Registered User sherif_kanawati's Avatar
    sherif_kanawati has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Belly or Bloating While Ripped

Hi all,

I have a desperate question to ask.

I have been suffering from bloating for many years now. I've seen many doctors and every doctor I see seems to be more clueless than the other.

While I am ripped and cut and you can see my 6 packs I still have a belly/ bloating (not sure what it is). It lies just under my lowest set of packs. At times it swells so much it gets painful and I feel like a pregnant lady.

I have cut bread and all dairy products from my diet for the past two months and it doesn't seem to be fixing the problem. I don't have any carbs after 2pm. I don't drink beer or alcohol.

I am not sure if I should exercise my lower abs more or do more cardio. I am worried if I do more cardio I will lose a lot of weight. I have a high metabolism and I already have very low fat level (you can see my veins all over).

Is it the coffee? Is it creatine (mind you I still have the bloating even when I am not on a creatine cycle)? Is it my lower intestines being large and hence nothing I can do?

Suggestions and / or sharing of similar problems is appreciated.

DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Creatine causes bloating.

Otherwise, it could be simply an increased caloric intake, or from fluids.
    Bodybuilding is 60% training and 50% diet. Yes that adds up to 110%, because that's what you should be giving it. Change the inside, and the physique will follow.

CommandoSC is on a distinguished road. (+10) CommandoSC is on a distinguished road. (+10) CommandoSC is on a distinguished road. (+10) CommandoSC is on a distinguished road. (+10) CommandoSC is on a distinguished road. (+10) CommandoSC is on a distinguished road. (+10) CommandoSC is on a distinguished road. (+10) CommandoSC is on a distinguished road. (+10) CommandoSC is on a distinguished road. (+10) CommandoSC is on a distinguished road. (+10) CommandoSC is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    creatine doesn't cause any bloat on me. Actually when I take creatine I feel muscles fuller and they popping out ,nice ripped look.

It can be , fat, nutricional issues or hormonal issues. if your under 10% bf I don't think it's fat.

watch your daily water intake, 1 galon day minimum
    watch your sodium intake 2400mg day it is the RD
    excess estrogens or prlactin ( dairy products , alcoohol increases estrogens)
    GO HARD OR GO HOME

R_Bid is just really nice. (+1000) R_Bid is just really nice. (+1000) R_Bid is just really nice. (+1000) R_Bid is just really nice. (+1000) R_Bid is just really nice. (+1000) R_Bid is just really nice. (+1000) R_Bid is just really nice. (+1000) R_Bid is just really nice. (+1000) R_Bid is just really nice. (+1000) R_Bid is just really nice. (+1000) R_Bid is just really nice. (+1000)
    certain types of foods--broccoli and a few other veggies, for instance--can cause bloating as well.

of course, the area underneath your six pack is basically always going to look smooth, so if you're talking about the area around what is called the 'adonis belt', that won't really change much. it may get rock solid and vascular looking, but there won't be any more cuts there if you lean out more.
    my workout journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=109004601

XxCashMoneyxX is just really nice. (+1000) XxCashMoneyxX is just really nice. (+1000) XxCashMoneyxX is just really nice. (+1000) XxCashMoneyxX is just really nice. (+1000) XxCashMoneyxX is just really nice. (+1000) XxCashMoneyxX is just really nice. (+1000) XxCashMoneyxX is just really nice. (+1000) XxCashMoneyxX is just really nice. (+1000) XxCashMoneyxX is just really nice. (+1000) XxCashMoneyxX is just really nice. (+1000) XxCashMoneyxX is just really nice. (+1000)
    i have the same problem and i still have a little extra skin on my midsectoin that i dont like but i still have pretty good abs...i tried to pull some extra skin away to see if i had more abs past the last showing set....i thnk i might be plagued with teh ****ty ab formation genetics

ghost 009 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ghost 009 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ghost 009 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ghost 009 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ghost 009 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ghost 009 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ghost 009 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ghost 009 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ghost 009 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ghost 009 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ghost 009 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by sherif_kanawati View Post
    Hi all,

I have a desperate question to ask.

I have been suffering from bloating for many years now. I've seen many doctors and every doctor I see seems to be more clueless than the other.

