Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000)

Nanbf Leaves Wnbf

i just got an email that the NANBF has left the WNBF....i wonder if they are heading to the OCB? what are your thoughts and feelings on this?

WNBF Pros
    I hope this email finds you in good spirits and ready for the Holidays. Also hope this email does not bring any undue stress to you. I want to personally thank you for the wonderful years and times that we had together. You helped make our show the International the icon it is today. It was a pleasure to work with all of you. Thank you again.

As of today the NANBF will no longer be affiliated with the WNBF. For reasons that I will not go into we are terminating our contract with the WNBF. It has been a wonderful 7 plus years but it is time that we, the NANBF, move on. A letter has been sent to the WNBF informing them of our decision. We just could not bridge our differences. It was a difference in philosophies. You will hear rumors and that is okay. However, none of the NANBF Promoters or myself will engage in war of words with the WNBF or anyone else over the cause of this split. We walk away with nothing but respect and admiration for the WNBF.

A famous president wrote during difficult times: It is only a beginning, always. The young must know it; the old must know it. It must always sustain us, because the greatness comes not when things go always good for you, but the greatness comes and you are really tested, when you take some knocks, some disappointments, when sadness comes, because only if you have been in the deepest valley can you ever know how magnificent it is to be on the highest mountain. Always give your best, never get discouraged, never be petty; always remember, others may hate you, but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them, and then you destroy yourself.
    From this point on we will look to the future. Our future lies with several other Natural organization that will help us grow and realize our true potential with more amateur and pro shows and bigger prize money. If you choose to compete with the organization, then we would love to have you in the New Organization. Some of you will never cross paths with us again and we will deeply miss you. We wish you nothing but the best of luck in everything you do.

Every promoter said they would miss Charlie Carollo. He has been truly a genuine and trustworthy person. I will miss seeing him and his wife Laura, they are wonderful, wonderful people. Thanks for everything.

If any of you have questions feel free to email/call. However we just moved to our new residence so I don't know how well the email will work. I would rather you call me at 913-963-5091.
    Last edited by will-work4ANDRO; 11-26-2008 at 01:26 PM.
    TEAM NORTON
    The"Outwork" mindset changed my entire life, perhaps it can help you as well

Muscle Hypertrophy occurs independent of exercise intensity

Agostage has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Agostage has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Agostage has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Agostage has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Agostage has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Agostage has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Agostage has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Agostage has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Agostage has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Agostage has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Agostage has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Wow, I didn't see that one coming, thanks for the info.
    Founder of the University of Wisconsin Bodybuilding Club

2011 Prep Journal
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=131369463

"Well, you either want this... or you don't" ~LN

Acman23 is just really nice. (+1000) Acman23 is just really nice. (+1000) Acman23 is just really nice. (+1000) Acman23 is just really nice. (+1000) Acman23 is just really nice. (+1000) Acman23 is just really nice. (+1000) Acman23 is just really nice. (+1000) Acman23 is just really nice. (+1000) Acman23 is just really nice. (+1000) Acman23 is just really nice. (+1000) Acman23 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Wow...Def. did not see that coming...appreciate this thread.

Thankx
    Giant Killer
    Shaun "The Giant Killer" Clarida

2012 NPC Bantamweight National Champion & IFBB 212 Professional Bodybuilder

tvicemanXXL will become famous soon enough. (+50) tvicemanXXL will become famous soon enough. (+50) tvicemanXXL will become famous soon enough. (+50) tvicemanXXL will become famous soon enough. (+50) tvicemanXXL will become famous soon enough. (+50) tvicemanXXL will become famous soon enough. (+50) tvicemanXXL will become famous soon enough. (+50) tvicemanXXL will become famous soon enough. (+50) tvicemanXXL will become famous soon enough. (+50) tvicemanXXL will become famous soon enough. (+50) tvicemanXXL will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    This is somewhat off topic, but does the ocb/ifpa have rules regarding a time frame in which you must compete to keep your pro card between winning an overall amateur show and a competitor's first pro event?
    Proud to be fully sponsored by the best supplement company in the business. www.scivation.com

Contest prep log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=113619521

It cannot possibly taste better than blue raspberry xtend!

