Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Sir Benchalot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sir Benchalot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sir Benchalot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sir Benchalot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sir Benchalot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sir Benchalot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sir Benchalot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sir Benchalot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sir Benchalot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sir Benchalot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sir Benchalot has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Alcohol and Persistent Dizziness - Why still DIZZY after 7 days? Help** Scared*** :(

Before you advise me to see a doctor, please read the entire thing to see if you can offer any insight. Thanks:

I am not an alcoholic, anything like that. I just need some help. I'm a 19 year old college student... I don't ever drink much, I only started drinking recently... like, once, maybe twice a month, and when I do, I never lose control.

Sort of a long story, but here goes:

7 days ago, I went to a party. Before I went to the party, I didn't eat much... I lifted weights and ate a peanut-butter/jelly sandwich. That's it.

So I got to the party... First I just drank a can of Keystone. Then drank some rum (half a red cup).

Then something happened:

My friend found some Everclear and put some in a red cup. Not much, I was looking at it. Less than a shot. Then he mixed it with some TAAKA Vodka and some Grey Goose Vodka. Not a good mix.

They peer-pressured me into drinking it, and I was trying to. I couldn't finish it.... ended up sipping on it for a few minutes until one of my friends told me I had to go...

So me and my friend walked from the apartment all the way back to campus and to the dorm... a long walk... I KNEW I was drunk, I told him that. I kept on repeating, "I REALIZE I'M A LITTLE ****ED UP RIGHT NOW!"

I said that because he kept on running off without me and I didn't want to be left alone. He was a little mad because obviously I was drunk and not cooperating (although I thought I was).

So anyway I fell on the concrete like 50 times and I still have scabs and bruises galore to prove it. Note: I didn't have anything to drink, and I only pissed on the street once.

So I got back to the dorm at about 3 AM...

*** NEXT MORNING ***

Next morning, I woke up, stumbled out of bed, and into the restroom. I had a pathetic vomit (looked like I threw up some sandwiches). Not much liquid at all. Vodka taste was all over inside of my mouth. I knew I was dehydrated so I drank water. It hurt to eat food because I guess the alcohol irritated my throat. I still felt "drunk"-ish.... felt terrible, a hangover.

But the slight dizziness never really went away... Side note: I don't think I blacked out the last night, but I do not remember certain parts of the trip back home, such as arriving to the dorm or going inside the dorm. I remember going inside my room, though.

*** 7 DAYS LATER ***

Here I am, scared, worried as hell.... Why am I worried? Well, I'm 100% fine except that I am constantly a tiny bit dizzy. Does it affect my movements? No... I'm still athletic - I can run, throw, catch, I have good reflexes, I'm still smart... But I always have this constant feeling that I'm "drunk," in the sense that I'm a little dizzy.

And it's a subtle feeling... I mean if I think about it, there's not much that's wrong with me. It's just the fact that it's not REALLY going away... I mean, sometimes it gets better, sometimes it's more noticeable, but never a big deal. I've NEVER fell or tripped or lost balance because of this "dizziness." I'm jut WORRIED and STRESSING OUT that it's not disappearing... I mean it's been 7 days!!!!

Not to mention the enormous amount of GUILT. I mean, my parents can't find out what I did!!!

What happened to me? Is it because I suck at digesting alcohol? I mean, I woke up feeling drunk and I still felt like alcohol was in my system! Maybe I got brain damage? Maybe it affected my cerebellum? IS THIS PERMANENT??? Right now I'm still scared - I'm never drinking alcohol again! or not until I get some peace of mind.

Sorry for the lengthy post... Need some help... thanks...

