Redistedis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation Creatine and protein

Hey. I'm using creatine and protein . But i like protein with milk.
    Morning creatine, after 15 min protein with milk
    Pre-workout 30-45 min creatine, after 15min protein with milk.
    Past-workout creatine, after 30min protein with milk. It is good? Or maybe i can take protein with milk straight after creatine ? Just tell me how to use them both, nothing more.'couse i hate protein with water!!
    Creatine-AMIX
    Protein-ON

Machismo1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Machismo1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Machismo1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Machismo1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Machismo1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Machismo1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Machismo1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Machismo1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Machismo1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Machismo1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Machismo1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Redistedis View Post
    Hey. I'm using creatine and protein . But i like protein with milk.
    Morning creatine, after 15 min protein with milk
    Pre-workout 30-45 min creatine, after 15min protein with milk.
    Past-workout creatine, after 30min protein with milk. It is good? Or maybe i can take protein with milk straight after creatine ? Just tell me how to use them both, nothing more.'couse i hate protein with water!!
    Creatine-AMIX
    Protein-ON
    From the time you wake up to the time you go to bed, you should aim to meet daily protein requirements and ingest 5g of creatine if you wish. The timing will make very little, if any, difference in the long run. Dosing of protein powder should correspond with how much protein you want to consume in a day and how much protein you intake from other foods. For example, if you want to get 1g of protein per lb of bodyweight and you weigh 200lbs, you may eat 150g from food sources and then take 2 scoops of 24g protein at some times during the day. You probably hate protein with water because you're drinking gross flavored protein, but you can mix it with whatever you want.

Originally Posted by Machismo1 View Post
    From the time you wake up to the time you go to bed, you should aim to meet daily protein requirements and ingest 5g of creatine if you wish. The timing will make very little, if any, difference in the long run. Dosing of protein powder should correspond with how much protein you want to consume in a day and how much protein you intake from other foods. For example, if you want to get 1g of protein per lb of bodyweight and you weigh 200lbs, you may eat 150g from food sources and then take 2 scoops of 24g protein at some times during the day. You probably hate protein with water because you're drinking gross flavored protein, but you can mix it with whatever you want.
    Thank you. So i can take protein with milk straight after creatine?

Machismo1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Machismo1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Machismo1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Machismo1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Machismo1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Machismo1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Machismo1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Machismo1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Machismo1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Machismo1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Machismo1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Redistedis View Post
    Thank you. So i can take protein with milk straight after creatine?
    Sure. You could also mix the creatine with the protein shake.

Smile

Originally Posted by Machismo1 View Post
    Sure. You could also mix the creatine with the protein shake.
    Thank you mate.