NGA Pro Bodybuilder chuckles_345's Avatar
    chuckles_345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chuckles_345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chuckles_345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chuckles_345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chuckles_345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chuckles_345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chuckles_345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chuckles_345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chuckles_345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chuckles_345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chuckles_345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Wow if this is for real, it will be interesting to see who they affiliate with. NANBF has been my sanction of choice so I'm hoping they affiliate with another pro sanction soon. I've been treated very well by everyone in the sanction and have nothing but positive things to say. With that being said, I hope they find another pro sanction to affiliate with soon or it may detract people from their sanction.

Chuckles
    Peter Fitschen M.S., PhD Candidate in Nutritional Science
    NGA Natural Pro Bodybuilder
    Fitbody and Physique LLC
    fitbodyphysique.com

chuckles_345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chuckles_345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chuckles_345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chuckles_345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chuckles_345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chuckles_345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chuckles_345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chuckles_345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chuckles_345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chuckles_345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chuckles_345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by tvicemanXXL View Post
    This is somewhat off topic, but does the ocb/ifpa have rules regarding a time frame in which you must compete to keep your pro card between winning an overall amateur show and a competitor's first pro event?
    IFPA doesn't make you compete right away after winning a pro card. WNBf makes you compete in the 1st year though.

Chuckles
    Fitbody and Physique LLC
    fitbodyphysique.com

tvicemanXXL will become famous soon enough. (+50) tvicemanXXL will become famous soon enough. (+50) tvicemanXXL will become famous soon enough. (+50) tvicemanXXL will become famous soon enough. (+50) tvicemanXXL will become famous soon enough. (+50) tvicemanXXL will become famous soon enough. (+50) tvicemanXXL will become famous soon enough. (+50) tvicemanXXL will become famous soon enough. (+50) tvicemanXXL will become famous soon enough. (+50) tvicemanXXL will become famous soon enough. (+50) tvicemanXXL will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by chuckles_345 View Post
    IFPA doesn't make you compete right away after winning a pro card. WNBf makes you compete in the 1st year though.

Chuckles
    Great, thanks.
    Proud to be fully sponsored by the best supplement company in the business. www.scivation.com

Contest prep log:

will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by chuckles_345 View Post
    Wow if this is for real, it will be interesting to see who they affiliate with. NANBF has been my sanction of choice so I'm hoping they affiliate with another pro sanction soon. I've been treated very well by everyone in the sanction and have nothing but positive things to say. With that being said, I hope they find another pro sanction to affiliate with soon or it may detract people from their sanction.

Chuckles
    agreed...i love the NANBF...every promoter with one slight exception has always been a class act
    TEAM NORTON

The Physique Architect str8flexed's Avatar
    str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I haven't said anything really but all these questions will be answered very soon I assure you. They are a great organization, Fred and Jan do a fantastic job and I assure you that they will continue to have pro qualifying shows and there will be options for professional competition for their athletes. Just stay patient, this all will come out in time. This move is not a downgrade for the NANBF. It will only accelerate their growth as an organization.
    Last edited by str8flexed; 11-26-2008 at 09:28 PM.

Originally Posted by str8flexed View Post
    I haven't said anything really but all these questions will be answered very soon I assure you. They are a great organization, Fred and Jan do a fantastic job and I assure you that they will continue to have pro qualifying shows and there will be options for professional competition for their athletes. Just stay patient, this all will come out in time. This move is not a downgrade for the NANBF. It will only accelerate their growth as an organization.
    Awesome, that's what I like to hear. I figured Fred and Jan had the best interests of everyone in mind when they made the decision. I have nothing but good things to say about them.

