Registered User HairyScandinavian's Avatar
    HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Working out right before bed?

Any concerns with working out right before hitting the sack? Lunch break at work is my preference, but schedule changes have made it impossible now. I picked up a bunch of equipment thinking I could work out when I get home, but the family demands too much attention and I don't like feeling like I'm ignoring them. Kids are down by 9:30 or so and wife leaves for work at 10:00 PM so I'm thinking of hitting the weights from about 10:00 to 11:30 PM, down some sort of postworkout meal and then hit the sack around midnight. Any concerns with this or thoughts?

67fastback is just really nice. (+1000) 67fastback is just really nice. (+1000) 67fastback is just really nice. (+1000) 67fastback is just really nice. (+1000) 67fastback is just really nice. (+1000) 67fastback is just really nice. (+1000) 67fastback is just really nice. (+1000) 67fastback is just really nice. (+1000) 67fastback is just really nice. (+1000) 67fastback is just really nice. (+1000) 67fastback is just really nice. (+1000)
    I have swim workouts 3x a week, late. Spend 5-10 mins in the hot tub after practice. Usually I get home at 10:30 and bed is 11:00

I find I am pretty hyper and hungry after I get home, so I eat a lot and watch boring TV shows to unwind. Sometimes I get to sleep by 11:30, sometimes 12, sometimes later.

It's kind of good though, I think. Your body gets rest and recovery right away.

Try it, you may have to use some strategies to relax, or maybe you might feel tired and flake right out

Good luck
    I'm going to take the Sc0liosis curve out of my back and eliminate my nerve pain

Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It's not ideal. I don't think you'll sleep well.

That said, working out, then a protein shake and a nap is the choice for many professional bb'ers, so for hypertrophy you could do worse.
    Don't put that on me Ricky Bobby, don't you ever put that on me.

JollyHumper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Even though I'm not +35 yrs, I feel that training before bed is very nice. I work at night and do my workouts in the morning before bed.

As 67fastback mentioned, I'm also pretty hyper when I get home, and sometimes I have to force myself to go to bed. But it's only my body that's bristling with energy, therefore it's not that difficult falling asleep though.

I have no problems sleeping what so ever. I've never slept better imho. I think it's because working out is a good way for me to unwind mentally.

Training wise, I've actually never done better after I started working out before bedtime. But if that is the main reason, I honestly have no idea.

rockeo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) rockeo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) rockeo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) rockeo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) rockeo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) rockeo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) rockeo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) rockeo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) rockeo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) rockeo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) rockeo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by JollyHumper View Post
    Even though I'm not +35 yrs, I feel that training before bed is very nice. I work at night and do my workouts in the morning before bed.

As 67fastback mentioned, I'm also pretty hyper when I get home, and sometimes I have to force myself to go to bed. But it's only my body that's bristling with energy, therefore it's not that difficult falling asleep though.

I have no problems sleeping what so ever. I've never slept better imho. I think it's because working out is a good way for me to unwind mentally.

Training wise, I've actually never done better after I started working out before bedtime. But if that is the main reason, I honestly have no idea.
    i just gotta say ur user name is to funny !!!
    +=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+
    conquering in Jesus Name !
    =+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thanks yall. Yeah I have pretty severe trouble falling/staying asleep problems anyway so I was wondering how a late workout would affect it. With any luck it'll improve things.

TN_Mike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TN_Mike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TN_Mike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TN_Mike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TN_Mike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TN_Mike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TN_Mike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TN_Mike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TN_Mike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TN_Mike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TN_Mike has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I lost 160 pounds in 9 months working out from 9:30 pm to 11:30 pm every night. All cardio. Then when I reached my target weight of 155 I switched to lifting and cardio. I now mostly lift but after my knee heals up (I had surgery last Thursday) I will be incorporating more cardio back into the routine.

I do all of this just like you. I get home from work at about 6:30pm, spend time with the family until the kids go to bed at 9pm or so, the wife goes to bead at 9:30pm, then I go to the gym.

I get home at about 11:30pm from the gym and down a whey protein shake, have a cup or so of cottage cheese. Then I hit the sack after a quick shower.