181 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 181 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 181 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 181 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 181 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 181 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 181 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 181 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 181 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 181 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 181 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    U prolly just got aids, nothing to worry about

But srsly I need cliffs that's a big fukn post

Sir Benchalot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sir Benchalot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sir Benchalot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sir Benchalot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sir Benchalot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sir Benchalot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sir Benchalot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sir Benchalot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sir Benchalot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sir Benchalot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sir Benchalot has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by 181 View Post
    U prolly just got aids, nothing to worry about

But srsly I need cliffs that's a big fukn post
    Come on man

Avila is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Avila is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Avila is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Avila is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Avila is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Avila is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Avila is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Avila is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Avila is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Avila is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Avila is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    you may be dealing with some form of anxiety disorder cause by your exaggerated guilt and fear of your parents finding out.

if you feel so guilty, the truth will set you free... and your dizzyness will go away.

blinKme431 is just really nice. (+1000) blinKme431 is just really nice. (+1000) blinKme431 is just really nice. (+1000) blinKme431 is just really nice. (+1000) blinKme431 is just really nice. (+1000) blinKme431 is just really nice. (+1000) blinKme431 is just really nice. (+1000) blinKme431 is just really nice. (+1000) blinKme431 is just really nice. (+1000) blinKme431 is just really nice. (+1000) blinKme431 is just really nice. (+1000)
    It's probably a pleasant feeling anyway, just wait it out. And drink lots of milk.

EclipseTT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EclipseTT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EclipseTT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EclipseTT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EclipseTT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EclipseTT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EclipseTT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EclipseTT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EclipseTT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EclipseTT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EclipseTT is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Avila View Post
    you may be dealing with some form of anxiety disorder cause by your exaggerated guilt and fear of your parents finding out.

if you feel so guilty, the truth will set you free... and your dizzyness will go away.
    this.

you need to chill the fuk out , is all .

you're winding yourself up.

JamesIII will become famous soon enough. (+50) JamesIII will become famous soon enough. (+50) JamesIII will become famous soon enough. (+50) JamesIII will become famous soon enough. (+50) JamesIII will become famous soon enough. (+50) JamesIII will become famous soon enough. (+50) JamesIII will become famous soon enough. (+50) JamesIII will become famous soon enough. (+50) JamesIII will become famous soon enough. (+50) JamesIII will become famous soon enough. (+50) JamesIII will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You might have got a slight concussion from falling over all those times.

See a doctor and get a head scan!
    Owe Reps to;

---------------

"If hentai is weird I'm a freakin weirdo x100." - TheAnimal_013

Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    you said you hit the ground like 50 times, one of those times you couldve hit your head, GO to a doctor, after one week means it something serious..
    * RedMeat Crew *

.:: Misc Cologne Crew ::.

.:Foot Fetish Club:.

@-@Someone in my fruit cellar Crew@-@

LearnToFly will become famous soon enough. (+50) LearnToFly will become famous soon enough. (+50) LearnToFly will become famous soon enough. (+50) LearnToFly will become famous soon enough. (+50) LearnToFly will become famous soon enough. (+50) LearnToFly will become famous soon enough. (+50) LearnToFly will become famous soon enough. (+50) LearnToFly will become famous soon enough. (+50) LearnToFly will become famous soon enough. (+50) LearnToFly will become famous soon enough. (+50) LearnToFly will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Stats: 5'4", 134 lbs

danman1202 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) danman1202 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) danman1202 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) danman1202 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) danman1202 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) danman1202 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) danman1202 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) danman1202 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) danman1202 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) danman1202 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) danman1202 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yeah I'm thinking you hit your head and have a concussion. Not good if left untreated.

TupacCobain is not very well liked. (-100) TupacCobain is not very well liked. (-100) TupacCobain is not very well liked. (-100) TupacCobain is not very well liked. (-100) TupacCobain is not very well liked. (-100) TupacCobain is not very well liked. (-100) TupacCobain is not very well liked. (-100) TupacCobain is not very well liked. (-100) TupacCobain is not very well liked. (-100) TupacCobain is not very well liked. (-100) TupacCobain is not very well liked. (-100)
    man up bitch

My head doesn't hurt at all...... I mean I have scabs and bruises (scabs on arms, hips bruised up) but I don't think I hit my head. My friend says I didn't. I mean I'm feeling my head right now and there are no bumps or bruises and it feels 100%. Always has.