Chuckles
    Fitbody and Physique LLC
    fitbodyphysique.com

Rigit23 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rigit23 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rigit23 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rigit23 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rigit23 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rigit23 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rigit23 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rigit23 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rigit23 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rigit23 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rigit23 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Wow, thats interesting. Thanks for letting us know man.
    *Boston Misc Crew*
    *Horsehead Crew*
    *TFW no gf crew*

"It's not who you know, it's who you blow"
    - Abraham Lincoln

wnbfwarriorpro is just really nice. (+1000) wnbfwarriorpro is just really nice. (+1000) wnbfwarriorpro is just really nice. (+1000) wnbfwarriorpro is just really nice. (+1000) wnbfwarriorpro is just really nice. (+1000) wnbfwarriorpro is just really nice. (+1000) wnbfwarriorpro is just really nice. (+1000) wnbfwarriorpro is just really nice. (+1000) wnbfwarriorpro is just really nice. (+1000) wnbfwarriorpro is just really nice. (+1000) wnbfwarriorpro is just really nice. (+1000)
    Happy Thanksgiving, everyone. While this may seem to be a surprise to alot of people, it has been discussed for awhile. First of all, Fred and Jan have done a super job, both in helping the NANBF grow and in supporting the WNBF. Best of luck to them both and to the NANBF. As for the WNBF, we are adding pro shows in 2009 on the West Coast, East coast and in the Carribbean. The INBF will continue to grow, adding shows throughout the U.S.
    Ultimately, the athletes will have more shows to compete in with more prize money available to the pros.
    Drugfreeathletescoalition.com

areyousuperpowered.com

Originally Posted by wnbfwarriorpro View Post
    Happy Thanksgiving, everyone. While this may seem to be a surprise to alot of people, it has been discussed for awhile. First of all, Fred and Jan have done a super job, both in helping the NANBF grow and in supporting the WNBF. Best of luck to them both and to the NANBF. As for the WNBF, we are adding pro shows in 2009 on the West Coast, East coast and in the Carribbean. The INBF will continue to grow, adding shows throughout the U.S.
    Ultimately, the athletes will have more shows to compete in with more prize money available to the pros.
    Awesome, I'm just glad to hear natural bodybuilding is growing.

Chuckles
    Fitbody and Physique LLC
    fitbodyphysique.com

str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Trust me, this is only going to be a positive for competitors, it is going to make things much more open and more options for competitors and a lot more options for exposure for NANBF competitors.

Trust me, this is only going to be a positive for competitors, it is going to make things much more open and more options for competitors and a lot more options for exposure for NANBF competitors.
    Well I'm taking what you're saying as good news. It's funny that I live in the same city as Fred and Jan, one of my good buddies run the show backstage at the Southern States Classic, and this is where I find out about the split.

I'm anxious to hear how it all plays out since it will directly affect the competition I am doing.

Contest prep log:

all i'll say is don't worry things are only going to get better

imccarthy is a name known to all. (+5000) imccarthy is a name known to all. (+5000) imccarthy is a name known to all. (+5000) imccarthy is a name known to all. (+5000) imccarthy is a name known to all. (+5000) imccarthy is a name known to all. (+5000) imccarthy is a name known to all. (+5000) imccarthy is a name known to all. (+5000) imccarthy is a name known to all. (+5000) imccarthy is a name known to all. (+5000) imccarthy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    all i'll say is don't worry things are only going to get better
    Holy **** Layne you've gained loads of size back... amazing.
    Food quality does not change the laws of thermodynamics. Provided you consume adequate protein, EFAs, fiber, and vitamins and minerals you can eat whatever you want.

The only difference between a 'clean' and a 'dirty' food is how much of it you eat.

The Glycemic Index is meaningless unless you eat carbs alone in a fasted state. As soon as you add fat, protein, or fiber to a meal or have eaten in the previous 4-6 hours the GI is irrelevant.

it appears that the NANBF is now affiliated with the IFPA...good stuff...i've heard a lot of good things about the IFPA.
    TEAM NORTON

Originally Posted by will-work4ANDRO View Post
    it appears that the NANBF is now affiliated with the IFPA...good stuff...i've heard a lot of good things about the IFPA.
    Great news! I hope that all NANBF pro qualifying shows will still be pro qualifying.

