pepsiracer24 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pepsiracer24 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pepsiracer24 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pepsiracer24 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pepsiracer24 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pepsiracer24 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pepsiracer24 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pepsiracer24 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pepsiracer24 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pepsiracer24 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pepsiracer24 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Unhappy Really want to transform my body. Been going for a year, but need a new program

So I have been working out pretty hard for about a year now. I worked out in highschool, but slacked over past 5 years and decided it was time for a change.

I started with doing a basic Upper Body on Mon/Wed and Lower Body on Tues/Thurs for a few months.

Then I got a personal trainer and paid $200 for a month and learned jack crap. Even though I maxed my bench at 255, but maxes don't matter to me. Then I started working out with a friend after that and made some better gains, but now he's in school so I have no one to lift with.

I work out 5 days a week and I am very dedicated. I got my current routine from Chad Martin, www.chadamartin.com as he goes to the same gym as I do and my dad and him are good friends.

But I've lost strength and some size in doing so. I did my chest workout yesterday, I have a wedding this week to attend and stuff to do in a hour here for it so my days are all jacked up this week.

But I want to start a new routine next week. I really want to get a "fitness model" look and maybe venture into that field a little bit.

Below is my current routine and diet. I think I should look better than I do after a year of working out, but I don't...and it's very frustrating. Look at my progress pictures on my bodyspace and you will see what I mean.

Monday- Chest
    Flat Barbell Bench Press- 3 sets 15,12,8-10
    Incline Dumb Press- 3 sets 15,12,8-10
    Flat Dumb Press- 3 sets 15,12,8-10
    Incline Dumb Flyes- 2 sets 12,8-10
    Pek Dek- 2 sets 12,8-10
    Wide Grip Weighted Dips- 2 sets, 10, 8-10
    Cable Crunches - 2 sets, 30, 30

Tuesday- Legs
    Squats - 3 sets, 10, 10, 10
    Leg Extensions/Leg Curls Supersets - 3 sets, 10, 10, 10 (on each lift)
    Calf Raises - 2 sets, 20, 20
    20 Min on Stairmaster

Wednesday- Arms
    Barbell Curls - 3 sets 15,12,8-10
    Skull Crushers- 3 sets 15,12,8-10
    Incline Dumbbell Curls- 3 sets 15,12,8-10
    Tricep Rope Pushdown - 3 sets 15,12,8-10
    Dumbbell Preacher Curls- 3 sets 15,12,8-10
    Tricep Straight Bar Pushdown- 3 sets 15,12,8-10
    Narrow Grip Weighted Dips- 2 sets, 10, 8-10

Thurs- Cardio/Abs
    Cable Crunches - 3 sets, 30, 30, 30
    Oblique workout of choice- 3 sets, 15, 15, 15 (each side)
    Leg Raises with twist at top to both sides alternating- 3 sets, 10, 10, 10 (twisting towards each side makes 20 reps)

Friday- Shoulders/Back
    Lat Pulldowns- 3 sets 15,12,8-10
    Dumbbell Shoulder Shrugs- 3 sets 15,12,8-10
    T-Bar Rows- 3 sets 15,12,8-10
    Side Lat Dumbbell Raises- 3 sets 10, 10, 10
    Front Lat Dumbbell Raises- 3 sets 10, 10, 10

Breakfast-
    2 Scoops of ON 100% Whey in 2 Cups of Non-Fat Milk
    Animal Pak Multi-Vitamin

Snack-
    Banana and 1 cup of peanuts

Lunch-
    Turkey and Beef Sandwich or PB Sandwich or Grilled Cheese Sandwich
    1 Scoop of ON 100% Whey in 1 cup of Non-Fat Milk

Snack-
    Banana and 1 cup of peanuts

Workout

Dinner-
    10mg of Micronized Creatine
    1 Scoop of ON 100% Whey in 1 cup of Non-Fat Milk
    Pasta-Roni Fettuccine Alfredo

So if anyone has a routine that works for what my goal is, please post. I am open to everything and I am very dedicated with the gym. I never miss a day.
    "The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will" - Vince Lombardi