And why would I worry before the dizziness? The dizziness causes the worry.

181 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 181 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 181 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 181 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 181 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 181 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 181 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 181 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 181 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 181 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 181 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Ok...I've have gotten so drunk that i've felt "not right" like kinda dizzy for a few days afterwards but never 7 maybe 2-3 tops. Maybe your body just isn't very alcohol tolerant. Have u taken any meds before or after? Oh and always remember "Beer b4 Liqour never been sicker" that might be your problem

Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Sir Benchalot View Post
    My head doesn't hurt at all...... I mean I have scabs and bruises all over my head and shoulders but I don't think I hit my head
    Alcohol poisoning may last up to 24hours, anything after that means theres something else going on...
    * RedMeat Crew *

.:: Misc Cologne Crew ::.

.:Foot Fetish Club:.

@-@Someone in my fruit cellar Crew@-@

r1ckym0ser is on a distinguished road. (+10) r1ckym0ser is on a distinguished road. (+10) r1ckym0ser is on a distinguished road. (+10) r1ckym0ser is on a distinguished road. (+10) r1ckym0ser is on a distinguished road. (+10) r1ckym0ser is on a distinguished road. (+10) r1ckym0ser is on a distinguished road. (+10) r1ckym0ser is on a distinguished road. (+10) r1ckym0ser is on a distinguished road. (+10) r1ckym0ser is on a distinguished road. (+10) r1ckym0ser is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hmm seems kinda different for someone who only drinks once a month. It is common to feel the dizziness the next day, especially if your body is still trying to process the alcohol. The anxiety is common for a the next few days but that is usually in hardcore drinkers and weekend warriors. I would just wait it out for a little and see if things get better. I really don't know exactly what it is you want to tell your parents that they would get angry about, that you got drunk or blacked out or what? Drinking everclear can hit pretty strong and get you blacked out if you don't drink that often so that could have a pretty strong effect, but nothing that should last for days. Just wait it out for a little and see what happens.,

Yeah man, that's why I'm worried. This slight dizziness should be gone. I don't know man... it does seem stress-related. I mean, when I'm happy, I don't notice it. But if I notice it, and then I start thinking too much about it, I get mad depressed..... I get a feeling of helplessness, like I don't know what's wrong with me.

I mean the "hangover" part is long gone, but the tiny dizziness still lingers. And thing is... I don't want to go to a doctor and make it a big deal when in the back of my head I'm thinking, maybe it'll go away by itself.....

Here's my post on Yahoo! Answers: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...2010419AAk57kD

FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Sir Benchalot View Post
    Yeah man, that's why I'm worried. This slight dizziness should be gone. I don't know man... it does seem stress-related. I mean, when I'm happy, I don't notice it. But if I notice it, and then I start thinking too much about it, I get mad depressed..... I get a feeling of helplessness, like I don't know what's wrong with me.

I mean the "hangover" part is long gone, but the tiny dizziness still lingers. And thing is... I don't want to go to a doctor and make it a big deal when in the back of my head I'm thinking, maybe it'll go away by itself.....
    Go to a doctor you stupid bastard

Trappy is just really nice. (+1000) Trappy is just really nice. (+1000) Trappy is just really nice. (+1000) Trappy is just really nice. (+1000) Trappy is just really nice. (+1000) Trappy is just really nice. (+1000) Trappy is just really nice. (+1000) Trappy is just really nice. (+1000) Trappy is just really nice. (+1000) Trappy is just really nice. (+1000) Trappy is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by 181 View Post
    Ok...I've have gotten so drunk that i've felt "not right" like kinda dizzy for a few days afterwards but never 7 maybe 2-3 tops. Maybe your body just isn't very alcohol tolerant. Have u taken any meds before or after? Oh and always remember "Beer b4 Liqour never been sicker" that might be your problem
    I don't understand this logic.

I don't know anyone who starts with liquor and moves to beer... it's always beer first then liquor after once you're bloated and can't take any more beer.