Contest prep log:

Originally Posted by tvicemanXXL View Post
    Great news! I hope that all NANBF pro qualifying shows will still be pro qualifying.
    they will be...the way i currently understand it, they will all be IFPA pro qualifiers
    TEAM NORTON

billfinkbiner is a name known to all. (+5000) billfinkbiner is a name known to all. (+5000) billfinkbiner is a name known to all. (+5000) billfinkbiner is a name known to all. (+5000) billfinkbiner is a name known to all. (+5000) billfinkbiner is a name known to all. (+5000) billfinkbiner is a name known to all. (+5000) billfinkbiner is a name known to all. (+5000) billfinkbiner is a name known to all. (+5000) billfinkbiner is a name known to all. (+5000) billfinkbiner is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Is the International going to become and IFPA pro show?

How many IFPA pro shows are scheduled for 2009?

I don't know much about the promotion.

Just curious, because most of the Missouri Valleey area shows are NANBF.
    He who argues for his limitations gets to keep them.

wnbfwarriorpro is just really nice. (+1000) wnbfwarriorpro is just really nice. (+1000) wnbfwarriorpro is just really nice. (+1000) wnbfwarriorpro is just really nice. (+1000) wnbfwarriorpro is just really nice. (+1000) wnbfwarriorpro is just really nice. (+1000) wnbfwarriorpro is just really nice. (+1000) wnbfwarriorpro is just really nice. (+1000) wnbfwarriorpro is just really nice. (+1000) wnbfwarriorpro is just really nice. (+1000) wnbfwarriorpro is just really nice. (+1000)
    The WNBF will still host the International in 2009. We are still working out the details on the venue.
    Drugfreeathletescoalition.com

areyousuperpowered.com

Originally Posted by billfinkbiner View Post
    Is the International going to become and IFPA pro show?

How many IFPA pro shows are scheduled for 2009?

I don't know much about the promotion.

Just curious, because most of the Missouri Valleey area shows are NANBF.
    Bill,
    this is the organization I've put my backing behind for the last 2 years. They are growing quickly. AT their first pro show then only had 4 competitors. 4 years later they had over 20. The first midwest states show in 2005 I went to had 19 competitors in it... 2 weeks ago we went triple that at over 60! The OCB & IFPA are growing very quickly and allow you also to compete in other pro organizations even if you are an IFPA pro, and you can also appear in magazines other than their own.

their website is also very well down and has the results of all their shows http://www.ifpapro.com

dam225 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dam225 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dam225 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dam225 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dam225 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dam225 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dam225 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dam225 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dam225 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dam225 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dam225 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Dear competitors,

Please note the North American Natural Bodybuilding Federation (NANBF) is no longer affiliated with the World Natural Bodybuilding Federation (WNBF). The NANBF will now serve as an amateur affiliate of the International Fitness & Physique Association (IFPA) pro federation. Fred Rowlett, representative of the NANBF, and Matt Shepley, representative of the Organization of Competitive Bodybuilders (OCB), will now be serving as Co-Chairman of the IFPA.

The NANBF joins the United Natural Bodybuilding Association (UNBA), Ohio Natural Bodybuilding Federation (ONBF), and OCB as U.S. affiliates of the IFPA. The BNBF of Great Britain, GMABA of Ghana, ABBCI of Ivory Coast, NBON of Nigeria, and the UBBFA of Uganda are also amateur affiliates of the IFPA.

What this means for pros:
    Competitors who qualified to compete as WNBF pros in past NANBF competitions have the choice to compete in the WNBF or the IFPA. Note that competitors who have QUALIFIED to compete as pro with any federation will continue to be considered eligible for IFPA pro shows.
    There will be no restrictions included in the IFPA guidelines, such as limiting exposure for pros in outside media, not permitting pros to compete in other organizations, not allowing contest coverage or advertisements in other publications, not allowing pros to work behind the scenes at other federations' events, etc.
    More IFPA Pro shows to choose from.
    2009 IFPA Pro Schedule:
    April - Richmond, VA Women's Bodybuilding Pro Bowl
    April 4 - Tarrytown, NY - Men's Pro
    April 17-18 - Liberty, MO - IFPA Liberty Belle Pro Figure
    May 16 - Pittsburgh, PA - Pro Figure
    June 13 - W. Barnstable, MA - Men's Pro Masters 40+
    July - St. Louis, MO - IFPA Natural Show Me Men's and Women's Pro Bodybuilding & Pro Figure
    Sept 12 - Johnson County, KS - Men's and Women's Pro Bodybuilding & Pro Figure
    Sept - Council Bluffs, IA Masters (40+) Men's & Women's Pro Bodybuilding & Masters (40+) Pro Figure
    Oct 10 - W. Barnstable, MA - IFPA Gaspari Nutrition Pro Classic (Men's Pro Bodybuilding & Pro Figure)
    Nov 14 - Wash., DC - IFPA Yorton Cup Pro International, Men's and Women's Pro Bodybuilding & Pro Figure

