XBos123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Is this Loose skin, what do I do?

Okay, i'm so confused. I really don't know what to do from here on out. i've always just wanted to become shredded, that's all I know.

So How do I get rid of this extra fat I have? I've been trying for a long, long time but nothing seems to work. I'm starting to think it's a bit of loose skin, because I've noticed there are these stretch marks around my stomach that have been there forever, and haven't gone away. If it is loose skin what do I do?

And also people have told me that I can't cut because i'm not big enough, so I tried bulking, but I feel like that had just got me fatter and didn't work.

I'm so lost and confused, what the heck do I do?
    Attached Images

sevenhm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sevenhm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sevenhm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sevenhm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sevenhm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sevenhm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sevenhm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sevenhm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sevenhm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sevenhm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sevenhm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by XBos123 View Post
    Okay, i'm so confused. I really don't know what to do from here on out. i've always just wanted to become shredded, that's all I know.

So How do I get rid of this extra fat I have? I've been trying for a long, long time but nothing seems to work. I'm starting to think it's a bit of loose skin, because I've noticed there are these stretch marks around my stomach that have been there forever, and haven't gone away. If it is loose skin what do I do?

And also people have told me that I can't cut because i'm not big enough, so I tried bulking, but I feel like that had just got me fatter and didn't work.

I'm so lost and confused, what the heck do I do?
    Get leaner. The picture is small but seems like you're around 14-15% body fat and some minimal loose skin. Get to 10%bf and maintain it then you'll know if its loose skin or fat or if you feel adipose tissue under the skin. Who cares what other people say? if you're unhappy doing something you're not going to do it. If you cut down to 10% you're going to dip into low 150's maybe even high 140's so yeah you will be "small". However you'll know that you can reach that body fat and maintain it and can easily lean bulk from there.
    Last edited by sevenhm; 04-22-2014 at 03:36 PM.

ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Looks like excess fat... Cardio/Diet should help suck that in and get tight.
    USMC.
    "If there’s no enemy within, the enemy outside can do us no harm."

ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by SimonDick View Post
    Simon has a problem!

You lack muscles! Cutting is not your answer! Building muscles is! And you need to build a lot and it will take discipline, time and lot of years!
    Professor answer there.
    USMC.
    "If there’s no enemy within, the enemy outside can do us no harm."