M-A-C is on a distinguished road. (+10) M-A-C is on a distinguished road. (+10) M-A-C is on a distinguished road. (+10) M-A-C is on a distinguished road. (+10) M-A-C is on a distinguished road. (+10) M-A-C is on a distinguished road. (+10) M-A-C is on a distinguished road. (+10) M-A-C is on a distinguished road. (+10) M-A-C is on a distinguished road. (+10) M-A-C is on a distinguished road. (+10) M-A-C is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Gold Standard Pro complex or 100% whey and Size On?

I am currently taking the GNC pro performance wheybolic extreme 60. I take it pre- and post-workout, however, i feel like its not enough. I want to move on to creatine and a different, slower release protein.

I have done some research on proteins and creatine. I was leaning towards the Gold Standard Pro Complex protein because it is slow release isolate. OR should i stick with just Gold Standard 100% Whey and also take the 100% Casein when i go to bed?

I want to start on to creatine. i was in GNC the other day and they suggested Size On. Is this the best creatine out there?

Should I take:

Gold Standard pro complex pre- and post-workout, gold standard casein at bedtime, and Sizeon during workout?

Does that sound good? what other stuff do you recommend?

M-A-C is on a distinguished road. (+10) M-A-C is on a distinguished road. (+10) M-A-C is on a distinguished road. (+10) M-A-C is on a distinguished road. (+10) M-A-C is on a distinguished road. (+10) M-A-C is on a distinguished road. (+10) M-A-C is on a distinguished road. (+10) M-A-C is on a distinguished road. (+10) M-A-C is on a distinguished road. (+10) M-A-C is on a distinguished road. (+10) M-A-C is on a distinguished road. (+10)

???

wheybolic etreme 60 in the morning

pro complex pre and post workout

Size On during workout

casein at bedtime

Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yes,
    Pro complex pre or post and use the casein before bed would be great
    Official Champion Performance Forum Rep
    www.championperformance.com
    @teamchampion
    20%off all Champion products in November!

"Tough Times Don't Last, But Tough People Do"
    POPS 12-17-89
    "IN GOD WE TRUST"

sickonstorm is just really nice. (+1000) sickonstorm is just really nice. (+1000) sickonstorm is just really nice. (+1000) sickonstorm is just really nice. (+1000) sickonstorm is just really nice. (+1000) sickonstorm is just really nice. (+1000) sickonstorm is just really nice. (+1000) sickonstorm is just really nice. (+1000) sickonstorm is just really nice. (+1000) sickonstorm is just really nice. (+1000) sickonstorm is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by M-A-C View Post
    wheybolic etreme 60 in the morning

pro complex pre and post workout

Size On during workout

casein at bedtime
    dont waste your money on the casein use the procomplex before bed it has egg protein.

alright. So, use pro complex pre and post workout and before bed. AND use Size On during my workout? What should i use in the morning or before workout to pump up?

Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thats fine, Eat a real food meal for energy in the AM

alright. So, use pro complex pre and post workout and before bed. AND use Size On during my workout? What should i use in the morning or before workout to pump up?
    Official Champion Performance Forum Rep
    www.championperformance.com
    @teamchampion
    20%off all Champion products in November!

"Tough Times Don't Last, But Tough People Do"
    POPS 12-17-89
    "IN GOD WE TRUST"

i have heard good things for both Size On and Storm. What do you recommend?

drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    i have heard good things for both Size On and Storm. What do you recommend?
    Great stuff. Just take the sizeon on workout days only, and during your workout (like you said).
    God bless/science be with our military

sickonstorm is just really nice. (+1000) sickonstorm is just really nice. (+1000) sickonstorm is just really nice. (+1000) sickonstorm is just really nice. (+1000) sickonstorm is just really nice. (+1000) sickonstorm is just really nice. (+1000) sickonstorm is just really nice. (+1000) sickonstorm is just really nice. (+1000) sickonstorm is just really nice. (+1000) sickonstorm is just really nice. (+1000) sickonstorm is just really nice. (+1000)
    I am currently taking the GNC pro performance wheybolic extreme 60. I take it pre- and post-workout, however, i feel like its not enough. I want to move on to creatine and a different, slower release protein.

I have done some research on proteins and creatine. I was leaning towards the Gold Standard Pro Complex protein because it is slow release isolate. OR should i stick with just Gold Standard 100% Whey and also take the 100% Casein when i go to bed?

I want to start on to creatine. i was in GNC the other day and they suggested Size On. Is this the best creatine out there?

Should I take:

Gold Standard pro complex pre- and post-workout, gold standard casein at bedtime, and Sizeon during workout?

Does that sound good? what other stuff do you recommend?
    wow i msurprised they didnt suggest cell t4ech yo usound lie a newb who would fall for this gimmick must have been a nice good gnc guy.

Originally Posted by babolat06 View Post
    Great stuff. Just take the sizeon on workout days only, and during your workout (like you said).
    Thanks but size on or storm? And should i load the creatine for the first couple weeks using 10g and later drop to 5g? Do i drink this throughout my entire workout using 35g water or do i chug it right as i begin working out?

drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Thanks but size on or storm? And should i load the creatine for the first couple weeks using 10g and later drop to 5g? Do i drink this throughout my entire workout using 35g water or do i chug it right as i begin working out?
    Oh I thought you were talking about shock therapy. Well I have used sizeon time and again and it was my favorite gaspari supplement until mitotropin...its great stuff. I havent had a full tub of storm before though. Universal is a great company as well.

No need to load at all. Just take one serving of whichever creatine product you choose, on workout days. With sizeon, sip on it throughout the workout. I like to chug a bunch in the beginning personally. I would recommend a big jug and water it down.

Originally Posted by babolat06 View Post
    Oh I thought you were talking about shock therapy. Well I have used sizeon time and again and it was my favorite gaspari supplement until mitotropin...its great stuff. I havent had a full tub of storm before though. Universal is a great company as well.

No need to load at all. Just take one serving of whichever creatine product you choose, on workout days. With sizeon, sip on it throughout the workout. I like to chug a bunch in the beginning personally. I would recommend a big jug and water it down.
    Thanks!

Thanks!
    No problem! Theres pretty much always at least one rep on so if you have questions or anything we are here to help.

Originally Posted by sickonstorm View Post
    wow i msurprised they didnt suggest cell t4ech yo usound lie a newb who would fall for this gimmick must have been a nice good gnc guy.
    Ya i am a newb to all this, but i really dont trust the GNC people. i went in there after already doing some research so they could guide me correctly. any help you guys have for supps. would be great!

Ya i am a newb to all this, but i really dont trust the GNC people. i went in there after already doing some research so they could guide me correctly. any help you guys have for supps. would be great!
    well if you want to know other things we can help and there are a lot of knowledgable people on the boards.