July actually and it really ****ed with my life. That's why I'm so heated about this stuff. I would never want another person to suffer like I did and the hint of a POSSIBLE eating disorder like I had makes me just jump right out of my chair to offer "pre-emptive" information, advice, and help if needed.
    Valid points. I'm going to try to logic out another viewpoint.

In earlier times (think caveman), people would go without food for a while, then they would eat like mad (binge) when they got food.

Granted, we don't go without food for a long time, but this is a relatively recent development (few hundred years), and cannot override the evolutionary desire to overeat that we have due to the thousands of years where humans didn't have bountiful access to food.

Get what I'm saying?

Therefore, its not fair to say someone who binges has an ED.

ED accusations get thrown around on this board like nothing, and its really stupid.

The greatest unhappiness lies in trading what you want most for what you want at the moment.

Originally Posted by thebasil View Post
    Valid points. I'm going to try to logic out another viewpoint.

In earlier times (think caveman), people would go without food for a while, then they would eat like mad (binge) when they got food.

Granted, we don't go without food for a long time, but this is a relatively recent development (few hundred years), and cannot override the evolutionary desire to overeat that we have due to the thousands of years where humans didn't have bountiful access to food.

Get what I'm saying?

Therefore, its not fair to say someone who binges has an ED.

ED accusations get thrown around on this board like nothing, and its really stupid.
    I get it now man. I respect your opinion too btw, I've read your posts around here and you always seem to make sense.

I'm just jumpy about this stuff cuz I struggled a LONG time with it.

I get it now man. I respect your opinion too btw, I've read your posts around here and you always seem to make sense.

I'm just jumpy about this stuff cuz I struggled a LONG time with it.
    Haha, not always...(I've made a few too many posts in the misc)

I totally understand dude, and I completely respect your desire to help people get out of the same rut that you've been in. Being passionate about a topic you really feel for is completely acceptable. Helping others is true fulfillment...but that's a topic for another day.

I just enjoy discussion

justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    how do some people on a bulk have trouble eating 3k calories daily, and this guy can eat 14000 in a day?

Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    USRanger is an epic tinfoil hat wearing douchebag.

daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Sibrek View Post
    repped
    Government is for slaves
    Free men govern themselves

BJJ + Navy log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=164870361

Originally Posted by justanothagirl View Post
    how do some people on a bulk have trouble eating 3k calories daily, and this guy can eat 14000 in a day?
    I'd guess that those having trouble eat too much "clean" food. The kind that fills you up way to fast...so its hard to get in the required calories.

Reeses, on the other hand......omnomnomz, know what I mean?

Holyspokes is a name known to all. (+5000) Holyspokes is a name known to all. (+5000) Holyspokes is a name known to all. (+5000) Holyspokes is a name known to all. (+5000) Holyspokes is a name known to all. (+5000) Holyspokes is a name known to all. (+5000) Holyspokes is a name known to all. (+5000) Holyspokes is a name known to all. (+5000) Holyspokes is a name known to all. (+5000) Holyspokes is a name known to all. (+5000) Holyspokes is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I think the problem is clarifying what a "binge" is. If you mean eating a ****load of food because you want to/ because it's delicious is one thing. Eating a ****load of food because you have no control and can't stop yourself is another.

blacksmith77 is a name known to all. (+5000) blacksmith77 is a name known to all. (+5000) blacksmith77 is a name known to all. (+5000) blacksmith77 is a name known to all. (+5000) blacksmith77 is a name known to all. (+5000) blacksmith77 is a name known to all. (+5000) blacksmith77 is a name known to all. (+5000) blacksmith77 is a name known to all. (+5000) blacksmith77 is a name known to all. (+5000) blacksmith77 is a name known to all. (+5000) blacksmith77 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Some people without brains do an awful lot of talking

Quoted from the Wizard of Oz. What a coincidence

daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Holyspokes View Post
    I think the problem is clarifying what a "binge" is. If you mean eating a ****load of food because you want to/ because it's delicious is one thing. Eating a ****load of food because you have no control and can't stop yourself is another.
    I eat because I love food
    Government is for slaves

BJJ + Navy log:

Originally Posted by daYDreAmErX View Post
    I eat because I love food
    x2
    saying you "eat to live" is kind of like saying " I have sex to reproduce"

