Boxer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Boxer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Boxer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Boxer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Boxer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Boxer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

we always come back

Hi lads i used to be a regular poster here but it went kinda weird lost or aguments and the board was just not a nice place to be around. Any way am back to for advice and to help any one if i can.

I am currently having tarining sessions with billy Jones

http://www.worldfitnessfederation.de...p6_uni_02.html

2nd guy down hes 5'6 17 stone and if there are any questions on the board i dont know i'l ask him and post a reply.

my diet is

meal 1 = 6 eggs, 2 toast, banna, orange juice

meal 2 = 2 potatoes cheese

meal 3 = pasta, can of tuna OR 2 chicken breasts with pasta or baked potatos

meal 4 = protein shake

meal 5 = steak with potatos OR chips, chicken with rice

meal 6 = 6 eggs, 2 toast

meal 5 = chicken or

okay am no robot and dont follow the diet strictly all the time coz i have a weird colege time table, i get bored of the food or i cant eat all the eggs etc am only human.

work out is

chest + shoulders

back + legs

arms

i like to do 8 reps min and usually 10 reps max except for calfs and abbs. i only have 30 seconds rest between reps.

breathingmurder is just really nice. (+1000) breathingmurder is just really nice. (+1000) breathingmurder is just really nice. (+1000) breathingmurder is just really nice. (+1000) breathingmurder is just really nice. (+1000) breathingmurder is just really nice. (+1000) breathingmurder is just really nice. (+1000) breathingmurder is just really nice. (+1000) breathingmurder is just really nice. (+1000) breathingmurder is just really nice. (+1000) breathingmurder is just really nice. (+1000)
    Those guys on that NABBA site are pretty big but their tanning jobs are horrrible lol. Looks like a bunch of chimney sweeps.
    Maybe its just the lighting haha.

NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    They look like they were spraypainted with poo
    So close to 10k, green is my favorite color nom saiyan?

CheekyKunt Crew
    92Brah

Boxer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Boxer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Boxer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Boxer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Boxer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Boxer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by breathingmurder
    Those guys on that NABBA site are pretty big but their tanning jobs are horrrible lol. Looks like a bunch of chimney sweeps.
    Maybe its just the lighting haha.
    i was at this bb comp and the guys painted them selfs like a gold colour, a gang of lads next to me said to each other its like being in a gold mine. made me burst out laughing

Originally posted by NextBestThing
    They look like they were spraypainted with poo
    okay u just sound jealous and about 6 years old