jkb0909 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jkb0909 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jkb0909 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jkb0909 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jkb0909 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jkb0909 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jkb0909 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jkb0909 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jkb0909 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jkb0909 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jkb0909 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Recommendations for my next stack?

I'm looking for suggestions for my next stack. It will be the last stack during my bulk, as I will begin cutting after the next 4-8 weeks. Looking for something to put on a bit more mass as I finish my bulk. Here's what I've used thus far.

#1: Black Powder, Anabolic Halo (6 weeks)
    #2: SuperPump250, SizeOn (4 weeks)

Also using ON Pro Complex, On 100% Whey, BSN True-Mass, GNC Beta-Alanine, ON Superior Amino 2222 Tabs, Multi, Flax

I do have a tub of Nano Vapor that was given to me at work, but I've heard mixed reviews on it. If I go with that I will either pick up another tub of Anabolic Halo or Purple Wrath to stack with it. You guys think I should go with that, or something else? Cost isn't a factor by the way.

Also, with those first two stacks, I've managed to put on 22 lbs in those 10 weeks, 161-183, while keeping BF down, currently around 8%-10%. Looking to hit somewhere around 190-195 at some point in the next 4-8 weeks.
    Last edited by jkb0909; 11-25-2008 at 10:45 PM.

T2TL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) T2TL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) T2TL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) T2TL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) T2TL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) T2TL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) T2TL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) T2TL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) T2TL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) T2TL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) T2TL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by jkb0909 View Post
    I'm looking for suggestions for my next stack. It will be the last stack during my bulk, as I will begin cutting after the next 4-8 weeks. Looking for something to put on a bit more mass as I finish my bulk. Here's what I've used thus far.

Also using ON Pro Complex, On 100% Whey, BSN True-Mass, GNC Beta-Alanine, ON Superior Amino 2222 Tabs, Multi, Flax

I do have a tub of Nano Vapor that was given to me at work, but I've heard mixed reviews on it. If I go with that I will either pick up another tub of Anabolic Halo or Purple Wrath to stack with it. You guys think I should go with that, or something else? Cost isn't a factor by the way.

Also, with those first two stacks, I've managed to put on 22 lbs in those 10 weeks, 161-183, while keeping BF down, currently around 8%-10%. Looking to hit somewhere around 190-195 at some point in the next 4-8 weeks.
    How have you enjoyed Black Powder and SP250? If want to continue using a pre workout supplement while bulking I would recommend Plasmagen Nitrate. It comes in cap form rather than the typical powder. I am not bulking right now but when I did it was shakes galore and I always dreaded having to take in another for pre workout. Plasmagen Nitrate comes in cap form so for me it seems like a benefit, one less thing to have to chug. Also have you looked into X-Factor by Molecular Nutrition? I have used it with great results while bulking. Seems like you have your diet down pat by your progress, I think you would fare very well with this combination. X-Factor stacks nicely with a pre workout supplement. It is recommended that you use 2 bottles, X-Factor is a bit pricey but worth it. If you have any questions or concerns feel free to shoot me a PM.

mada071 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mada071 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mada071 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mada071 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mada071 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mada071 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mada071 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mada071 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mada071 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mada071 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mada071 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Not fan boying or whatever, but I really liked my Controlled Labs stack

Purple wrath, White Flood, & Green Magnitude.

This roughly last about 7 weeks-ish? The large tubs.

But if you don't want the CL I would go with # 2
    Train hard, diet harder.

Rep back 100+

NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Looking for something to put on a bit more mass as I finish my bulk. Here's what I've used thus far.

Very promising results on T-BOL thus far. Truly a one-of-a-kind supplement [and we openly disclose what [and how much] is in it.
    ~

Wherever progression lacks.... regress can be found in abundance.

Team MuscleTech Rep VictorTenuta's Avatar
    VictorTenuta is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VictorTenuta is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VictorTenuta is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VictorTenuta is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VictorTenuta is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VictorTenuta is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VictorTenuta is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VictorTenuta is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VictorTenuta is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VictorTenuta is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VictorTenuta is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Thanks for the question. ANABOLIC HALO and naNO Vapor are a great stack. Tons of people on the Bodybuilding.com boards have posted amazing results by stacking naNO Vapor with ANABOLIC HALO. Check out the attachments.

Plus, click on this link (http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post250649021) to read Kevinvu34's complete naNO Vapor and ANABOLIC HALO log.

Please let me know if you have any other questions about ANABOLIC HALO, naNO Vapor or any other MuscleTech supplement.

