49ers80 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Need More Clients

I'm a trainer at a gym for 2 years and I have trouble getting clients. I'm in good shape and I know my stuff, AFAA certified as well as in my senior year of a Phys. Ed Degree. I keep blaming my lack of clients on the economy, but still, What else can I do.?

jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000) jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000) jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000) jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000) jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000) jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000) jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000) jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000) jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000) jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000) jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by 49ers80 View Post
    I'm a trainer at a gym for 2 years and I have trouble getting clients. I'm in good shape and I know my stuff, AFAA certified as well as in my senior year of a Phys. Ed Degree. I keep blaming my lack of clients on the economy, but still, What else can I do.?
    if other trainers still have lots of clients and/or still growing, you cant blame the economy.

What do you do to promote yourself, how do you try and sell your product to people once you have them?
    Last edited by jules_d1; 11-27-2008 at 02:10 AM.

Lopez57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lopez57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lopez57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lopez57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lopez57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lopez57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lopez57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lopez57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lopez57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lopez57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lopez57 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    go after the old ppl they are the ones with the money

HK Connection has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HK Connection has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HK Connection has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HK Connection has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HK Connection has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HK Connection has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HK Connection has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HK Connection has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HK Connection has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HK Connection has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HK Connection has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Read: The Ultimate Sales Machine by Chet Holmes

Whats good for lower abs? kserajuddin's Avatar
    kserajuddin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kserajuddin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kserajuddin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kserajuddin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kserajuddin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kserajuddin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kserajuddin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kserajuddin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kserajuddin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kserajuddin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kserajuddin has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Looks like you know your stuff and have the right degree - You just need to start studying the business - Definitely go here and read these reports - http://super-trainer.com/reports -
    "Do what you love and you'll never have to work a day in your life" - either Confucius or the Dalai Lama - I get them confused -

Trying not to get older jgwilliams's Avatar
    jgwilliams is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jgwilliams is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jgwilliams is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jgwilliams is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jgwilliams is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jgwilliams is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jgwilliams is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jgwilliams is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jgwilliams is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jgwilliams is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jgwilliams is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Where are you located?
    Jim