What this means for amateurs:
    Coverage of NANBF shows, along with coverage of OCB and IFPA events, will appear in Fitness & Physique Magazine
    Membership with either NANBF or OCB will be valid for both organizations shows. More shows to choose from with the same membership.
    2009 NANBF & OCB Amateur Schedule
    April - Richmond, VA - OCB Pride of the Atlantic (IFPA Pro Qualifier)
    April - Baltimore, MD - OCB Eastern Regional
    April - Plymouth, MA - OCB Spirit of America (IFPA Double Pro Qualifier)
    April 4 - Tarrytown, NY - OCB Tri-Cities Classic
    April 17-18 - Liberty, MO NANBF Natural Southern States Classic (IFPA Pro Qualifier)
    May - Woonsocket, RI - OCB Rhode Island Natural
    May - Indianapolis, IN - OCB Circle City Championships
    May 9 - Des Moines, IA - NANBF Nutri-Sport Central Midwest & Natural Iowa (IFPA Pro Qualifier)
    May 9 - Orlando, FL - OCB Southeastern States
    May 16 - Bloomington, MN - NANBF Mr./Ms. Natural Minnesota (IFPA Pro Qualifier)
    May 16 - Kankakee, IL - NANBF Mr./Ms. Natural Illinois & Great Northern
    May 16 - Pittsburgh, PA - OCB Iron City Classic (IFPA Pro Qualifier)
    May 30 - Omaha, NE - NANBF Heartland Classic
    June Wilmington, DE - OCB Central Eastern Seaboard States
    June - Tulsa, OK - NANBF Tulsa Natural
    June - Natchez, MS - OCB Natchez Trace Classic
    June 6 - Albuquerque, NM - OCB Natural Southwest Classic (IFPA Pro Qualifier)
    June 13 - W. Barnstable, MA - OCB Judgment Day
    June 20 - Bentonville, AR - NANBF Northwest Arkansas Natural
    July - Newburyport, MA - OCB Natural Yankee Classic
    July 11 - St. Louis, MO - NANBF St. Louis Natural Classic (IFPA Pro Qualifier)
    July 11 - Norfolk, NE - NANBF The Max Classic
    August - Washington, DC - OCB Presidential Cup (IFPA Pro Qualifier)
    Aug 29 - Tempe, AZ - OCB Arizona Natural (IFPA Pro Qualifier)
    Aug 29 - Trenton, NJ - OCB Mid-Atlantic Classic (IFPA Pro Qualifier)
    September - Pittsburgh, PA - OCB Steel City (IFPA Pro Qualifier)
    September - Council Bluffs, IA - NANBF Bluffs Classic (IFPA Pro Qualifier)
    September - Indianapolis, IN - OCB Natural Indiana (IFPA Pro Qualifier)
    Sept 12 - Los Alamos, NM - OCB Southern Rockies Natural
    Sept 12 - Johnson County, KS - NANBF KC Gold's Classic (IFPA Pro Qualifier)
    Sept 26 - Scarborough, ME - OCB Maine Event
    October - O'Fallon, MO - NANBF St. Louis Gateway Naturals (IFPA Pro Figure Qualifier)
    October - Baltimore, MD - OCB Charm City Classic (IFPA Pro Qualifier)
    October - Chestnut Ridge, NY - OCB Hudson River Classic
    October - Bentonville, AR - NANBF Arkansas Tri-City Classic
    Oct 3 - Dover, DE - OCB Tri-State Fall Classic
    Oct 10 - Bloomsburg, PA - OCB Bloomsburg Natural
    Oct 10 - W. Barnstable, MA - OCB Cape Cod Natural (IFPA Pro Qualifier)
    Oct 17 - Elk River, MN - NANBF Northern States Natural Classic
    Oct 24 - Cedar Rapids, IA - NANBF Best of the Midwest
    Oct 24 - University Park, IL - NANBF Natural USA (IFPA Super Pro Qualifier) & NANBF Great Lakes Supernatural Muscle Classic
    Oct 31 - Pittsburgh, PA - OCB Battle for the Swords (IFPA Pro Qualifier)

