Torker II has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Torker II has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Torker II has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Torker II has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Torker II has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Torker II has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Torker II has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Torker II has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Torker II has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Torker II has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Torker II has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Hemp seed for muscle mass?

I seen old friend the other day,first time in about 5 years,the dude was huge.Last time I seen him he was a slim 185 at 6'1 now he is pushing 235lb and it's not fat!I was like omg you on roids or something?,how the hell?,tell me what you've been doing.He told me compound movements,heavy wieght, eating around 4200 cals a day.I said hell thats what i've been doing the last 2 years.I ask him what supplements he was taking,just one Hemp Seeds for protien.

He said in the first few years of his training he was consuming about 2 tubs of whey a week and started having intestinal problems.He went to his doctor and he told him to cut out the whey and start using hemp seed for a protien supplement.He said his doctor was a bodybuilder too and was pretty damn big.

After using hemp seed for a while his muscle gains just sky rocketed.To me it looks like his bone are bigger too.Like on his face his bone stucture seems to have thickend almost like a caveman.He told me to get pure seed form or go for the powder and not to waste time with the oil.He said there is a flour form to make bread and cookies and stuff with too.

Has anyone here ever used hemp seed for bodybuilding?If so what is your opinion of it?I never asked him but do get high from it?
    Lift heavy to be a heavyweight - Lift light to be a lightwieght.

Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hemp's similarities to cannabis are pure propaganda. The cotton growers' lobby is the organization responsible for all the restrictions on hemp in the US.

Hemp is great for you. In their natural state, they taste kind of peppery, but you can get them flavored, too in the forms of powders and bars. They taste great, and they're super high in fiber and protein.

I love them.
    "Blessed be the Lord my rock, who trains my hands for war and my fingers for battle." - Psalm 144:1

Also, taxation is theft.

bodyrokk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodyrokk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodyrokk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodyrokk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodyrokk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodyrokk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodyrokk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodyrokk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodyrokk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodyrokk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodyrokk is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

wait ,,wut??

i thought hemp was weed or some crap like that ,and weed was muscle wasting?i read that somewhere ...please tell me the difference..
    It seems there's always something. Tryin' to bring a good man down. I have no fear of falling. But I hate hitting the ground ...

dartol is a name known to all. (+5000) dartol is a name known to all. (+5000) dartol is a name known to all. (+5000) dartol is a name known to all. (+5000) dartol is a name known to all. (+5000) dartol is a name known to all. (+5000) dartol is a name known to all. (+5000) dartol is a name known to all. (+5000) dartol is a name known to all. (+5000) dartol is a name known to all. (+5000) dartol is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Hemp protein is also available in powder... you can Google it, I am not sure if this site carries it or not.

Darren
    Strong people are harder to kill than weak people and more useful in general. - Mark Rippetoe
    http://startingstrength.wikia.com/wiki/Starting_Strength_Wiki

I'm back, visit my new journal! http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=455993991

Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by bodyrokk View Post
    i thought hemp was weed or some crap like that ,and weed was muscle wasting?i read that somewhere ...please tell me the difference..
    Hemp is nothing like weed. That's all propaganda.
    "Blessed be the Lord my rock, who trains my hands for war and my fingers for battle." - Psalm 144:1

Also, taxation is theft.

Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I have no knowledge of the benifits of hemp protein but this statement seems out of place:

Originally Posted by Torker II View Post
    To me it looks like his bone are bigger too.Like on his face his bone stucture seems to have thickend almost like a caveman.
    Some how this doesn't sound like the side effect of any protein
    " ----------I`m your Huckleberry......'"

John Adams

Originally Posted by Nikonguy View Post
    I have no knowledge of the benifits of hemp protein but this statement seems out of place:

Some how this doesn't sound like the side effect of any protein
    *cough*

Also, taxation is theft.

