Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    walkietalkie will become famous soon enough. (+50) walkietalkie will become famous soon enough. (+50) walkietalkie will become famous soon enough. (+50) walkietalkie will become famous soon enough. (+50) walkietalkie will become famous soon enough. (+50) walkietalkie will become famous soon enough. (+50) walkietalkie will become famous soon enough. (+50) walkietalkie will become famous soon enough. (+50) walkietalkie will become famous soon enough. (+50) walkietalkie will become famous soon enough. (+50) walkietalkie will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Could be anxiety as already mentioned, I have heard similar stories. Or it coule be a problem in your diet, when I eat poorly I get vertigo throughout the day until I eat proper.
    Are you drinking excessive amounts of coffee or energy drinks?

DaBurg3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBurg3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBurg3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBurg3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBurg3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBurg3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBurg3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBurg3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBurg3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBurg3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBurg3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    sounds like you may have fallen a little harder than you thought on the way home. That sounds like the likely culprit to me, on a side note though sometimes I am all shaky the next day after drinking. I only drink once a month.
    Tie your shoes = ready for anything

Too Tough To Die

He must be on creatine! slaydox's Avatar
    slaydox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slaydox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slaydox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slaydox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slaydox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slaydox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slaydox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slaydox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slaydox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slaydox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slaydox is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    sounds like anxiety, Relax and chill out

I get all "drunk" like feeling and then it leads to a mini panic attack

If you dont have health insurance to get it checked out by a shrink or doctor take some benadryl (serious) takes my anxiety away

pheny is just really nice. (+1000) pheny is just really nice. (+1000) pheny is just really nice. (+1000) pheny is just really nice. (+1000) pheny is just really nice. (+1000) pheny is just really nice. (+1000) pheny is just really nice. (+1000) pheny is just really nice. (+1000) pheny is just really nice. (+1000) pheny is just really nice. (+1000) pheny is just really nice. (+1000)
    lolwat you live in Katy? nice

Misc Armchair Counsellor MantisShrimp's Avatar
    MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000) MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000) MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000) MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000) MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000) MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000) MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000) MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000) MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000) MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000) MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Tell the folks...omit the alcohol part if you have to
    Could be an ear infection? Don't mess around with it
    Live Laugh Love,
    MantisShrimp
    Misc Armchair Counsellor

Sir Benchalot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sir Benchalot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sir Benchalot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sir Benchalot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sir Benchalot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sir Benchalot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sir Benchalot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sir Benchalot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sir Benchalot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sir Benchalot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sir Benchalot has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    The worst part of this is my worrying. It's giving me a sick feeling in my stomach because I get so worried, sometimes I am on the verge of crying... but it's weird because I'm pretty sure the tiny-dizziness is THERE. I mean... it's not like I'm crazy or anything.

I'm trying the best I can to relieve my stress... I'm watching TV right now, and all I do is try to think happy thoughts, but it's a lot harder than it looks.

dash_riprock is a name known to all. (+5000) dash_riprock is a name known to all. (+5000) dash_riprock is a name known to all. (+5000) dash_riprock is a name known to all. (+5000) dash_riprock is a name known to all. (+5000) dash_riprock is a name known to all. (+5000) dash_riprock is a name known to all. (+5000) dash_riprock is a name known to all. (+5000) dash_riprock is a name known to all. (+5000) dash_riprock is a name known to all. (+5000) dash_riprock is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Sir Benchalot View Post
    The worst part of this is my worrying. It's giving me a sick feeling in my stomach because I get so worried, sometimes I am on the verge of crying... but it's weird because I'm pretty sure the tiny-dizziness is THERE. I mean... it's not like I'm crazy or anything.

I'm trying the best I can to relieve my stress... I'm watching TV right now, and all I do is try to think happy thoughts, but it's a lot harder than it looks.
    dude have you ever heard of someone having permanent vertigo from drinking too much in one night? lol me neither. Chill out

Sir Benchalot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sir Benchalot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sir Benchalot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sir Benchalot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sir Benchalot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sir Benchalot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sir Benchalot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sir Benchalot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sir Benchalot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sir Benchalot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sir Benchalot has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I feel so much better when I relax but when I think too much about it I get mad panicky man... I think it's anxiety-related

Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    If you haven't gone to the doctor yet I'm going to neg you.
    Interested in investing in militarizing poultry? Based in our Southernmost continent, no local taxes, no laws to worry about, guaranteed return! PM for further details

grant752 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) grant752 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) grant752 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) grant752 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) grant752 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) grant752 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Hey did that feeling ever go away because I have the same thing now and I m wondering if I have to go to a doctor and it had been six days since this feeling started so I am getting pretty worried

jeff00z28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jeff00z28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jeff00z28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jeff00z28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jeff00z28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jeff00z28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jeff00z28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jeff00z28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jeff00z28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jeff00z28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jeff00z28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    ignore peer pressure brah. a couple years ago i was talked into jumping some stairs on a skateboard as 30+ ppl are yelling. now i have had ankle problems for years and hurts regularly

Stangmaniak is a name known to all. (+5000) Stangmaniak is a name known to all. (+5000) Stangmaniak is a name known to all. (+5000) Stangmaniak is a name known to all. (+5000) Stangmaniak is a name known to all. (+5000) Stangmaniak is a name known to all. (+5000) Stangmaniak is a name known to all. (+5000) Stangmaniak is a name known to all. (+5000) Stangmaniak is a name known to all. (+5000) Stangmaniak is a name known to all. (+5000) Stangmaniak is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Could be from falling who knows...

One thing you could ask your doctor is if you have any fluid in your ears.. I had a bad sinus infection and felt dizzy for 2 days. The doc told me I had fluid in my ears. I took Mucinex D extra strength and felt better a few hours later.

Originally Posted by grant752 View Post
    Hey did that feeling ever go away because I have the same thing now and I m wondering if I have to go to a doctor and it had been six days since this feeling started so I am getting pretty worried
    are you serious?

my situation is pretty unique... but anyway

it's not fully gone away yet. i've figured it out that its just anxiety becuz the dizziness is really dependent on how much i worry. and becuz of this im really sensitive to movement, like for example, if i sit in a chair and the chair wobbles, my brain will shoot adrenaline and i'll start feeling a tiny slight wave of dizziness...

but it is slowly going away. it's fluctuative, meaning, some days are bad days, some days are better.. imagine a zig zaggy line but the overall trend is that im feeling better.

it's really just health anxiety, like me being deahtly afraid of something that no one should be afraid of. it's like having a phobia, but that phobia is of something extremely common, like movement. so basically im battling a phobia right now. but its working.

panicend.com <-- helped me a lot to get over irrational anxiety.

i use to be real depressed, like, "WHY ME???"
    but these mentalities helped me out a lot:

1. you're not going to die from this
    2. the anxiety IS slowly progressing
    3. there are much worse things in the world than this - a.k.a. ---> STOP WHINING OVER STUPID ****

i used to let this ruin my days, like even if i went out with friends, id pretend to be happy but inside i was anxious and scared for my life. but now i can functional normally, i just have the occasional weird moments where i think "why do i get occasional bouts of dizziness?" its basically a frustration over my anxiety buttttt like i said, its goin away slowly.
    Last edited by Sir Benchalot; 12-30-2008 at 08:22 PM.

LoRdMaGe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LoRdMaGe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Sir Benchalot View Post
    Before you advise me to see a doctor, please read the entire thing to see if you can offer any insight. Thanks:

I am not an alcoholic, anything like that. I just need some help. I'm a 19 year old college student... I don't ever drink much, I only started drinking recently... like, once, maybe twice a month, and when I do, I never lose control.

Sort of a long story, but here goes:

7 days ago, I went to a party. Before I went to the party, I didn't eat much... I lifted weights and ate a peanut-butter/jelly sandwich. That's it.

So I got to the party... First I just drank a can of Keystone. Then drank some rum (half a red cup).

Then something happened:

My friend found some Everclear and put some in a red cup. Not much, I was looking at it. Less than a shot. Then he mixed it with some TAAKA Vodka and some Grey Goose Vodka. Not a good mix.

They peer-pressured me into drinking it, and I was trying to. I couldn't finish it.... ended up sipping on it for a few minutes until one of my friends told me I had to go...

So me and my friend walked from the apartment all the way back to campus and to the dorm... a long walk... I KNEW I was drunk, I told him that. I kept on repeating, "I REALIZE I'M A LITTLE ****ED UP RIGHT NOW!"

I said that because he kept on running off without me and I didn't want to be left alone. He was a little mad because obviously I was drunk and not cooperating (although I thought I was).

So anyway I fell on the concrete like 50 times and I still have scabs and bruises galore to prove it. Note: I didn't have anything to drink, and I only pissed on the street once.

So I got back to the dorm at about 3 AM...

*** NEXT MORNING ***

Next morning, I woke up, stumbled out of bed, and into the restroom. I had a pathetic vomit (looked like I threw up some sandwiches). Not much liquid at all. Vodka taste was all over inside of my mouth. I knew I was dehydrated so I drank water. It hurt to eat food because I guess the alcohol irritated my throat. I still felt "drunk"-ish.... felt terrible, a hangover.

