jgulbronsen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Question on Arms

I need to build up my biceps where it goes down to my elbow, the rest of my arms is good, but where the bicep starts to meet the elbow, it considerably looks smaller, also my wrist are small in girth. This really makes me arms overall look smaller.
    are there any specific exercises that I can include in my routine to help this?
    thank you.
    -jason
    -jason

Oxandralone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxandralone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxandralone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxandralone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxandralone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxandralone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxandralone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxandralone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxandralone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxandralone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxandralone has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Re: Question on Arms

Originally posted by jgulbronsen
    I need to build up my biceps where it goes down to my elbow, the rest of my arms is good, but where the bicep starts to meet the elbow, it considerably looks smaller, also my wrist are small in girth. This really makes me arms overall look smaller.
    are there any specific exercises that I can include in my routine to help this?
    thank you.
    -jason
    you can NOT change the shape of you bicep. You've got that gap now and ull have it for the rest of your life. You just have to make your arms bigger overall, so squat, deadlift, press, and curl heavy ass weights

Ox