Nov 7 - Syracuse, NY - OCB New York State Natural (IFPA Pro Qualifier)

Nov 14 - Washington, DC - OCB Yorton Cup Nationals (IFPA Double Pro Qualifier) & OCB Stars & Stripes Novice
    Nov 21 - De Kalb, IL - OCB Midwest States (IFPA Pro Qualifier)

For more details about the IFPA visit www.IFPApro.com.
    For more details about the NANBF visit www.NANBF.org.
    For more details about OCB visit www.theOCBwebsite.com.

Wishing you a productive off-season,
    NANBF/OCB/IFPA

Originally Posted by dam225 View Post
    Dear competitors,

Please note the North American Natural Bodybuilding Federation (NANBF) is no longer affiliated with the World Natural Bodybuilding Federation (WNBF). The NANBF will now serve as an amateur affiliate of the International Fitness & Physique Association (IFPA) pro federation. Fred Rowlett, representative of the NANBF, and Matt Shepley, representative of the Organization of Competitive Bodybuilders (OCB), will now be serving as Co-Chairman of the IFPA.

The NANBF joins the United Natural Bodybuilding Association (UNBA), Ohio Natural Bodybuilding Federation (ONBF), and OCB as U.S. affiliates of the IFPA. The BNBF of Great Britain, GMABA of Ghana, ABBCI of Ivory Coast, NBON of Nigeria, and the UBBFA of Uganda are also amateur affiliates of the IFPA.

Competitors who qualified to compete as WNBF pros in past NANBF competitions have the choice to compete in the WNBF or the IFPA. Note that competitors who have QUALIFIED to compete as pro with any federation will continue to be considered eligible for IFPA pro shows.
    There will be no restrictions included in the IFPA guidelines, such as limiting exposure for pros in outside media, not permitting pros to compete in other organizations, not allowing contest coverage or advertisements in other publications, not allowing pros to work behind the scenes at other federations' events, etc.
    2009 IFPA Pro Schedule:
    July - St. Louis, MO - IFPA Natural Show Me Men's and Women's Pro Bodybuilding & Pro Figure
    Sept - Council Bluffs, IA Masters (40+) Men's & Women's Pro Bodybuilding & Masters (40+) Pro Figure
    Oct 10 - W. Barnstable, MA - IFPA Gaspari Nutrition Pro Classic (Men's Pro Bodybuilding & Pro Figure)
    Nov 14 - Wash., DC - IFPA Yorton Cup Pro International, Men's and Women's Pro Bodybuilding & Pro Figure

Coverage of NANBF shows, along with coverage of OCB and IFPA events, will appear in Fitness & Physique Magazine
    Membership with either NANBF or OCB will be valid for both organizations shows. More shows to choose from with the same membership.
    April 17-18 - Liberty, MO NANBF Natural Southern States Classic (IFPA Pro Qualifier)
    May 9 - Des Moines, IA - NANBF Nutri-Sport Central Midwest & Natural Iowa (IFPA Pro Qualifier)
    October - O'Fallon, MO - NANBF St. Louis Gateway Naturals (IFPA Pro Figure Qualifier)
    Oct 24 - University Park, IL - NANBF Natural USA (IFPA Super Pro Qualifier) & NANBF Great Lakes Supernatural Muscle Classic

Nov 14 - Washington, DC - OCB Yorton Cup Nationals (IFPA Double Pro Qualifier) & OCB Stars & Stripes Novice

NANBF/OCB/IFPA

10 pro shows and 45 ameature shows if I counted right. Can anyone say new dominat force in natural bodybuilding? Can't wait to get back on stage again and compete after finding all of this out.

