Endrit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Rib Cage question......anyone have the same problem?

The area between your chest and your abs, I think it's the Rib Cage, I don't know so correct me if I'm wrong........but what's pissing me off is the fact that my Rib Cage seems to stick out more then my chest,I'm talking about the bone where the upper abs begin.

I was thinking that maybe I am just lagging behind in my chest, but I don't know.................does this go away if I add more mass?? or if I make my chest bigger??

Ciups is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ciups is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ciups is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ciups is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ciups is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ciups is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ciups is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ciups is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ciups is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ciups is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ciups is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Re: Rib Cage question......anyone have the same problem?

Originally posted by Endrit
    but what's pissing me off is the fact that my Rib Cage seems to stick out more then my chest,I'm talking about the bone where the upper abs begin.
    I have the same issue, we hate it now, but it will make us look all the better in years to come, look at arnolds ribs for god sakes!!
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by V5RED [/i]
    [B]lets say ronnie is a pepperoni and sausage pizza

The crust is thick and firm, not too soft not too hard, just right to chew the cheese is thick and gooey but not sloppy and no oil pools the pepperonis and sausage bits are perfectly evenly spaced out and taste great the sauce is full of flavor and a perfect blend of tomato and spices
    but, covering the middle of the pizza in a circle that takes up half the pizza
    is a giant turd. Will you eat the pizza? or will you pick a pizza that has everything together even tho its not as amazing as the first pizza, because unlike the first pizza it has no turd on it
    a distended gut on an otherwise amazing phisique is like a giant turd on an otherwise perfect pizza [/B][/QUOTE]

RiPPEDTiDE is just really nice. (+1000) RiPPEDTiDE is just really nice. (+1000) RiPPEDTiDE is just really nice. (+1000) RiPPEDTiDE is just really nice. (+1000) RiPPEDTiDE is just really nice. (+1000) RiPPEDTiDE is just really nice. (+1000) RiPPEDTiDE is just really nice. (+1000) RiPPEDTiDE is just really nice. (+1000) RiPPEDTiDE is just really nice. (+1000) RiPPEDTiDE is just really nice. (+1000) RiPPEDTiDE is just really nice. (+1000)
    isn't it called your serratus or somthing i think i spelled that wrong.
    \in*ten*si*ty\ - Exceptionally great concentration, power, or force.
    see also: KAMEHAMEHA!!!

H.V.T. - High Volume Training!

sconroy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    its the solarplexus

Registered User EliasLB1030@msn's Avatar
    EliasLB1030@msn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasLB1030@msn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasLB1030@msn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasLB1030@msn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasLB1030@msn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasLB1030@msn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasLB1030@msn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasLB1030@msn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasLB1030@msn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasLB1030@msn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasLB1030@msn has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    yeah, i beleive that the seratus are conected to the rib cage from the sides
    THOSE WHO KNOW DON'T TALK AND THOSE WHO TALK DON'T KNOW

YOU'RE NEVER REALLY DEAD UNTIL YOU'RE FORGOTTEN

What do you mean it will eventually look better?? Will my chest actually start getting bigger and fill it in or something?

TricepsNGirls is just really nice. (+1000) TricepsNGirls is just really nice. (+1000) TricepsNGirls is just really nice. (+1000) TricepsNGirls is just really nice. (+1000) TricepsNGirls is just really nice. (+1000) TricepsNGirls is just really nice. (+1000) TricepsNGirls is just really nice. (+1000) TricepsNGirls is just really nice. (+1000) TricepsNGirls is just really nice. (+1000) TricepsNGirls is just really nice. (+1000) TricepsNGirls is just really nice. (+1000)
    dude i think u've got a really good bone structure, that's why. Lotsa ppl would give to have a bigger ribcage like you. Once you get muscle on it it'll be awesome.

this is the first time I am seeing my rib cage as a good thing, I hope you're right.......................I wonder if there is any way to work my Rib Cage??

oh by the way you say I have a good bone structure.......I'm double jointed in my arms..........so double jointed that when I completely lock my arms up it freeks my friends out cause they say my arms look like they've been broken or something......I don't know if that's good bone structure......

GwentDeath has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GwentDeath has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GwentDeath has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GwentDeath has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GwentDeath has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GwentDeath has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GwentDeath has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GwentDeath has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GwentDeath has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GwentDeath has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GwentDeath has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have the same problem, but once your chest fully develops , the ribs will lift it up, sorta, and it will look all that more awesome.
    When I die I want a small country to survive several days by eating my body.

Dkaz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have a large ribcage myself.

Dont worry about it, it is purely genetic. If you are inclined to view it in a negative aspect (which you shouldn't) than thank god that you don'y have the opposite and have a depressed sternum.

