NoFapDay1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NoFapDay1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NoFapDay1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NoFapDay1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NoFapDay1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NoFapDay1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NoFapDay1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NoFapDay1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NoFapDay1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NoFapDay1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NoFapDay1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Arrow Any of YOU TRIED TRAINING A LAGGING BODYPART EVERYDAY FOR A WEEK?

and few days off after it to see the progresS?

ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by NoFapDay1 View Post
    and few days off after it to see the progresS?
    Yes. But nothing to much came out of it. Did it grow, eh yea. I recommend hitting the part twice a week perhaps Monday than Thursday.

Just me.
    USMC.
    "If there’s no enemy within, the enemy outside can do us no harm."

NoFapDay1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NoFapDay1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NoFapDay1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NoFapDay1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NoFapDay1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NoFapDay1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NoFapDay1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NoFapDay1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NoFapDay1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NoFapDay1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NoFapDay1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by ktothewire View Post
    Yes. But nothing to much came out of it. Did it grow, eh yea. I recommend hitting the part twice a week perhaps Monday than Thursday.

Just me.
    This guy i now and trains at the same time had skinniest calves of anyone alive. He started training them with 10-20 sets of different exercises and each workout was 15-30 min after his usual workout and he went from 11 inch to around 14.5 now after 5 months.

magician27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magician27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magician27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magician27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magician27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magician27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magician27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magician27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magician27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magician27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magician27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    i think lagging bodyparts will keep lagging. if a body part is lagging problem is very likely not the insufficient volume , rather you are performing exercise wrong or you dont have good genetics for that bodypart. if you cant improve bodyparts training them 2-3 days a week, you should look for the problem on something else. if you are referring to calves , many people just doing 3 sets calf raise after a leg workout and expect to have great calves . you need some moderate volume , at least 100-200 reps per week to get some results there if you are not already blessed

GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I sometimes work out muscles for a week, then take some rest time.

sashkaukraine will become famous soon enough. (+50) sashkaukraine will become famous soon enough. (+50) sashkaukraine will become famous soon enough. (+50) sashkaukraine will become famous soon enough. (+50) sashkaukraine will become famous soon enough. (+50) sashkaukraine will become famous soon enough. (+50) sashkaukraine will become famous soon enough. (+50) sashkaukraine will become famous soon enough. (+50) sashkaukraine will become famous soon enough. (+50) sashkaukraine will become famous soon enough. (+50) sashkaukraine will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I had a lagging upper chest.. changed my routine to this:
    3x8-12
    incline bench
    incline db press
    incline flyes
    dips

trained chest once a week and it evened out in 2-3 months
    i rep back 99.9% of the time

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. John 3;16

deadlift: pulled 435x3 off of 3 inch block @173 +/- lbs
    bench: horrible
    squat: meh

GrowthMogul is on a distinguished road. (+10) GrowthMogul is on a distinguished road. (+10) GrowthMogul is on a distinguished road. (+10) GrowthMogul is on a distinguished road. (+10) GrowthMogul is on a distinguished road. (+10) GrowthMogul is on a distinguished road. (+10) GrowthMogul is on a distinguished road. (+10) GrowthMogul is on a distinguished road. (+10) GrowthMogul is on a distinguished road. (+10) GrowthMogul is on a distinguished road. (+10) GrowthMogul is on a distinguished road. (+10)

For size and strength by Charles Poloquin

The Shock Effect

Q: Can you really "shock" muscles into growing? The old school bodybuilders used to use that term a lot, but is it true?

A: Yes, I think it's still true. In fact, if something doesn't grow, you can train it three days in a row.

I had a national caliber bodybuilder who couldn't put legs on. At his height he should've weighed 240, not 210. I made him do legs nine times a week and four months later he weighed 242.

One of my old mentors used to say to me, "If you're not making progress, overtrain until you're depressed, then take five days off. Then you'll grow."

So let's say you're a guy who has no lats ? you're as wide as a ****ing pencil. Train your lats three days in a row. The reps might look like this:

Day #1: 6-8 reps

Day #2: 10-12 reps

Day #3: 20-25 reps

Then take a day off and train the rest of your body parts for the week. As for exercises, you'll change the lat exercise each of the three days.

Remember, hypertrophy is a biological adaptation to a biological stress. If something doesn't kill you, then the more you put stress on it the more it will adapt. If the .22 caliber doesn't work, use a .50 caliber.

It's backed up in the scientific literature that you can train a muscle up to nine times a week, as long as you give it some time after to rest. In other words, if you don't train to the point of depression, it doesn't really work.

Keep the rule of 20% in mind. Let's say you can bench press 300 pounds for sets of five. Train until you can only do 240 for sets of five. Controlled overtraining in other words. Take five days off and when you come back you'll bench 330.

Another way that works well for strength is to train with singles (10-12) five days in a row for the same lift. Take two days off, you get a personal best.

The problem is that most people don't have the balls to do this. They won't overtrain to that point and will panic when they drop just five pounds on their bench. They need a slave driver coach to make them do it. You have to reach that 20% drop. When you show up at the gym and start crying for no reason, you're there.

I used to do this to the alpine ski teams. These are some of the strongest athletes around because they use their legs every day when skiing, then I'd get them into the gym and say, "Okay, pillow biters, you have to squat this morning and deadlift this afternoon!" They'd get no time off. Then we'd take them to the beach for five days and they'd come back able to squat a house. It works.
    ^
    This