Endrit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Somewhat confusing question about weight..

Is it possible that when I started working out, at the same time that I lost fat I gain muscle and so that may be the reason I have maintained the same body weight this whole time, or am I doing something completely wrong?!

I also have been getting stronger and am looking wayyyyyyyy more cut then when I started.

been working out for about 7-8 or 9 months and have maintained the same weight, still at around 152-155.
    see the thing is when I started I was one of those guys with a big belly and small chest; I had a lot of fat around my waist, my chest was crap, my arms were so so.

Chris C has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chris C has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chris C has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chris C has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chris C has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chris C has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chris C has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chris C has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chris C has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chris C has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chris C has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    im not possitive on this but i think i remember my coach or a teacher telling me once that i was turning my fat that i had into muscle and so i wasnt gaining or losing any weight but i went threw the same thing as you are
    all maxes raw. (March 9)

height:6"1' weight: 178
    Bench: 280
    squat: 345
    dead lift: 510
    clean:225
    power lifting total: 1135

April 27th all of my lifts went down
    weight: 183
    bench:275
    squat: didnt max
    dead lift: 475
    curl: 145
    power sports total:895

goals for august

bench: 315
    squat:400
    dead: 550

Boxer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Boxer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Boxer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Boxer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Boxer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Boxer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by Chris C
    im not possitive on this but i think i remember my coach or a teacher telling me once that i was turning my fat that i had into muscle and so i wasnt gaining or losing any weight but i went threw the same thing as you are
    From what i know muscle and fat are different and i here a lot of people saying they are going to drink loads of beer and get fat then turn it in to muscle. Well good luck to them.