Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    seriouslifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) seriouslifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) seriouslifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) seriouslifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) seriouslifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) seriouslifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) seriouslifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) seriouslifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) seriouslifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) seriouslifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) seriouslifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Thanksgiving people

Who is cheating on thanksgiving and eating all out? I dont think im going to eat any thanksgiving period and take it just like a normal day. Im cutting and nothing is getting in my way to cheat for some dumb turkey meal and all that crap on top of it. No thanks anyone else with me?

namtrag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) namtrag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) namtrag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) namtrag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) namtrag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) namtrag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) namtrag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) namtrag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) namtrag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) namtrag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) namtrag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    No, I am eating everything and anything that day. My only saving grace is that I only eat the one meal that day.
    Yorkshireman I: Right! I had to get up in the morning, at ten o'clock at night, half an hour before I went to bed, eat a lump of cold poison, work twenty-nine hours a day down mill and pay mill-owner for permission to come to work, and when we got home, our dad would kill us and dance about on our graves, singing Hallelujah!

mattglop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattglop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattglop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattglop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattglop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattglop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattglop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattglop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattglop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattglop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattglop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by seriouslifter View Post
    Who is cheating on thanksgiving and eating all out? I dont think im going to eat any thanksgiving period and take it just like a normal day. Im cutting and nothing is getting in my way to cheat for some dumb turkey meal and all that crap on top of it. No thanks anyone else with me?
    Originally Posted by namtrag View Post
    No, I am eating everything and anything that day.
    I am eating something in between you two.
    Gain log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155442903&page=2

seriouslifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) seriouslifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) seriouslifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) seriouslifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) seriouslifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) seriouslifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) seriouslifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) seriouslifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) seriouslifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) seriouslifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) seriouslifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    No, I am eating everything and anything that day. My only saving grace is that I only eat the one meal that day.
    your only going to have 1 meal that day?

You say something!? Colossal Spoons's Avatar
    Colossal Spoons is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colossal Spoons is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colossal Spoons is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colossal Spoons is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colossal Spoons is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colossal Spoons is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colossal Spoons is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colossal Spoons is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colossal Spoons is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colossal Spoons is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colossal Spoons is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I'm gonna try to stick to my diet even on TG
    Got frustrated trying to figure out what "eating clean" even means, so I just had a burrito. IIFYM Crew is persuasive :shrug:

OAD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OAD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OAD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OAD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OAD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OAD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OAD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OAD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OAD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OAD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OAD has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Sticking to the diet that day. Might get a little pumpkin and make a pumpkin pie whey pancake.

BlueFenix13S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueFenix13S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueFenix13S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueFenix13S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueFenix13S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueFenix13S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueFenix13S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueFenix13S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueFenix13S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueFenix13S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueFenix13S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Why not just make sensible choices and have controlled portions of the things you want? A slice of pumpkin pie or or 1/2 cup of stuffing won't make you fat. God forbid you enjoy yourself once in a while

Beerguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Beerguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Beerguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Beerguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Beerguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Beerguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Beerguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Beerguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Beerguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Beerguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Beerguy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I am lifting hard all week plus on a bulk. I hope they cook two turkeys. I am eating everything that isnt nailed down. I am shooting for at least 7k that day.
    BULKING AND NOT WANTING TO GAIN FAT IS LIKE HAVING SEX AND NOT WANTING TO GET OFF. IT IS NOT VERY PRODUCTIVE.

OAD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OAD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OAD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OAD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OAD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OAD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OAD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OAD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OAD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OAD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OAD has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Fidelitas626 View Post
    Why not just make sensible choices and have controlled portions of the things you want? A slice of pumpkin pie or or 1/2 cup of stuffing won't make you fat. God forbid you enjoy yourself once in a while
    I enjoy the process of achieving goals I have set forth, that is why I am not sitting down for some stuffing or pie.

Originally Posted by OAD View Post
    I enjoy the process of achieving goals I have set forth, that is why I am not sitting down for some stuffing or pie.
    good man

Holyspokes is a name known to all. (+5000) Holyspokes is a name known to all. (+5000) Holyspokes is a name known to all. (+5000) Holyspokes is a name known to all. (+5000) Holyspokes is a name known to all. (+5000) Holyspokes is a name known to all. (+5000) Holyspokes is a name known to all. (+5000) Holyspokes is a name known to all. (+5000) Holyspokes is a name known to all. (+5000) Holyspokes is a name known to all. (+5000) Holyspokes is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'm going to eat a little bit of everything I desire... That doesn't mean I'm gonna eat till I want to throw up though. Just show some moderation.

CAMSMAMA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i might eat like 1/3 of everything i cook I cant be the cook and not eat so I will at least try to get an extra treadmill run /walk in
    Ill get there someday!!!! Hopefully sooner then later!!!!

Metabolism>Speed of Light xl Achilles lx's Avatar
    xl Achilles lx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xl Achilles lx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xl Achilles lx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xl Achilles lx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xl Achilles lx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xl Achilles lx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xl Achilles lx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xl Achilles lx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xl Achilles lx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xl Achilles lx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xl Achilles lx is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    With sports coming to an end in time for thanksgiving, I'm gonna enjoy doing absolutely nothing all thanksgiving break and enjoying a rediculously large thanksgiving dinner.
    'I got some mysteries thats confronted when the blunt's lit.'