Now considering that your ribcage actually starts just below your two clavicles (collar bones), and goes as low as your upper abs.

Actually if you push down into your sides approx half way down your upper body, you can palpate (feel) the ends of your 12th ribs.
    INFACT, the 12th rib is not refered to as a 'true rib', but a 'floating rib' because it does not actually attatch to the sternum via costal cartilage.

Also dont use the term 'double jointed', there is no such thing as being double jointed. You have hypermobile joints, which is not a very good thing, particularly for heavy weight training.
    You have hypermobile joints for several reasons, primarily caused by genetics.

To suggest that there is two joints where there should only be one is a rediculous concept!

Cheers
    Cheers, From Syd

quikstop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i have the same problem except my chest sticks out a little more than my rib cage.

Damien is on a distinguished road. (+10) Damien is on a distinguished road. (+10) Damien is on a distinguished road. (+10) Damien is on a distinguished road. (+10) Damien is on a distinguished road. (+10) Damien is on a distinguished road. (+10) Damien is on a distinguished road. (+10) Damien is on a distinguished road. (+10) Damien is on a distinguished road. (+10) Damien is on a distinguished road. (+10) Damien is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i uno but i understand it like your middle of the chest sticks out a little mo?
    if not my fault but if yes it could be a growing failure due to wrong diet in young ages it also can lead to X or O shaped legs and a out-sticking chest or other way.
    im not sure but i suppose its a lack of vitamin d and calcium.
    It's not as hard as you think it is.
    Educate yourself, but stop thinking too much...

Dkaz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by Damien
    i uno but i understand it like your middle of the chest sticks out a little mo?
    if not my fault but if yes it could be a growing failure due to wrong diet in young ages it also can lead to X or O shaped legs and a out-sticking chest or other way.
    im not sure but i suppose its a lack of vitamin d and calcium.
    No not a lack of childhood nutrition.

It is purely genetic.
    Cheers, From Syd

M.Doyle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) M.Doyle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) M.Doyle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) M.Doyle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) M.Doyle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) M.Doyle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) M.Doyle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) M.Doyle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) M.Doyle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) M.Doyle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) M.Doyle is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Yup, I consider it a gift now....as I once thought it looked weird.

I am starting to fill it out, but the same is with me, I would have three levels almost.

It's pretty much gone now, replaced with muscle (and fat)...and I can tell it makes the upper body look bigger.

landcruisers are my game bigbuffdan's Avatar
    bigbuffdan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    well arnorl claims that dumbell pullovers expand the chest this might have some truth but he always a had a huge ribcage

newlifter87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) newlifter87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) newlifter87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) newlifter87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) newlifter87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) newlifter87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) newlifter87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) newlifter87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) newlifter87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) newlifter87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) newlifter87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    hey do you mean your sternum sticks out? cuz i got that its called Pectus carinutum and it sucks. all it is is extra cartillege in your ribs that causes it to buckle either in or out. and you guys are saying this is a gift? and it will actually amke you look better when you have a big chest? because i have a low body fat and i already havea 38 inch chest with not even that great of muscle (quite bad actaully)
    Last edited by newlifter87; 03-29-2003 at 08:10 PM.
    **I rep back on recharge 1K+**

PharmD 2015

newlifter87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) newlifter87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) newlifter87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) newlifter87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) newlifter87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) newlifter87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) newlifter87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) newlifter87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) newlifter87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) newlifter87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) newlifter87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    btw any one have pics of it actually looking "good"?? because maybe i dont have enought muscle but i think its the worst flaw on my body and its really ugly

PharmD 2015

SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally posted by bigbuffdan
    well arnorl claims that dumbell pullovers expand the chest this might have some truth but he always a had a huge ribcage
    yeah i mean hard running and heavy breathing from it strengthens the intercostals between the ribs which do in fact expand the rib cage (slightly). Don't know whether pullovers can, though
    *** There is no one free of all need, of whom all else are in absolute need, but God ***

Pbuh: If anyone testifies that None has the right to be worshipped but God Alone Who has no partners, and that Muhammad is His Servant and His Apostle, and that Jesus is God's Servant and His Apostle and His Word which He bestowed on Mary and a Spirit created by Him, and that Paradise is true, and Hell is true, God will admit him into Paradise

M.Doyle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) M.Doyle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) M.Doyle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) M.Doyle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) M.Doyle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) M.Doyle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) M.Doyle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) M.Doyle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) M.Doyle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) M.Doyle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) M.Doyle is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Since when was a 38" chest large?

When you hit 42", you'll be impressed. (And so will I, I am still at 39" hehe)

are you serious you think at about 42 that it will actually look better?? than a normal one, if this is true the you cant imagine how great my intensity will be on chest days lol. becasue i hate my damn pectus and that gives me some hope

PharmD 2015