Hangovers usually happen because either: you drink too much or you mix your drinks. Water always plays a huge part too.

If you can chug 2l or more after you finish your session before you sleep and a multivitamin, you'll feel a hell of a lot better in the morning.
    Hai guise.

I get real frustrated. Sometimes I feel good, like right now, I'm watching a movie with one of my roommates... and I'm happy, like, I don't really notice anything wrong with me. But sometimes I wake up and I feel "weird" and I get really frustrated like WHY AM I STILL FEELING LIKE THIS

And I will probably tell my dad about this if it doesn't make any progress........... When I get sad about it I want to talk about it to people because it takes over my mind

Originally Posted by Trappy View Post
    I don't understand this logic.

I don't know anyone who starts with liquor and moves to beer... it's always beer first then liquor after once you're bloated and can't take any more beer.

Hangovers usually happen because either: you drink too much or you mix your drinks. Water always plays a huge part too.

If you can chug 2l or more after you finish your session before you sleep and a multivitamin, you'll feel a hell of a lot better in the morning.
    Me and the bruhs will kill a shot or two before heading out. And I only drink beer when at the bar/club.

It gets worse when I worry about it I think

jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I dont think a can of Keystone and less than a shot of Vodka/Ever clear can give you brain damage..then again I didnt think it could get someone drunk either.
    Survival. When the jungle tears itself down and builds itself into something new. Guys like you and me, we end up dead. Doesn’t really mean anything. Or, if we happen to live through it, well that doesn’t mean anything either.

edknaves is not very helpful. (-500) edknaves is not very helpful. (-500) edknaves is not very helpful. (-500) edknaves is not very helpful. (-500) edknaves is not very helpful. (-500) edknaves is not very helpful. (-500) edknaves is not very helpful. (-500) edknaves is not very helpful. (-500) edknaves is not very helpful. (-500) edknaves is not very helpful. (-500) edknaves is not very helpful. (-500)
    The alcohol's purity could have disturbed the fluid balance in your inner-ear. Or you could be dehydrated to the point that just water alone might not help. Get some pedialyte drink 2 litters.

Go see a doctor do not be stupid stop hanging out with guys and only talk to hot chicks.

It was Everclear mixed with like half a red-cup of Vodka.... and I had Keystone AND a mixed Rum drink.

I felt nothing after Keystone/Rum.... but I quickly got ****ed up after trying out the Everclear mixed drink. I was happy and **** until the cops came and then I just started calling my friend and went on "ESCAPE" mode

paleozoic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paleozoic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paleozoic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paleozoic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paleozoic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paleozoic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paleozoic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paleozoic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paleozoic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paleozoic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paleozoic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    you have a brain tumor... no worries, take some aspirin..
    I may never win the war against gravity, but every week I win a battle by raising a few more pounds than the week before.

schnitter drizzt45 Crookshanks rockyl686 > manletman

"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them" - Thomas Jefferson

Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Anything could have happened. You could have a stroke or something wrong with your ear fluid. Go to the doctor; no ifs or buts.
    Interested in investing in militarizing poultry? Based in our Southernmost continent, no local taxes, no laws to worry about, guaranteed return! PM for further details

I'm going home for Thanksgving Break, maybe I'll tell my dad if it doesn't get better.... I don't know

dash_riprock is a name known to all. (+5000) dash_riprock is a name known to all. (+5000) dash_riprock is a name known to all. (+5000) dash_riprock is a name known to all. (+5000) dash_riprock is a name known to all. (+5000) dash_riprock is a name known to all. (+5000) dash_riprock is a name known to all. (+5000) dash_riprock is a name known to all. (+5000) dash_riprock is a name known to all. (+5000) dash_riprock is a name known to all. (+5000) dash_riprock is a name known to all. (+5000)
    its definitely anxiety related.... you're supposed to be dizzy the day after you drink, but in your case you happened to drink that savage mix and now you're associating that with the cause of your dizziness. The more you think about and stress over it, the worse it will get. Try to just stop thinking about it for a couple days, tell yourself you're fine and it will go away.