Originally Posted by blacksmith77 View Post
    x2
    saying you "eat to live" is kind of like saying " I have sex to reproduce"
    I remember eating 9-10K calories for no reason and feeling emo and kinda unstable = feeling terrible = binge

I also remember eating 9-10K calories = was having a lot of fun and it was a good time = eating over maintenance

Big big big difference.
    Last edited by daYDreAmErX; 11-27-2008 at 01:09 PM.
    Government is for slaves

BJJ + Navy log:

Exactly why its all psychological

Holyspokes is a name known to all. (+5000) Holyspokes is a name known to all. (+5000) Holyspokes is a name known to all. (+5000) Holyspokes is a name known to all. (+5000) Holyspokes is a name known to all. (+5000) Holyspokes is a name known to all. (+5000) Holyspokes is a name known to all. (+5000) Holyspokes is a name known to all. (+5000) Holyspokes is a name known to all. (+5000) Holyspokes is a name known to all. (+5000) Holyspokes is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I remember eating 9-10K calories for no reason and feeling emo and kinda unstable = feeling terrible = binge

I also remember eating 9-10K calories = was having a lot of fun and it was a good time = eating over maintenance

Big big big difference.
    word, that's what I was trying to say

daniel2k4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) daniel2k4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) daniel2k4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) daniel2k4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) daniel2k4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) daniel2k4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) daniel2k4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) daniel2k4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) daniel2k4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) daniel2k4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) daniel2k4 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Big big big difference.
    totally true.
    eating disorders, be it anorexia, bulimia, orthorexia, vigorexia or binge eating, are all psychological, and are diagnosticated through behavior.

oh, by the way, eating 10k and ejoying yourself with family, friends, etc. is GREAT!
    Be positive, always.

Originally Posted by Holyspokes View Post
    word, that's what I was trying to say
    I concur...cuz I just ate a lot!

CharliC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CharliC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CharliC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CharliC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CharliC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CharliC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CharliC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CharliC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CharliC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CharliC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CharliC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by BigMan550 View Post
    I basically ate enough calories in my "cheat" for 4+ Days

should i lower my caloric intake/not eat to compensate?

my stomach still hurts
    It doesn't exactly seem out of order to suggest the the OP might be suffering binge/purge issues.

And OP- go straight back to your normal plan. Compensating for a binge is disordered, and can very easily become a long-term habit.
    The Journal: Epiphanies, DOMS & Cottage Cheese
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=110296001

Things that a fashion-trained PT does:
    http://charli-cohen.com

Still trollin' these parts I see.......

repped
    Along with a few followers......

Originally Posted by blacksmith77 View Post
    Some people without brains do an awful lot of talking

Quoted from the Wizard of Oz. What a coincidence
    Yes. After all, NOT making sweeping generalizations on who has an eating disorder means I'm not very smart. However, taking 1 post and understanding the psychological thought process of a person, his overall eating habits and everything else about him is smart.

If that's being smart, I suggest you keep breeding out of your future plans.

Originally Posted by CharliC View Post
    It doesn't exactly seem out of order to suggest the the OP might be suffering binge/purge issues.

And OP- go straight back to your normal plan. Compensating for a binge is disordered, and can very easily become a long-term habit.
    You got all this from one post? You've never, at any point, cut too low on a calories and then had a day when you ate a bunch and felt crappy afterwards? If not, you must be one of the few people on this entire earth who has never overeaten. If you have overeaten, did you know you have an eating disorder? Seriously, ask anyone here, they're all experts.

BigMan550 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigMan550 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigMan550 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigMan550 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigMan550 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigMan550 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigMan550 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigMan550 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigMan550 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by CharliC View Post

iv never done this before. guesse ill just go back to my "normal diet" plan? even though i probably ate well over 14k that day? (50 packs of Reeces, lol)

Im still 5 lbs over.
    stomach still bulging/sticking out?
    puffy as hell.

normal?

Um. Weak Argument much? Strong insult by the way , did they teach you that?

And from my post you assume that I am saying that im smart? Or is it because I said the guy has an eating disorder.
    Im just smart enough to know your pretty unaware. You are walking contradiction. And you certainly are very keen on defending people with eating disorders, which maybe suggests that you probably are paranoid about having one yourself. You're fighting a losing battle, "US RANGER".

You think you are helping this guy by saying that nothing is wrong with what he did. That is pretty damn stupid. Think about it
    Last edited by blacksmith77; 11-27-2008 at 02:46 PM.