The_Warhammer is just really nice. (+1000) The_Warhammer is just really nice. (+1000) The_Warhammer is just really nice. (+1000) The_Warhammer is just really nice. (+1000) The_Warhammer is just really nice. (+1000) The_Warhammer is just really nice. (+1000) The_Warhammer is just really nice. (+1000) The_Warhammer is just really nice. (+1000) The_Warhammer is just really nice. (+1000) The_Warhammer is just really nice. (+1000) The_Warhammer is just really nice. (+1000)
    I think we're talking about as a supplement that is eaten. Not a substance that is smoked.

erics44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) erics44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) erics44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) erics44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) erics44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) erics44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) erics44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) erics44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) erics44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) erics44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) erics44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Marius_Ursus View Post
    if you plant hemp seed then it grows into weed plants

bodyrokk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodyrokk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodyrokk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodyrokk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodyrokk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodyrokk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodyrokk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodyrokk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodyrokk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodyrokk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodyrokk is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by The_Warhammer View Post
    I think we're talking about as a supplement that is eaten. Not a substance that is smoked.
    yes i know that
    It seems there's always something. Tryin' to bring a good man down. I have no fear of falling. But I hate hitting the ground ...

h0ckeyfreek20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) h0ckeyfreek20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) h0ckeyfreek20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) h0ckeyfreek20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) h0ckeyfreek20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) h0ckeyfreek20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) h0ckeyfreek20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) h0ckeyfreek20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) h0ckeyfreek20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) h0ckeyfreek20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) h0ckeyfreek20 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    weed is muscle wasting??

THC is certainly not catabolic or even anti-anabolic
    Age- 18 as of 8/20
    Bench 295x1, 255x5, 225x11
    Deadlifts- 355 x 4, 315x10, 275x15
    DB military- 85sx10
    squat- 245x20
    Dips- bw+135x3 (three plates)
    Rows- 205x10

Pity is given, respect is earned

Location: Laughing at some tool with ILS (Invisible Lat Syndrome)--- danj112

Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Marius_Ursus View Post
    Cannabis is a version(s) of the more general term hemp. And it's not only cotton spinners that are interested in exaggerating the linkage. Chemical companies that provide products that enable the process of wood pulp to paper also have an interest, as do alcohol and other drug manufacturers (legal prescription and over-the-counter).

However, I think your friend is committing an error of omission to explain his transformation, which is VERY common and understandable.
    a. he doesn't want to incriminate himself
    b. If your ego is wrapped up in your physicality, why share what you're doing so that everyone else can make you seem less special by copying it?
    Time To Re-Schedule

erics44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) erics44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) erics44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) erics44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) erics44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) erics44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) erics44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) erics44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) erics44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) erics44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) erics44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Tyrbolift View Post
    Cannabis is a version(s) of the more general term hemp. And it's not only cotton spinners that are interested in exaggerating the linkage. Chemical companies that provide products that enable the process of wood pulp to paper also have an interest, as do alcohol and other drug manufacturers (legal prescription and over-the-counter).
    go to the local fishing shop, buy some hemp seed, plant it and, if you treat it nice you will end up with plants that look a lot like weed plants

Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Tyrbolift View Post
    However, I think your friend is committing an error of omission to explain his transformation, which is VERY common and understandable.
    a. he doesn't want to incriminate himself
    b. If your ego is wrapped up in your physicality, why share what you're doing so that everyone else can make you seem less special by copying it?
    *cough, cough*
    " ----------I`m your Huckleberry......'"

John Adams

Smykowski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Smykowski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Smykowski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Smykowski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Smykowski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Smykowski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Smykowski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Smykowski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Smykowski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Smykowski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Smykowski has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    you can buy hemp oil as well which has a bit of omega 3

black_socks is on a distinguished road. (+10) black_socks is on a distinguished road. (+10) black_socks is on a distinguished road. (+10) black_socks is on a distinguished road. (+10) black_socks is on a distinguished road. (+10) black_socks is on a distinguished road. (+10) black_socks is on a distinguished road. (+10) black_socks is on a distinguished road. (+10) black_socks is on a distinguished road. (+10) black_socks is on a distinguished road. (+10) black_socks is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    all this weed and hemp stuff has given me the muchies, i'm going to grill me some chicken
    I listen to country music when i workout...

OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I seen old friend the other day,first time in about 5 years,the dude was huge.Last time I seen him he was a slim 185 at 6'1 now he is pushing 235lb and it's not fat!I was like omg you on roids or something?,how the hell?,tell me what you've been doing.He told me compound movements,heavy wieght, eating around 4200 cals a day.I said hell thats what i've been doing the last 2 years.I ask him what supplements he was taking,just one Hemp Seeds for protien.

He said in the first few years of his training he was consuming about 2 tubs of whey a week and started having intestinal problems.He went to his doctor and he told him to cut out the whey and start using hemp seed for a protien supplement.He said his doctor was a bodybuilder too and was pretty damn big.

After using hemp seed for a while his muscle gains just sky rocketed.To me it looks like his bone are bigger too.Like on his face his bone stucture seems to have thickend almost like a caveman.He told me to get pure seed form or go for the powder and not to waste time with the oil.He said there is a flour form to make bread and cookies and stuff with too.

Has anyone here ever used hemp seed for bodybuilding?If so what is your opinion of it?I never asked him but do get high from it?
    Sounds like he's using GH. It isn't the hemp protein, I can tell you that. Hemp protein is a good plant based protein that is high in Leucine but I still prefer milk proteins. I use hemp seed oil everyday as part of my healthy fat intake. It has a great fatty acid profile. I have not noticed any face growth from it however. Industrial hemp strains contain only trace amounts of THC so no, it won't get you high.
    Last edited by OutOfStep; 11-23-2008 at 02:10 PM.
    "I'm a street walking cheetah with a heart full of napalm." -Iggy and The Stooges

Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I'd agree, he's using GH
    Was friends with Methuselah

Torker II has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Torker II has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Torker II has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Torker II has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Torker II has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Torker II has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Torker II has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Torker II has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Torker II has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Torker II has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Torker II has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    He probably is on something but still his source of protein interests me.Like maybe turkey club on hemp seed bread

From what I've read it sounds like there is alot of benefits from it for a bodybuilder.I think I'm going to order some and see what it does for me for the year of 09.
    Lift heavy to be a heavyweight - Lift light to be a lightwieght.

OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    He probably is on something but still his source of protein interests me.Like maybe turkey club on hemp seed bread

From what I've read it sounds like there is alot of benefits from it for a bodybuilder.I think I'm going to order some and see what it does for me for the year of 09.
    It's protein. It's going to do the same thing any other source of protein would. What are you expecting?
    "I'm a street walking cheetah with a heart full of napalm." -Iggy and The Stooges

BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I LIVE on the Nature's Place HempPlus granola. It might as well be a food group for me. I am sooooooooo counting down until Wednesday AM & a BIG bag of that from my coop's bulk bin and the *sigh* grazing all the drive home!
    "Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure"

koko1984 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    That's the way to go!

here in middle east, whole hemp seed is very well-known to make birds strong by gaining weight and fattering. and most birds love these seeds, they eat it wildly.

the same goes with humans, I eat it everyday and it had made me feel greater in last 2 months, I eat it whole, make hemp-milk too and its so good

CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Just wish it was cheaper.

*STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    brb got the munchies

jellodirt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jellodirt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jellodirt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jellodirt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jellodirt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jellodirt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jellodirt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jellodirt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jellodirt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jellodirt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jellodirt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

I take hemp oil and prefer it over other oils and I have read the shelf life is longer. I also read that you would have to drink over a gallon of it to test even slightly positive for thc.
    "Before my father died, he said the worst thing about growing old was that other men stopped seeing you as dangerous. I've always remembered that, how being dangerous was sacred, a badge of honor." - Act Of Valor

Legbuh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Legbuh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Legbuh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Legbuh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Legbuh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Legbuh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Legbuh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Legbuh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Legbuh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Legbuh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Legbuh will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Plant it.. just don't let it pollenate.