Guarantee its just psycho****tic, it takes a ****load of alcohol over a longggggg time span to do any significant permanent damage

CriticalAcclaim is just really nice. (+1000) CriticalAcclaim is just really nice. (+1000) CriticalAcclaim is just really nice. (+1000) CriticalAcclaim is just really nice. (+1000) CriticalAcclaim is just really nice. (+1000) CriticalAcclaim is just really nice. (+1000) CriticalAcclaim is just really nice. (+1000) CriticalAcclaim is just really nice. (+1000) CriticalAcclaim is just really nice. (+1000) CriticalAcclaim is just really nice. (+1000) CriticalAcclaim is just really nice. (+1000)
    thats weird cuz..

7 days ago, I went to a party. Before I went to the party, I didn't eat much... I lifted weights and ate a peanut-butter/jelly sandwich. That's it.

So I got to the party... First I just drank a can of Keystone. Then drank some rum (half a red cup).

Then something happened:

My friend found some Everclear and put some in a red cup. Not much, I was looking at it. Less than a shot. Then he mixed it with some TAAKA Vodka and some Grey Goose Vodka. Not a good mix.

They peer-pressured me into drinking it, and I was trying to. I couldn't finish it.... ended up sipping on it for a few minutes until one of my friends told me I had to go...

So me and my friend walked from the apartment all the way back to campus and to the dorm... a long walk... I KNEW I was drunk, I told him that. I kept on repeating, "I REALIZE I'M A LITTLE ****ED UP RIGHT NOW!"

I said that because he kept on running off without me and I didn't want to be left alone. He was a little mad because obviously I was drunk and not cooperating (although I thought I was).

So anyway I fell on the concrete like 50 times and I still have scabs and bruises galore to prove it. Note: I didn't have anything to drink, and I only pissed on the street once.

So I got back to the dorm at about 3 AM...

*** NEXT MORNING ***

Next morning, I woke up, stumbled out of bed, and into the restroom. I had a pathetic vomit (looked like I threw up some sandwiches). Not much liquid at all. Vodka taste was all over inside of my mouth. I knew I was dehydrated so I drank water. It hurt to eat food because I guess the alcohol irritated my throat. I still felt "drunk"-ish.... felt terrible, a hangover.

But the slight dizziness never really went away... Side note: I don't think I blacked out the last night, but I do not remember certain parts of the trip back home, such as arriving to the dorm or going inside the dorm. I remember going inside my room, though.

*** 7 DAYS LATER ***

Here I am, scared, worried as hell.... Why am I worried? Well, I'm 100% fine except that I am constantly a tiny bit dizzy. Does it affect my movements? No... I'm still athletic - I can run, throw, catch, I have good reflexes, I'm still smart... But I always have this constant feeling that I'm "drunk," in the sense that I'm a little dizzy.

And it's a subtle feeling... I mean if I think about it, there's not much that's wrong with me. It's just the fact that it's not REALLY going away... I mean, sometimes it gets better, sometimes it's more noticeable, but never a big deal. I've NEVER fell or tripped or lost balance because of this "dizziness." I'm jut WORRIED and STRESSING OUT that it's not disappearing... I mean it's been 7 days!!!!

Not to mention the enormous amount of GUILT. I mean, my parents can't find out what I did!!!

What happened to me? Is it because I suck at digesting alcohol? I mean, I woke up feeling drunk and I still felt like alcohol was in my system! Maybe I got brain damage? Maybe it affected my cerebellum? IS THIS PERMANENT??? Right now I'm still scared - I'm never drinking alcohol again! or not until I get some peace of mind.

bb4life123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bb4life123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bb4life123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bb4life123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bb4life123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bb4life123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bb4life123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bb4life123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bb4life123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bb4life123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bb4life123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    bro one of my ex's was 5'5 130
    ► WKEA ◄
    Black Knight