Thread: White Bread?

Buff-Tron3000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Buff-Tron3000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Buff-Tron3000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Buff-Tron3000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Buff-Tron3000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Buff-Tron3000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Buff-Tron3000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Buff-Tron3000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Buff-Tron3000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Buff-Tron3000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Buff-Tron3000 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

White Bread?

Is white bread really that terrible? I dont like wheat bread so i usually just have white, but if its that big a mistake ill gladly stomach the wheat. And is there another kind of bread that is ok to eat?
    Your Personal Demon

Endrit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking

go to the grocery store, buy some whole wheat flour, then make the bread yourself......cause this way you can add some of your own personal tastes into it, like honey or something to make it a little sweet.....put some eggs (although I don't).

......or you could just make the bread like me......water,flour,Tbsp honey,yeast, Tbsp Olive oil, and I think that was it..........it's really cool when you let it rise and then cook it.......you feel like you accomplished something......which you did I guess.

oh I think white bread has more fat or something, but I find that all breads made at the store have either too much fat or too much sodium.

TricepsNGirls is just really nice. (+1000) TricepsNGirls is just really nice. (+1000) TricepsNGirls is just really nice. (+1000) TricepsNGirls is just really nice. (+1000) TricepsNGirls is just really nice. (+1000) TricepsNGirls is just really nice. (+1000) TricepsNGirls is just really nice. (+1000) TricepsNGirls is just really nice. (+1000) TricepsNGirls is just really nice. (+1000) TricepsNGirls is just really nice. (+1000) TricepsNGirls is just really nice. (+1000)
    if you have a tendency to get fat, and you are really looking to cut, white bread is not as great because of the starch. All the complex carbs of wheat bread are now simple carbs in white bread, which leads to easier digestion but can more easliy turn into fat, because your body does not have to process it as much.

M.Doyle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) M.Doyle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) M.Doyle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) M.Doyle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) M.Doyle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) M.Doyle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) M.Doyle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) M.Doyle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) M.Doyle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) M.Doyle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) M.Doyle is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Whole Wheat contains all 3 parts of the grain. So you get the protein from the seed, vitamins/minerls from the germ and fibre from the bran.

You'll notice whole wheat actually has more fat then white, but its good Omegas.

Plus it has more protein generally.

I think alot of white bread is bleached too, and that doesn't sound good