I sleep fantastic. I love working out at night right before bed. It seems to work for me better than anything else.
    A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have. Thomas Jefferson

JollyHumper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by rockeo View Post
    i just gotta say ur user name is to funny !!!
    Yet very descriptive hehe :P

@ justletmein
    Just be careful about drinking too much water. Otherwise you'll wake up feeling like your bladder is gonna explode.
    My chubby log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=112247061

Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I work out late alot. Not unusual for me to be working out at 10pm or even a bit later. Personally, I've never had trouble going right to sleep, so I think it depends on the person.

I remember once when I was younger, due to my schedule I was working out at 3am and then going to bed. Didn't bother me then either......... maybe I'm just odd......... well actually, no maybe there........
    Was friends with Methuselah

JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    JUSTLE: most of my workouts are at night...usually after 9 PM.....

a couple of suggestions:

1. don't overload your system with too much solid food that late....be satisfied with a nice post workout drink.....

2. even though it is already getting late after the shower, take some time to relax by watching TV or reading before you hit the sack.

3. keep the workouts shorter if possible: use minimum rest periods...the faster the workout, the more time afterwards to wind down before sleeping.

and another note: you would think that your body is shot at that time of the day, but all too often, our "tiredness" is more mental than physical and there is more left in the tank than you think.

Need2fly is on a distinguished road. (+10) Need2fly is on a distinguished road. (+10) Need2fly is on a distinguished road. (+10) Need2fly is on a distinguished road. (+10) Need2fly is on a distinguished road. (+10) Need2fly is on a distinguished road. (+10) Need2fly is on a distinguished road. (+10) Need2fly is on a distinguished road. (+10) Need2fly is on a distinguished road. (+10) Need2fly is on a distinguished road. (+10) Need2fly is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by TN_Mike View Post
    I lost 160 pounds in 9 months working out from 9:30 pm to 11:30 pm every night. All cardio. Then when I reached my target weight of 155 I switched to lifting and cardio. I now mostly lift but after my knee heals up (I had surgery last Thursday) I will be incorporating more cardio back into the routine.

I do all of this just like you. I get home from work at about 6:30pm, spend time with the family until the kids go to bed at 9pm or so, the wife goes to bead at 9:30pm, then I go to the gym.

I get home at about 11:30pm from the gym and down a whey protein shake, have a cup or so of cottage cheese. Then I hit the sack after a quick shower.

I sleep fantastic. I love working out at night right before bed. It seems to work for me better than anything else.
    congrats on the work

lotokids will become famous soon enough. (+50) lotokids will become famous soon enough. (+50) lotokids will become famous soon enough. (+50) lotokids will become famous soon enough. (+50) lotokids will become famous soon enough. (+50) lotokids will become famous soon enough. (+50) lotokids will become famous soon enough. (+50) lotokids will become famous soon enough. (+50) lotokids will become famous soon enough. (+50) lotokids will become famous soon enough. (+50) lotokids will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    When I'm on my midnight rotation I workout after work then drive home about 40min and have now problem falling asleep.
    Pain is weakness leaving the body!

mp9750 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mp9750 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mp9750 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mp9750 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mp9750 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mp9750 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mp9750 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mp9750 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mp9750 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mp9750 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mp9750 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I used to work out late just before hitting the sack for years - i learned a few tricks:

- Be careful with what you take as your pre workout intake (for example don't take caffeine that late in the day if you know you're not tolerant - it will make sleeping nearly impossible).
    - Keep your training short (1h or under)
    - Take a light port workout meal or shake with a good protein intake
    - Take a hot shower to relax muscles

It worked pretty good for me and i did not have any issues falling asleep.
    If you want it hard enough, you'll get it!
    -- me.

bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by justletmein View Post
    Any concerns with working out right before hitting the sack? Lunch break at work is my preference, but schedule changes have made it impossible now. I picked up a bunch of equipment thinking I could work out when I get home, but the family demands too much attention and I don't like feeling like I'm ignoring them. Kids are down by 9:30 or so and wife leaves for work at 10:00 PM so I'm thinking of hitting the weights from about 10:00 to 11:30 PM, down some sort of postworkout meal and then hit the sack around midnight. Any concerns with this or thoughts?
    I have been working out late night for as far back as I can remember. Right now I am working out at 11:00 PM I get home drink my post workout shake take a shower and hit the hay.

