Closed Thread
    akbuilder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

** WRONG SECTION ** Will testosterone pills help with gynecomastia

Hey i am pretty young and have a self proclaimed casy of gyne will testosterone pills help getting rid of the man boobs or will that mess up my own production of testosterone? And at age 18 should i even mess with testosterone pills i have some testostro grow hp by ultimate nutrition but haven't taken it yet is that safe for someone my age?

khergan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) khergan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) khergan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) khergan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) khergan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) khergan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) khergan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) khergan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) khergan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) khergan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) khergan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Do NOT **** with your hormones if you're younger than 21, and most would say even until mid 20s it's still not a good idea. Gynecomastia is a normal occurence for a good percent of teens due to normal hormone fluctuation. Usually it's a normal result of hormone secretion from puberty and will go away by itself.

If it has been persisting, and is significant enough to effect you, speak with your physician about it, but do not take prohormones or steroids. Taking test will not make the gyno go away, in fact it will make it worse and possibly shut you down as well. Bodybuilders who are very knowledgeable, the right age and dose properly still get gyno sometimes from test supplementation.

DO.NOT.MESS.WITH.TEST.

You are 18, go see your doctor.
    ★cVc★

*coffee crew*

yCat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yCat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yCat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yCat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yCat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yCat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yCat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yCat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yCat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yCat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yCat is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    ;-\
    seated rows before hoes

So no hormone stuff at all? I read something on anabolic halo saying that it utilizes your testosterone better without messing with your own production, so is that safe? and i might have already used it so if i did that am I F***** or am i ok?

Just5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Just5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Just5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Just5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Just5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Just5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by akbuilder View Post
    So no hormone stuff at all? I read something on anabolic halo saying that it utilizes your testosterone better without messing with your own production, so is that safe? and i might have already used it so if i did that am I F***** or am i ok?
    you might have already used it?

i mean i have already used it sry...

the halo not the test pills

khergan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) khergan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) khergan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) khergan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) khergan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) khergan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) khergan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) khergan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) khergan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) khergan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) khergan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by akbuilder View Post
    the halo not the test pills
    Anabolic halo has nothing to do with testosterone. It's a bunk product by a garbage company, so don't worry if you did take that. What you really need to do is read up on bodybuilding articles, get a real understanding of what you're talking about and see your physician if you're concerned about the gyno. End of story. Someone your age with no idea about nutrition should not be messing with supplements, let alone actual steroids.
    ★cVc★

*coffee crew*

Location: Fukkoffville, FDA sucks, Svalbard and Jan Mayen Islands
    Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    lol @ testosterone pills

Is their a good website that i can read up on products without having to search through the forms and a bunch of people making dumb posts?

And you keep saying steriods isnt testost grow hp 2 just precursor and gives your body what i need to make its own testosterone