Sciamach has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sciamach has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sciamach has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sciamach has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sciamach has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sciamach has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sciamach has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sciamach has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sciamach has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sciamach has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sciamach has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Bulletproof Knees (training manual)

http://www.bulletproofknees.com/

Has anyone heard of this or own this book? I guess I'm wondering if its worth the $100...

and on that note, if anyone has it and no longer wants it I'd be willing to buy it off of them. I can't find it used anywhere.
    The unreal is more powerful than the real, because nothing is as perfect as you can imagine it. because its only intangible ideas, concepts, beliefs, fantasies that last. stone crumbles. wood rots. people, well, they die. but things as fragile as a thought, a dream, a legend, they can go on and on

sciamachy: fighting with a shadow or an imaginary enemy; a mock contest; an imaginary or futile combat.

SteR- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteR- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteR- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteR- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteR- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteR- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteR- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteR- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteR- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteR- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteR- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    $100 for a book?! smells like bs to me. I don't think there are any magical exercises that cure all knee problems...

Are you having knee trouble? have you been to a doctor?

Reps n Sets is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Reps n Sets is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Reps n Sets is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Reps n Sets is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Reps n Sets is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Reps n Sets is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Reps n Sets is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Reps n Sets is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Reps n Sets is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Reps n Sets is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Reps n Sets is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Yes, I was thinking about getting it also as my knees are ****ed but its way over priced.

I have Eric Cressey's book starting strenght which is excellent (and much cheaper) He's a great strenght trainer, but I really can't voucher as if bulletproof knees is worth the money.
    美國海軍陸戰隊 E5, USMC 06'-14'
    ♦ ɴɣϲ ϲrew ♦
    *Misc Photography Crew*

“In order for man to succeed in life, God provided him with two means, education and physical activity. Not separately, one for the soul and the other for the body, but for the two together. With these two means, man can attain perfection.” - Plato

dgcoats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgcoats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgcoats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgcoats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgcoats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgcoats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgcoats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgcoats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgcoats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgcoats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgcoats is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Reps n Sets View Post
    Yes, I was thinking about getting it also as my knees are ****ed but its way over priced.

I have Eric Cressey's book starting strenght which is excellent (and much cheaper) He's a great strenght trainer, but I really can't voucher as if bulletproof knees is worth the money.
    I got that book too. The warmups he has have worked wonders for me, although I've yet to actually try his workout .
    http://voidempathy.blogspot.com/
    It has words and stuff

jeisenberg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jeisenberg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jeisenberg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jeisenberg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jeisenberg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jeisenberg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jeisenberg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jeisenberg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jeisenberg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jeisenberg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jeisenberg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

You know I used to have really ****ed up knees too but I got on a regular doze of glucosomine and it's help alot. No more knee pain and I get a massage once a month and that helps as well. Don't know about the $100 book.

http://bodybuilding.com/store/glucos.html
    ^link that talks about glucosomine.

Reps n Sets is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Reps n Sets is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Reps n Sets is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Reps n Sets is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Reps n Sets is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Reps n Sets is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Reps n Sets is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Reps n Sets is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Reps n Sets is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Reps n Sets is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Reps n Sets is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I've learned from jui jitsu that you have to warm up your knees before a stressful activities like jumping on hard surfaces.

Before BJJ only thing I thought about is stretching the muscles, but now I learned it's crucial to stretch out the ligments and tendons, especially in your knees, ankles, and elbows. So I do things like knee circles to lubricate the knee before activities, kneeling on your calves also helps to stretch out the ligments in your knees (I believe it's the ACL that is located at the front of the knee)

Knee circle:

knee up

I also take joint pills.. Universal makes a great one, it's called Animal Flex. it has glucosomine, MSM, and chrondroitin along with some other things; it's a really effective proprietary blend.

I guess it's a gift and the curse with having bad knees at such an early age, it's better to find out about these things now when I'm young.. before it's too late.
    美國海軍陸戰隊 E5, USMC 06'-14'
    ♦ ɴɣϲ ϲrew ♦
    *Misc Photography Crew*

“In order for man to succeed in life, God provided him with two means, education and physical activity. Not separately, one for the soul and the other for the body, but for the two together. With these two means, man can attain perfection.” - Plato

jeisenberg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jeisenberg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jeisenberg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jeisenberg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jeisenberg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jeisenberg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jeisenberg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jeisenberg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jeisenberg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jeisenberg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jeisenberg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've learned from jui jitsu that you have to warm up your knees before a stressful activities like jumping on hard surfaces.

Before BJJ only thing I thought about is stretching the muscles, but now I learned it's crucial to stretch out the ligments and tendons, especially in your knees, ankles, and elbows. So I do things like knee circles to lubricate the knee before activities, kneeling on your calves also helps to stretch out the ligments in your knees (I believe it's the ACL that is located at the front of the knee)

Knee circle:

knee up

I also take joint pills.. Universal makes a great one, it's called Animal Flex. it has glucosomine, MSM, and chrondroitin along with some other things; it's a really effective proprietary blend.

I guess it's a gift and the curse with having bad knees at such an early age, it's better to find out about these things now when I'm young.. before it's too late.
    Good call...Animal Flex is a great product. Most of the Universal product line is quality stuff.

Good example of the stretches as well.

Strength/Speed Coach Jhawk Fitness's Avatar
    Jhawk Fitness is just really nice. (+1000) Jhawk Fitness is just really nice. (+1000) Jhawk Fitness is just really nice. (+1000) Jhawk Fitness is just really nice. (+1000) Jhawk Fitness is just really nice. (+1000) Jhawk Fitness is just really nice. (+1000) Jhawk Fitness is just really nice. (+1000) Jhawk Fitness is just really nice. (+1000) Jhawk Fitness is just really nice. (+1000) Jhawk Fitness is just really nice. (+1000) Jhawk Fitness is just really nice. (+1000)
    One of the strength coaches I work with swears by a glucosamine drink called Joint Juice. He's had 2 knee reconstructions in the past and he says ever since he found Joint Juice it was like an "oil change" to his joints. That might be worth checking out for some of you.

As for strengthing the connective-tissues in the knee, try some iso-lateral exercises such as the pistol-squat, lateral lunge and bulgarian squat with an emphasis on the eccentric portion (lengthening phase) of the movement.
    Director of Sports Performance
    NSCA-RSCC & CSCS , NASM-CES
    Nike SPARQ Trainer

Vist www.TopSpeedTraining.com, also find us on social media:
    http://www.********.com/TopSpeedSportsPerformance
    Twitter & Instagram = @TopSpeedLLC