While I am ripped and cut and you can see my 6 packs I still have a belly/ bloating (not sure what it is). It lies just under my lowest set of packs. At times it swells so much it gets painful and I feel like a pregnant lady.

I have cut bread and all dairy products from my diet for the past two months and it doesn't seem to be fixing the problem. I don't have any carbs after 2pm. I don't drink beer or alcohol.

I am not sure if I should exercise my lower abs more or do more cardio. I am worried if I do more cardio I will lose a lot of weight. I have a high metabolism and I already have very low fat level (you can see my veins all over).

Is it the coffee? Is it creatine (mind you I still have the bloating even when I am not on a creatine cycle)? Is it my lower intestines being large and hence nothing I can do?

Suggestions and / or sharing of similar problems is appreciated.

I have bloating problems as well. Not from what you described though. I have gone to the doctor and they can't figure it out. Two doctors multiple times actually.

I think I might have stomach ulcers. I'm going to start drinking cabbage juice (you have to blend fresh cabbage) because I heard that is a cure. You might want to try the same.

soxcc10 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) soxcc10 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) soxcc10 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) soxcc10 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) soxcc10 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) soxcc10 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) soxcc10 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) soxcc10 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) soxcc10 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) soxcc10 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) soxcc10 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    If a doctor can't give you an answer I doubt anyone on here will be able to.
    "Suffer now and live the rest of your life a champion."
    - Muhammad Ali

"Avarus animus nullo satiatur lucro"
    - A greedy mind is not satisfied with any gain -

BuffMister has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BuffMister has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BuffMister has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BuffMister has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BuffMister has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BuffMister has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BuffMister has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BuffMister has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BuffMister has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BuffMister has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BuffMister has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by soxcc10 View Post
    If a doctor can't give you an answer I doubt anyone on here will be able to.
    Not true m8, Misc will help you out.

damnglass will become famous soon enough. (+50) damnglass will become famous soon enough. (+50) damnglass will become famous soon enough. (+50) damnglass will become famous soon enough. (+50) damnglass will become famous soon enough. (+50) damnglass will become famous soon enough. (+50) damnglass will become famous soon enough. (+50) damnglass will become famous soon enough. (+50) damnglass will become famous soon enough. (+50) damnglass will become famous soon enough. (+50) damnglass will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    their are several ways to change your diet and re adjust it to see body comp changes,too much meat or even too much protein,especially at once will stress the liver and enzymes,,not enough fibre,maybe you drink alot of carbonated drinks? anyways posting your diet up or on average what you eat could help us with this,try searching up stomache vacumes while your at it.

Registered User Th3rdWorldOrder's Avatar
    Location: Oxford (originally from Las Vegas, NV, USA), Oxfordshire, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Th3rdWorldOrder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Try drinking lots of green tea and cranberry juice. I have a friend who has bloating probs and he says that works for him. Dunno if his bloating is as serious as yours though.

blancmange is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blancmange is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blancmange is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blancmange is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blancmange is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blancmange is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blancmange is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blancmange is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blancmange is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blancmange is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blancmange is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i bloat from carbs

try changing your energy source to more fat-based...

soxcc10 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) soxcc10 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) soxcc10 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) soxcc10 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) soxcc10 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) soxcc10 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) soxcc10 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) soxcc10 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) soxcc10 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) soxcc10 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) soxcc10 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by BuffMister View Post
    Not true m8, Misc will help you out.
    Shoot you're right, I'm going to go look at some angles game to remind me how profound the Misc is haha
    "Suffer now and live the rest of your life a champion."
    - Muhammad Ali

"Avarus animus nullo satiatur lucro"
    - A greedy mind is not satisfied with any gain -

import619 is not very helpful. (-500) import619 is not very helpful. (-500) import619 is not very helpful. (-500) import619 is not very helpful. (-500) import619 is not very helpful. (-500) import619 is not very helpful. (-500) import619 is not very helpful. (-500) import619 is not very helpful. (-500) import619 is not very helpful. (-500) import619 is not very helpful. (-500) import619 is not very helpful. (-500)
    does your face bloat in the morning? you might have bad kidneys