All this crap about what time is best to work out, is just that, crap. Find the time man, find the time and stay consistent with it, you will see results period.
    On the list for Bannukah

joestrom2002 is just really nice. (+1000) joestrom2002 is just really nice. (+1000) joestrom2002 is just really nice. (+1000) joestrom2002 is just really nice. (+1000) joestrom2002 is just really nice. (+1000) joestrom2002 is just really nice. (+1000) joestrom2002 is just really nice. (+1000) joestrom2002 is just really nice. (+1000) joestrom2002 is just really nice. (+1000) joestrom2002 is just really nice. (+1000) joestrom2002 is just really nice. (+1000)
    My work is in construction and I work out at about 9pm.
    Sometimes by the time I wind down it's very late.
    Someone had suggested Melatonin, I take it when I know It's going to be a tough night because of the heavy workout. The hours of sleep are short but the quality of sleep is much better then without it.
    Do your homework on Melatonin before you take it.
    Joe

Excellent info, thanks yall. I'll start this up next week and see how it goes.

Originally Posted by JollyHumper View Post
    @ justletmein
    Just be careful about drinking too much water. Otherwise you'll wake up feeling like your bladder is gonna explode.
    See that's exactly the type of thing I'm missing. Man I drink buckets of water while working out, probably close to a gallon. I'm just constantly thirsty. I'll definitely have to be careful because with my sleep problems if I have to wake up to pee too much I'll be in trouble.

BJE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BJE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BJE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BJE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BJE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BJE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BJE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BJE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BJE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BJE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BJE is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I don't sleep well soon after a workout.
    "Quidvis recte factum quamvis humile praeclarum - Whatsoever is rightly done, however humble, is noble." Sir Henry Royce

pmartel will become famous soon enough. (+50) pmartel will become famous soon enough. (+50) pmartel will become famous soon enough. (+50) pmartel will become famous soon enough. (+50) pmartel will become famous soon enough. (+50) pmartel will become famous soon enough. (+50) pmartel will become famous soon enough. (+50) pmartel will become famous soon enough. (+50) pmartel will become famous soon enough. (+50) pmartel will become famous soon enough. (+50) pmartel will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    On my 'off gym day's' I work out at home with a weight routine. Regardless of how crap my day at work has been, I need about 45 minutes to decompress when I walk in the door & then hit the weights. This is about an 1.5hrs before bed.

I think I'd be too wound up if I worked out right before bed

rpaul11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rpaul11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rpaul11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rpaul11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rpaul11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rpaul11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rpaul11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rpaul11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rpaul11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rpaul11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rpaul11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I often work out after 9 pm. it's no my favorite time to work out, but it is when I can......I don't find it effects my sleep, but surely you may react differently. Give it a try and see how it works for you.

The best ime to work out is when you an get to the gym IMO
    "Some people are like Slinkies. They're not really good for anything but they sure bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs."

My Training Journal - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=145043261

ExCompetitor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ExCompetitor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ExCompetitor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ExCompetitor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ExCompetitor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ExCompetitor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ExCompetitor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ExCompetitor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ExCompetitor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ExCompetitor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ExCompetitor is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I like to pose right after workouts in the bedroom mirror.If i were to w/o just before bed my wife would get all hot and bothered thus cutting into my sleep time

sactown is on a distinguished road. (+10) sactown is on a distinguished road. (+10) sactown is on a distinguished road. (+10) sactown is on a distinguished road. (+10) sactown is on a distinguished road. (+10) sactown is on a distinguished road. (+10) sactown is on a distinguished road. (+10) sactown is on a distinguished road. (+10) sactown is on a distinguished road. (+10) sactown is on a distinguished road. (+10) sactown is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thumbs up Working out at home is the way to go

If you can consistently work out at home immediately before bedtime, then that's the way to go.

I do not miss waiting for a bench, machine, or cardio equipment. I also don't miss being hit on by members of the same sex, so the home set-up is the way.

It takes a little while to get a full set-up. (I still lack a lat pull-down and a calf machine)

Free weights can be had for pretty cheap. I constantly scan Craigslist for used equipment. My dumbbells are both hex and the old-school standard style, but I have 'em from 20 to 75 and a full olympic barbell set.

You'll have fewer distractions and can lift AM, or PM.

I lift at night and usually do this right here between sets. While I am a little pumped after liftin', I always take a shower and read after hoppin' into bed. REading usually puts me right out.