Yes folks I have ********, just PM for my name.

leadpipe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) leadpipe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) leadpipe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) leadpipe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) leadpipe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) leadpipe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) leadpipe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) leadpipe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) leadpipe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) leadpipe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) leadpipe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Not keeping a log that day but still. Sensible choices and moderation will be my theme for TG.
    For me, Scivation brought me up to speed on healthy cutting and training habits.
    They also offer free:

Personalized training
    www.teamscivation.com
    Diet and Training routines
    www.scivationbooks.com
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/the-diet-solution.htm
    Motivation and Help with a positive atmosphere
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=116376631

PhD in Broscience, 2009 soundcheck129's Avatar
    soundcheck129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soundcheck129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soundcheck129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soundcheck129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soundcheck129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soundcheck129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soundcheck129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soundcheck129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soundcheck129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soundcheck129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soundcheck129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You do realize that millions of other people eat everything they want on Thanksgiving every year and don't consider it "cheating?"
    ALLMAX Nutrition Rep

Free H:VOL! http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165477791

Certified Personal Trainer - PM for Training and Nutrition

ALLMAX Nutrition, Inc.
    SCIENCE - INNOVATION - QUALITY - RESULTS
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/all/all.htm

Disclaimer: All forum or bulletin board posts are solely my opinions and do not necessarily reflect the views of ALLMAX Nutrition. Consult a medical professional whenever your health is concerned.

blacksmith77 is a name known to all. (+5000) blacksmith77 is a name known to all. (+5000) blacksmith77 is a name known to all. (+5000) blacksmith77 is a name known to all. (+5000) blacksmith77 is a name known to all. (+5000) blacksmith77 is a name known to all. (+5000) blacksmith77 is a name known to all. (+5000) blacksmith77 is a name known to all. (+5000) blacksmith77 is a name known to all. (+5000) blacksmith77 is a name known to all. (+5000) blacksmith77 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    This thread makes me depressed. And I dont even celebrate thanks giving
    This above all: to thine own self be true,
    And it must follow, as the night the day,
    Thou canst not then be false to any man

Steroids- a word used by the lazy to describe the dedicated

GForce78NJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GForce78NJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GForce78NJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GForce78NJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GForce78NJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GForce78NJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GForce78NJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GForce78NJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GForce78NJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GForce78NJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GForce78NJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i tell myself i will only eat enough of good food to make me satisfied, but who am i kidding thanksgiving food is unreal
    "Fear was what stood between a man and an extraordinary life, and the surest way through it was to stare it down over and over until that gaze became habit." - the Pat Tillman Story

Originally Posted by soundcheck129 View Post
    You do realize that millions of other people eat everything they want on Thanksgiving every year and don't consider it "cheating?"
    who cares whats the point its just another day lol. it is cheating because you can easily exceed calorie intake if your trying to cut/lose bodyfat. why let a day ruin it. I know everything in moderation, but still.

Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'm going to eat what I want. Since I don't masochistically and fruitlessly deprive myself of things I want all the time, I'm very unlikely to binge-eat myself sick and/or curl up in the fetal position feeling guilty because I "cheated." I'm also going to enjoy myself and eat tasty food because there's absolutely no reason why not to, I'm not going to have to convince myself I'm not missing out, and my friends and family aren't going to think I'm a freakshow.

Enjoy your oats and chicken breasts you psychos.

DTrulez616 is a name known to all. (+5000) DTrulez616 is a name known to all. (+5000) DTrulez616 is a name known to all. (+5000) DTrulez616 is a name known to all. (+5000) DTrulez616 is a name known to all. (+5000) DTrulez616 is a name known to all. (+5000) DTrulez616 is a name known to all. (+5000) DTrulez616 is a name known to all. (+5000) DTrulez616 is a name known to all. (+5000) DTrulez616 is a name known to all. (+5000) DTrulez616 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I may eat a little more than usual because of the occasion like any other normal person does on Thanksgiving but im not gonna use it as an excuse to f'n binge. I run a race that morning though so im gonna be pretty hungry like I am anytime I run a race.
    Instagram: instagram.com/zackfeeney
    Snapchat: DTrulez616

wildrice is just really nice. (+1000) wildrice is just really nice. (+1000) wildrice is just really nice. (+1000) wildrice is just really nice. (+1000) wildrice is just really nice. (+1000) wildrice is just really nice. (+1000) wildrice is just really nice. (+1000) wildrice is just really nice. (+1000) wildrice is just really nice. (+1000) wildrice is just really nice. (+1000) wildrice is just really nice. (+1000)
    cant wait, eating whatever isnt on fire
    One moment with God gives me far more strength than any good day of lifting.