TEAM RAB - www.RABFitness.com
    National Level NPC Men's Physique Athlete

Gethin 12 Week Promo Video - http://videos.bodybuilding.com/watch/93932/2011-kris-gethin-hardcore-trainer-promo
    Gethin 12 Week Transformations - http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/kris-gethin-12-week-daily-trainer-transformations.html

The_Animal_79 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The_Animal_79 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The_Animal_79 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The_Animal_79 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The_Animal_79 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The_Animal_79 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The_Animal_79 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The_Animal_79 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The_Animal_79 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The_Animal_79 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The_Animal_79 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Your routine looks good but the diet you need to work on.. From just seeing it, your not eating enough to gain size.. Try to shoot for 3500-4000 calories a day to expect gains..Also rest at LEAST 8hrs at night..

pepsiracer24 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pepsiracer24 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pepsiracer24 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pepsiracer24 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pepsiracer24 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pepsiracer24 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pepsiracer24 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pepsiracer24 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pepsiracer24 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pepsiracer24 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pepsiracer24 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Well, I know I need to eat that many calories to get a little bigger, but I have no idea how to go about it. I'm not one that eats huge meals a day, I never have been. I actually have issues eating breakfast due to getting like "morning sickness" almost. That's why I drink a shake in the morning, food makes my stomach freak out, it's weird.

I used to take MHP Up Your Mass, but that's way too many fat calories per calorie. I need to find something that has a lot of GOOD calories and doesn't add the fat like that stuff did.

But for my routine...should I decrease the reps? To like say a 4x6 routine? Would that be more beneficial that what I am doing now?
    "The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will" - Vince Lombardi

Gethin 12 Week Promo Video - http://videos.bodybuilding.com/watch/93932/2011-kris-gethin-hardcore-trainer-promo
    Gethin 12 Week Transformations - http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/kris-gethin-12-week-daily-trainer-transformations.html

The_Animal_79 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The_Animal_79 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The_Animal_79 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The_Animal_79 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The_Animal_79 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The_Animal_79 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The_Animal_79 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The_Animal_79 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The_Animal_79 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The_Animal_79 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The_Animal_79 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by pepsiracer24 View Post
    Well, I know I need to eat that many calories to get a little bigger, but I have no idea how to go about it. I'm not one that eats huge meals a day, I never have been. I actually have issues eating breakfast due to getting like "morning sickness" almost. That's why I drink a shake in the morning, food makes my stomach freak out, it's weird.

I used to take MHP Up Your Mass, but that's way too many fat calories per calorie. I need to find something that has a lot of GOOD calories and doesn't add the fat like that stuff did.

But for my routine...should I decrease the reps? To like say a 4x6 routine? Would that be more beneficial that what I am doing now?
    The routine is still pretty good, so i wouldnt really change it imo but you do need to eat specially to recover. I also take Up Your Mass and if youre looking to put on weight and size, dont stop taking it, its a great supp. Has all the BCAA, complex carbs and proteins.. I take it twice a day myself, after workout and before bed. I know you dont eat much like you said, but what you need to do is eat eat eat! Your body will get used to it and after it does, you will be eating every 2-3 hours automatically because you will get hungry. You need to eat a lot of carbs. For example, some good foods would be pasta, rice, chicken, red meat, bagels etc...I would suggest eating 4-5 whole eggs in the morning but you said you dont eat breakfast. Also consider taking some other supps like creatine, i highly recomend Size-on by Gaspari, great stuff!

So the whole point is that if you wana get big, you need to eat! Peoples biggest mistake is that they work out and work out and dont eat and thats why they dont see results.You need to make a diet plan and stick to it and push your self to eat every 2 1/2-3 hours. Hope this helps

Well I am pretty happy with my current weight and I'm trying pretty hard to drop body fat. That was my biggest reason for stopping Up Your Mass, because I was adding WAY too much fat to my mid-section.

If I start taking it again I will probably cut the servings in 1/2 and hit cardio pretty heavily, because I refuse to get fat.

Well I am pretty happy with my current weight and I'm trying pretty hard to drop body fat. That was my biggest reason for stopping Up Your Mass, because I was adding WAY too much fat to my mid-section.