Victor
    Attached Images
    Last edited by VictorTenuta; 11-26-2008 at 10:47 AM.
    Team MuscleTech Rep

Join the official Team MuscleTech BodyGroup
    http://groups.bodybuilding.com/team_muscletech

gaaaaabe will become famous soon enough. (+50) gaaaaabe will become famous soon enough. (+50) gaaaaabe will become famous soon enough. (+50) gaaaaabe will become famous soon enough. (+50) gaaaaabe will become famous soon enough. (+50) gaaaaabe will become famous soon enough. (+50) gaaaaabe will become famous soon enough. (+50) gaaaaabe will become famous soon enough. (+50) gaaaaabe will become famous soon enough. (+50) gaaaaabe will become famous soon enough. (+50) gaaaaabe will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    if you have the money to spend on it and are looking to put on some optimal mass before you finish your bulk why dont you go with Activate Xtreme + X-Factor? Total cost of that is around 140-150 dollars and takes 50 days. A quicker, less expensive but very good stack would be Activate Xtreme + Stoked, around 80 dollars and 30 days.

Registered User CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by mada071 View Post
    Not fan boying or whatever, but I really liked my Controlled Labs stack

Purple wrath, White Flood, & Green Magnitude.

This roughly last about 7 weeks-ish? The large tubs.

But if you don't want the CL I would go with # 2
    definitely a good stack and very cost effective. we also have sample of all 3 available for free

ou of the two above i would choose the second though
    Specials & insider info
    https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/clabs.htm

FREE CL stuff for your labels
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6654831

whiplash77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) whiplash77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) whiplash77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) whiplash77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) whiplash77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) whiplash77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) whiplash77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) whiplash77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) whiplash77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) whiplash77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) whiplash77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Did Victor really quote a bodybuilding midget? I'm sorry if I'm an ******* but jesus.

Oh yes, and #2 ftw...

DnBakes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Trying to Figure out my next stack

Ive been looking at some of the muscletech products to do a stack

Nano Vapor
    Creakic Hardcore
    Leukic Hardcore
    Gakic Hardcore
    Cell-Tech Hardcore
    BSN Syntha 6

Comments? Thoughts? Improvements?
    I am always defeated, yet I am born to Victory

Do Work all day baby

khergan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) khergan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) khergan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) khergan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) khergan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) khergan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) khergan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) khergan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) khergan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) khergan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) khergan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by DnBakes View Post
    Trying to Figure out my next stack

Ive been looking at some of the muscletech products to do a stack

Nano Vapor
    Creakic Hardcore
    Leukic Hardcore
    Gakic Hardcore
    Cell-Tech Hardcore
    BSN Syntha 6

Comments? Thoughts? Improvements?
    Comments: You're paying about 3x too much for separate pill forms of cratine (creakic), leucine and more creatine (celltech).

Awful stack. You don't need two separate creatine supplements; 1 is enough. Leukic is a laughable supplement, you're paying a crapload of money for an amino most other products have in addition to everything else they provide.

Green Mag + Purple Wraath = Creakic +Leukick + Celltech + more for probably 1/4 the price.

SizeON + Xtend = same.
    ★cVc★

*coffee crew*

Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by gaaaaabe View Post
    if you have the money to spend on it and are looking to put on some optimal mass before you finish your bulk why dont you go with Activate Xtreme + X-Factor? Total cost of that is around 140-150 dollars and takes 50 days. A quicker, less expensive but very good stack would be Activate Xtreme + Stoked, around 80 dollars and 30 days.
    Yep, I've had great success with both of these stack as well. Plenty of solid reviews for both STOKED/AX and AX/XF can't go wrong with either.

DnBakes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by khergan View Post
    Comments: You're paying about 3x too much for separate pill forms of cratine (creakic), leucine and more creatine (celltech).

Awful stack. You don't need two separate creatine supplements; 1 is enough. Leukic is a laughable supplement, you're paying a crapload of money for an amino most other products have in addition to everything else they provide.

Green Mag + Purple Wraath = Creakic +Leukick + Celltech + more for probably 1/4 the price.

SizeON + Xtend = same.
    Yea I feel you - how bout this

Animal Pak
    Animal Nitro (basically purple wrath)
    SuperPump 250
    Gakic
    Cell-tech
    Syntha 6
    I am always defeated, yet I am born to Victory

Do Work all day baby

2011 NPC Eastern USA's XCriticalBenchX's Avatar
    XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    All great suggestions in this thread. X-Factor is a solid bulking product along with many others. At your age, I'd suggest looking into supremecy. It takes a natural approach to controlling estrogen to increase test along with augmenting multiple other hormonal pathways to induce mass and strength gains; all the while partitioning nutrients to their appropriate locations. I would make sure you have all the basics covered first, along with enough calories before adding something in though. So wait until you are at least 2 to 3 weeks into your bulk before starting your main bulking stack.

Mike
    ….