PhD in Broscience, 2009 soundcheck129's Avatar
    soundcheck129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soundcheck129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soundcheck129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soundcheck129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soundcheck129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soundcheck129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soundcheck129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soundcheck129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soundcheck129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soundcheck129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soundcheck129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by seriouslifter View Post
    who cares whats the point its just another day lol. it is cheating because you can easily exceed calorie intake if your trying to cut/lose bodyfat. why let a day ruin it. I know everything in moderation, but still.
    Oh, sorry, bro. It's tough for me to understand normal people's opinions since I have this weird hang-up about there being more important things in life than monitoring calorie intake on a daily basis and maintaining single digit body fat.
    ALLMAX Nutrition Rep

Free H:VOL! http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165477791

Certified Personal Trainer - PM for Training and Nutrition

ALLMAX Nutrition, Inc.
    SCIENCE - INNOVATION - QUALITY - RESULTS
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/all/all.htm

Disclaimer: All forum or bulletin board posts are solely my opinions and do not necessarily reflect the views of ALLMAX Nutrition. Consult a medical professional whenever your health is concerned.

SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    That's a good plan. I'm gonna expand my stomach with water before hand, then pig the hell out. Counting it as my carbup day.
    Opeth, Vai, and Lamb of God enthusiast.

Eat Lift Sleep Repeat txlftngrl's Avatar
    txlftngrl is on a distinguished road. (+10) txlftngrl is on a distinguished road. (+10) txlftngrl is on a distinguished road. (+10) txlftngrl is on a distinguished road. (+10) txlftngrl is on a distinguished road. (+10) txlftngrl is on a distinguished road. (+10) txlftngrl is on a distinguished road. (+10) txlftngrl is on a distinguished road. (+10) txlftngrl is on a distinguished road. (+10) txlftngrl is on a distinguished road. (+10) txlftngrl is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Aindreas View Post

Enjoy your oats and chicken breasts you psychos.
    lol...

tex
    This is my body. And I can do whatever I want to it. I can push it. Study it. Tweak it. Listen to it. Everybody wants to know what I'm on. What am I on? I'm on my bike busting my (!@#$%^&*) six hours a day. What are you on? - Lance Armstrong

Success comes before work....only in the dictionary.

heres my log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=114938821

Korry1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Korry1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Korry1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Korry1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Korry1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Korry1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Korry1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Korry1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Korry1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Korry1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Korry1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I plan to eat whatever I want.... not going to gourge obviously, but enjoy a little bit of everything...

read: portion control...

kvdoherty will become famous soon enough. (+50) kvdoherty will become famous soon enough. (+50) kvdoherty will become famous soon enough. (+50) kvdoherty will become famous soon enough. (+50) kvdoherty will become famous soon enough. (+50) kvdoherty will become famous soon enough. (+50) kvdoherty will become famous soon enough. (+50) kvdoherty will become famous soon enough. (+50) kvdoherty will become famous soon enough. (+50) kvdoherty will become famous soon enough. (+50) kvdoherty will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by soundcheck129 View Post
    Oh, sorry, bro. It's tough for me to understand normal people's opinions since I have this weird hang-up about there being more important things in life than monitoring calorie intake on a daily basis and maintaining single digit body fat.
    thank god someone said it already.... after reading and following everything on the forums to a T over the summer ive recently realized that there are much more important things than counting cals, macros, etc.

Its thanksgiving ....dont overthink everything and just enjoy the company and food
    6 ft /165 lbs

The last three or four reps is what makes the muscle grow. This area of pain divides the champion from someone else who is not a champion. That's what most people lack, having the guts to go on and just say they'll go through the pain no matter what happens."

-Arnold Schwarzenegger

"Everybody pities the weak, jealousy-- you have to earn."

-Arnold Schwarzenegger

exxclusive has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) exxclusive has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) exxclusive has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) exxclusive has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) exxclusive has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) exxclusive has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) exxclusive has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) exxclusive has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) exxclusive has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) exxclusive has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) exxclusive has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i am going to eat anything and everything. thats how its going to go the whole few days i am back home since i never eat enough here at school. it's going to be great.

Ibballard will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibballard will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibballard will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibballard will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibballard will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibballard will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibballard will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibballard will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibballard will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibballard will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibballard will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Im going to eat like a madman, enjoy the hell out of it, have no regrets, and have it hinder my progress not one iota. Unless my stomach actually ruptures, there is no way that one, or ten, or a hundred indulgent meals a year is going to destroy the advancements granted by my workouts and lifestyle.
    I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine.

Our only limitations are the ones we accept.

Seeing how much I can increase strength, endurance, and athletic performance while maintaining approximately 190 lbs and single digit bf.

SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    One day eating like a complete fatass won't hurt, as long as you can get back to business the next day. It may even give your metabolism a good shock. Pumpkin pie and ice cream has been on my mind all day.
    Opeth, Vai, and Lamb of God enthusiast.

Surgeon By 2012 or Bust! -Aaron-'s Avatar
    -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    My family must be the only family I know of that doesn't celebrate genocide day, ahem, I mean Thanksgiving.
    "The world will look up and shout save us... And I'll whisper, no."

Leonidas300, SCDiesel23, Jkeith are my heroes.