If I start taking it again I will probably cut the servings in 1/2 and hit cardio pretty heavily, because I refuse to get fat.
    Putting on weight and some fat is gona be normal when bulking. What you can do is try to put on about 10-15 pounds then try to cut. I did the samething. I started to put on fat and a gut when i was bulking. After i got done bulking, i started to eat less and started to do cardio, i got rid of the gut and maintained most of my mass.. Its a sacrifice that you have to do while bulking, its all part of the game..

You drinking up your mass with milk or water?

I was using 2% milk in the beginning, for most of the time, then I went to non-fat and water. but water taste like poo with it and I don't think you get all the nutrients with water you do when drinking it with milk? Maybe you do?

And I did bulk from 174 to my current 202. I've been cutting fat but been maintaining my weight pretty well. I kinda panic if I drop below 200 and then i eat a little more to get it back.

But I've got to re-order my supplements today, more whey and animal pak, I think I might add Up Your Mass again.

I was using 2% milk in the beginning, for most of the time, then I went to non-fat and water. but water taste like poo with it and I don't think you get all the nutrients with water you do when drinking it with milk? Maybe you do?

And I did bulk from 174 to my current 202. I've been cutting fat but been maintaining my weight pretty well. I kinda panic if I drop below 200 and then i eat a little more to get it back.

But I've got to re-order my supplements today, more whey and animal pak, I think I might add Up Your Mass again.
    I drink mine with milk so i can get as much of it as i can, except after working out, i take it with water.. I see that you take universal supps, i HIGHLY recomend Animal Test, i had very good results with it.

I actually took that at one point and noticed nothing change for me.

I even took N.O. Explode and Size-On as well and never noticed anything different with those either.

That's kinda why I've stuck to just Whey, Creatine and Animal Pak.

Do you take yours with Whole Milk or Non-Fat?

I'm not sure what I should weigh to have the most muscle mass either with minimal fat.

I am at 202 right now, but I could see myself being 210 easily, but I want to stay lean and actually get leaner than I am now.

I'm having a very difficult time getting rid of "love handles". They aren't anything crazy, but they make my waist look a lot wider than what it is. I'm a 32" waist. But right above it, it's bigger, cause it's flab, lol

Another question I have, for all my exercises, I start with a lower weight and then add weight each set.

Now, should I just do my highest weight I can get 15 reps at or whatever the reps may be and then stick to that weight for the other sets? Would that be better to adding some size?

Because doing this program for chest, I haven't broken 200 in a while...I was doing 225 for 5 reps at one point, but not since doing this.

So this past sunday when I did my chest workout, I did 4 sets of 6 and got to 215 for my last set since I was increasing weight everytime.

But I wonder if just starting at 215 and staying at that for all my sets will be more beneficial to me. And maybe that would help me go faster in going up in weight?

So I ordered CytoGainer yesterday along with my normal supply of Animal Pak and ON 100% Whey.

I've been kinda reading on this Mass Fx. Would that help me as well?

ChaotiXx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChaotiXx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChaotiXx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChaotiXx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChaotiXx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChaotiXx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChaotiXx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChaotiXx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChaotiXx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChaotiXx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChaotiXx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Another question I have, for all my exercises, I start with a lower weight and then add weight each set.

Now, should I just do my highest weight I can get 15 reps at or whatever the reps may be and then stick to that weight for the other sets? Would that be better to adding some size?

Because doing this program for chest, I haven't broken 200 in a while...I was doing 225 for 5 reps at one point, but not since doing this.

So this past sunday when I did my chest workout, I did 4 sets of 6 and got to 215 for my last set since I was increasing weight everytime.

But I wonder if just starting at 215 and staying at that for all my sets will be more beneficial to me. And maybe that would help me go faster in going up in weight?
    Personally, I wouldn't have a varied number of reps per set. Instead, I would vary the weight on each set. I tried doing the earlier, but I basically wasted my time. But, this comes from a personal experience, so it may be different for you.

With my varied number of reps, I increase the weight. And if I get 10 on my last set, I start at a higher weight the next time. But I've been capped out for a while now

So I ordered CytoGainer yesterday along with my normal supply of Animal Pak and ON 100% Whey.

I've been kinda reading on this Mass Fx. Would that help me as well?
    Cytogainer is great. I had very good results with it. Ive heard good things about Mass Fx when combined with 3-Ad. Do a search on logs