My only difficulties have come from preworkout stims that might still have my pulse extra high, but I have learned to sleep through that. Might wanna regulate stims after a certain time ' till you get used to it.

Good luck. I know you'll benefit from this.
    Tis a far, far better thing that I shall do now than I have ever done.

Tis a far, far better place that I shall go than I have ever been.

dogguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) dogguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) dogguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) dogguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) dogguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) dogguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) dogguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) dogguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) dogguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) dogguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) dogguy is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Smile

Any concerns with working out right before hitting the sack?
    --I think it depends on the individual. I have a sleep issue regardless of what time of day I workout. Working out in the evening generally does not make my sleep issue worse. What does make it worse is whenever I overtrain.

And while I'm at it here, I want to congratulate TN_Mike! What a success story! And it sounds like you're really in to this now!

snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by bodyhard View Post
    All this crap about what time is best to work out, is just that, crap. Find the time man, find the time and stay consistent with it, you will see results period.
    Saturdays and days like today (when I'm off), I like to hit it early (usually by 9AM). Sundays, I usually lift mid-late afternoon. During the week, I quite often lift after dinner (usually in the 7:30-9:30 range). To me, the only time that matters is the time spent putting the work in.

JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by snoack View Post
    Saturdays and days like today (when I'm off), I like to hit it early (usually by 9AM). Sundays, I usually lift mid-late afternoon. During the week, I quite often lift after dinner (usually in the 7:30-9:30 range). To me, the only time that matters is the time spent putting the work in.
    don't we all! LOL.....

actually, Snoack, that was an excellent reply...yes, when we can, go for it....

I have a rare SAT off today because of Thanksgiving weekend, and I will be working out in a few minutes, an unusual departure from my late night normals.....

Well figured I'd give an update. I don't think this is going to work out too well for me in the long run. I'm struggling with consistency big time, once time rolls around I'm just too dang tired to have a good workout and sometimes too tired to work out at all. When I do hit the weights I'm awake for a solid 2-3 hours after finishing whether or not I use any supps at all, but then I have sleep issues to begin with... and yes workout nights I have to get up and pee a couple times too. I'm thinking of trying to do my workouts in the morning before the rest of the family wakes up, though I'm not sure what I'll do about pre-workout nutrition and not sure if I'll be able to drag myself out of bed that early.

ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz
    Well figured I'd give an update. I don't think this is going to work out too well for me in the long run. I'm struggling with consistency big time, once time rolls around I'm just too dang tired to have a good workout and sometimes too tired to work out at all. When I do hit the weights I'm awake for a solid 2-3 hours after finishing whether or not I use any supps at all, but then I have sleep issues to begin with... and yes workout nights I have to get up and pee a couple times too. I'm thinking of trying to do my workouts in the morning before the rest of the family wakes up, though I'm not sure what I'll do about pre-workout nutrition and not sure if I'll be able to drag myself out of bed that early.
    In bodybuilding, there's always a price to be paid. It's up to the individual to decide for him/herself if he/she can afford it.
    No brain, no gain.

"The fitness and nutrition world is a breeding ground for obsessive-compulsive behavior. The irony is that many of the things people worry about have no impact on results either way, and therefore aren't worth an ounce of concern."--Alan Aragon

Where the mind goes, the body follows.

Ironwill Gym:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=629719403&postcount=3388

Ironwill2008 Journal:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157459343&p=1145168733

Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz
    Whats early?

I'm up by five just to get to work on time. Thats why I work out in the evenings. I can't see getting up early to work out which for me would be 3:00
    []---[] Equipment Crew Member No. 11

"As iron sharpens iron so one man sharpens another" Proverbs 27:17

The Cake Is A Lie! StressMonkey's Avatar
    StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sorry it didn't work out for you. Every person is different.

On weeknights I work out really late and I love it.
    There will come a day when I tire of listening to 80's music. That day is not today.

I Really Miss The Old BodySpace

-O35 5'8" Crew- -Karl_Hungus Crew-

Nunyas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nunyas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nunyas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nunyas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nunyas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nunyas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nunyas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nunyas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nunyas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nunyas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nunyas has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I personally can't see myself doing that... I'm usually too "amped" for an hour or two to fall asleep after a work out...