But the slight dizziness never really went away... Side note: I don't think I blacked out the last night, but I do not remember certain parts of the trip back home, such as arriving to the dorm or going inside the dorm. I remember going inside my room, though.

*** 7 DAYS LATER ***

Here I am, scared, worried as hell.... Why am I worried? Well, I'm 100% fine except that I am constantly a tiny bit dizzy. Does it affect my movements? No... I'm still athletic - I can run, throw, catch, I have good reflexes, I'm still smart... But I always have this constant feeling that I'm "drunk," in the sense that I'm a little dizzy.

And it's a subtle feeling... I mean if I think about it, there's not much that's wrong with me. It's just the fact that it's not REALLY going away... I mean, sometimes it gets better, sometimes it's more noticeable, but never a big deal. I've NEVER fell or tripped or lost balance because of this "dizziness." I'm jut WORRIED and STRESSING OUT that it's not disappearing... I mean it's been 7 days!!!!

Not to mention the enormous amount of GUILT. I mean, my parents can't find out what I did!!!

What happened to me? Is it because I suck at digesting alcohol? I mean, I woke up feeling drunk and I still felt like alcohol was in my system! Maybe I got brain damage? Maybe it affected my cerebellum? IS THIS PERMANENT??? Right now I'm still scared - I'm never drinking alcohol again! or not until I get some peace of mind.

Sorry for the lengthy post... Need some help... thanks...
    It may be just a coincidence and could just be your ears messing with your equilibrium.
    Stats as of: January 2009

Current Weight: 177lbs
    Body fat: 14%
    Height: 5'8"
    Chest: 41"
    Waist: 32"

it was health anxiety triggered by my hangover --- i jus got deathly afraid of something harmless and i never really got over my newfound phobia

grant752 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) grant752 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) grant752 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) grant752 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) grant752 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) grant752 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    did you go to the doctors for it?

did you go to the doctors for it?
    no. i didnt even talk to my parents about it. when i was kinda panicking, i really really really wanted to tell them. but my best friend kinda walked me through it, by kinda showing me that it was anxiety and not something serious. it was very tough.

StUck686 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StUck686 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StUck686 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StUck686 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StUck686 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StUck686 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StUck686 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StUck686 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StUck686 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StUck686 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StUck686 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    this is the stupidest thread ever.

One more quick question I havent drank since I got this weird feeling have you? I m wondering if I am safe to drink and not loose my mind or something.

Mac_xX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mac_xX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mac_xX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mac_xX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mac_xX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mac_xX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mac_xX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mac_xX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mac_xX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mac_xX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mac_xX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    could be something to do wiht your ears brah, do they hurt? Your equilibrium could be a bit off, leading to dizziness.
    Canucks/Chiefs/Jays/Raps

One more quick question I havent drank since I got this weird feeling have you? I m wondering if I am safe to drink and not loose my mind or something.
    for me it was all anxiety. im pretty much all good now. u just have to battle wit ur mind. it will take a while. but dizzines brought on by anxiety is actually wellknown and dcoumented and its nothing to panic about

santoshw75 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) santoshw75 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) santoshw75 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) santoshw75 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) santoshw75 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) santoshw75 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) santoshw75 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) santoshw75 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) santoshw75 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hey dude...
    I am having a simillar problem AGAIN
    I am a teetoler and about 2 months ago i was socialising hard and was drinking a lot...over aperiod of 10 days..i was mixing drinks, and soing a lot of stuff...but mind you I never got Drunk!
    I started getting this dizzy feeling..it really got worse day by day...till i stopped even going to work for a week..
    I saw a doc and he diagnosed a stomach infection...but nothing helped..
    one fine day i felt I was having a stroke...and got admitted to an emergencey room..the hospital did every possible check up and all the reports wer normal
    i was discharged from the hospiteal with a caution to controm my diet.
    the dizziness and brethlessness continued for a week more, but then subsided.
    Now it has been two months and Day before i wnet out for a party...had a kaluha cocktail n then a Vodka and then two baileys...did not get drunk n came back home normal.
    Suddenly yesterday while crossing the street i felt my legs go gello and the world getting into a spin...today the feeling is getting worse and am still feeling giddy as I write this...was a very scared again..but after reading your post i think it is some sort of an anxiety attack that i need to get through..
    'lets see ill wait n watch..
    two irrelevant things..
    1. I drink a lot of milk..Which I have stopped these days
    2. Iam having a very disturbed sleep (nightmares) during this period..
    dont know if it makes sense..but im guessing its some sorta alcohol alergy or intolarance..
    just need to see if this feeling goes away..
    cheers