Chuckles
    Fitbody and Physique LLC
    fitbodyphysique.com

3 PRO SHOWS IN THE MIDWEST! I think I just peed a little

Step Beyond will become famous soon enough. (+50) Step Beyond will become famous soon enough. (+50) Step Beyond will become famous soon enough. (+50) Step Beyond will become famous soon enough. (+50) Step Beyond will become famous soon enough. (+50) Step Beyond will become famous soon enough. (+50) Step Beyond will become famous soon enough. (+50) Step Beyond will become famous soon enough. (+50) Step Beyond will become famous soon enough. (+50) Step Beyond will become famous soon enough. (+50) Step Beyond will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Show in Cayman

Dear competitors,

2009 IFPA Pro Schedule:

NANBF/OCB/IFPA
    Hi Doug,

There has been rumour that that the NANBF may be doing a show in the Cayman Islands in the spring of 2009. Fact or fiction?????

The INBF / WNBF used to do a show here every spring, but have moved it to Barbados for 2009.

Apparently the promoter in Cayman who used to do the INBF/WNBF show says he is bringing another organization here, but has yet to make any 'official announcements'.

Mid - April is only 20 weeks away, so I have started my prep already in the event of this mystery show being slated around this time, but I would really like to nail down a date if possible.

Can you coment on any of this????

Thx
    Getting stage ready with the help of Alberto Nunez and 3DMJ !!!!

April 13, 2013 - UFE Spring Bash

April 21, 2013 - IDFA Novice Classic

Follow the journey at; http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151186213

dam225 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dam225 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dam225 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dam225 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dam225 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dam225 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dam225 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dam225 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dam225 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dam225 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dam225 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Step Beyond View Post
    Hi Doug,

There has been rumour that that the NANBF may be doing a show in the Cayman Islands in the spring of 2009. Fact or fiction?????

The INBF / WNBF used to do a show here every spring, but have moved it to Barbados for 2009.

Apparently the promoter in Cayman who used to do the INBF/WNBF show says he is bringing another organization here, but has yet to make any 'official announcements'.

Mid - April is only 20 weeks away, so I have started my prep already in the event of this mystery show being slated around this time, but I would really like to nail down a date if possible.

Can you coment on any of this????

Thx
    I do not know. All the information I have comes from an email that was just sent out to all competitors.

Step Beyond will become famous soon enough. (+50) Step Beyond will become famous soon enough. (+50) Step Beyond will become famous soon enough. (+50) Step Beyond will become famous soon enough. (+50) Step Beyond will become famous soon enough. (+50) Step Beyond will become famous soon enough. (+50) Step Beyond will become famous soon enough. (+50) Step Beyond will become famous soon enough. (+50) Step Beyond will become famous soon enough. (+50) Step Beyond will become famous soon enough. (+50) Step Beyond will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I do not know. All the information I have comes from an email that was just sent out to all competitors.
    Thx....much appreciated.

Do you have an e-mail / contact at the NANBF i could send a query too????

I tried sending one through their site yesterday, but it wouldn't work properly and go through.
    Getting stage ready with the help of Alberto Nunez and 3DMJ !!!!

April 13, 2013 - UFE Spring Bash

April 21, 2013 - IDFA Novice Classic

Follow the journey at; http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151186213

arnold23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) arnold23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) arnold23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) arnold23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) arnold23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) arnold23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) arnold23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) arnold23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) arnold23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) arnold23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) arnold23 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Dear competitors,

2009 IFPA Pro Schedule:

NANBF/OCB/IFPA
    WORD!!
    Core PUMP Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167629591&p=1366345441&posted=1#post1366345441

Follow me on IG & Twitter:
    SMStrengthCoach

Always Improve
    Always Evolve
    NEVER GIVE UP!!