BO$$ is just really nice. (+1000) BO$$ is just really nice. (+1000) BO$$ is just really nice. (+1000) BO$$ is just really nice. (+1000) BO$$ is just really nice. (+1000) BO$$ is just really nice. (+1000) BO$$ is just really nice. (+1000) BO$$ is just really nice. (+1000) BO$$ is just really nice. (+1000) BO$$ is just really nice. (+1000) BO$$ is just really nice. (+1000)
    Dude calm down its nothing to worry about. Its probably due to throwing up alot and loosing alot of your bodies fluid and minerals.
    This **** used to happen to me when i was doing alot of cardio, i would get dizzy and feel sick and wouldnt have any appetite to eat, this would usually last a couple days.
    Went to the doctor and he basically gave me some mixture which included and the essential vitimans,minerla, sugras whatever.
    Just get a glass of water, add in a couple sugar cubes and add a bit of salt, followed by a multivitamin tablet and you should be fine.

Tiny08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tiny08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tiny08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tiny08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tiny08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tiny08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tiny08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tiny08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tiny08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tiny08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tiny08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    you might be sick or dehydrated. walking outside when youre drunk can lower your immune system bigtime. try drinking lots of water and gettings lots of sleep. you are probably sick
    broseidon king of the brocean

blue19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) blue19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) blue19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) blue19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) blue19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) blue19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) blue19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) blue19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) blue19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) blue19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) blue19 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    wtf is wrong with you people. clearly you need to drink more and stop being little girls about it.

I handled alcohol better at age 14

santoshw75 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) santoshw75 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) santoshw75 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) santoshw75 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) santoshw75 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) santoshw75 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) santoshw75 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) santoshw75 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) santoshw75 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    tnx guys...the doc( when admitted earler) said it was an anxiety disorder! makes me feel like a lunatic!! but i guess il wait n watch...good to know there are quite a few ppl online who Do have this same problem...
    cheers

starmm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

hey

I went on the web to find info about this because I feel the same exact way right now..it has been exactly 7 days since i went out to drink and I feel the same..do you still feel the same if not what did u do? please help me!

noshot is just really nice. (+1000) noshot is just really nice. (+1000) noshot is just really nice. (+1000) noshot is just really nice. (+1000) noshot is just really nice. (+1000) noshot is just really nice. (+1000) noshot is just really nice. (+1000) noshot is just really nice. (+1000) noshot is just really nice. (+1000) noshot is just really nice. (+1000) noshot is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by 181 View Post
    U prolly just got aids, nothing to worry about

But srsly I need cliffs that's a big fukn post
    Strong Age.
    "Get out of the rack!"
    =-=-==-=
    iChop
    =-=-==-=
    MMMC - ya understand?
    =-=-==-=

sunburntface is a name known to all. (+5000) sunburntface is a name known to all. (+5000) sunburntface is a name known to all. (+5000) sunburntface is a name known to all. (+5000) sunburntface is a name known to all. (+5000) sunburntface is a name known to all. (+5000) sunburntface is a name known to all. (+5000) sunburntface is a name known to all. (+5000) sunburntface is a name known to all. (+5000) sunburntface is a name known to all. (+5000) sunburntface is a name known to all. (+5000)
    After my first big binger when i was 19 i woke up dizzy like i was drunk for a week straight. Your body is capable of memicking the feeling of being drunk. It went away after 8 days or so but it was weird.
    What point could there be troubling
    Head down wondering what will become of me
    Why concern we cannot see
    But no reason to abandon it
    Time is short but that's all right
    Maybe I'll go in the middle of the night
    Take your hands from your eyes, my love
    Everything must end some time
    Don't burn the day away

60% of the time I rep back everytime.

██ █ ★ █ ██ Official Combat Veterans Crew ██ █ ★ █ ██
    OEF Vet
    OIF Vet

rdy for rapture, Mr.Tower Caspahh's Avatar
    Caspahh is just really nice. (+1000) Caspahh is just really nice. (+1000) Caspahh is just really nice. (+1000) Caspahh is just really nice. (+1000) Caspahh is just really nice. (+1000) Caspahh is just really nice. (+1000) Caspahh is just really nice. (+1000) Caspahh is just really nice. (+1000) Caspahh is just really nice. (+1000) Caspahh is just really nice. (+1000) Caspahh is just really nice. (+1000)
    light up an L and chill
    feels good mane
    ive crossed salvation mountain, i've seen the tower
    ive been saved