teomabanta is not very helpful. (-500) teomabanta is not very helpful. (-500) teomabanta is not very helpful. (-500) teomabanta is not very helpful. (-500) teomabanta is not very helpful. (-500) teomabanta is not very helpful. (-500) teomabanta is not very helpful. (-500) teomabanta is not very helpful. (-500) teomabanta is not very helpful. (-500) teomabanta is not very helpful. (-500) teomabanta is not very helpful. (-500)

Exclamation Dislocated shoulder

I've dislocated my right shoulder 7 times, in 4 years... Through the most random dislocation...

2 months ago, I dislocated it again, and it was out of place for almost 2 hours, because I tried to put it back myself, until I couldn't take it anymore so I called up my bro. It hurt like **** when it was out of place, but the pain suddenly goes away as soon as it was put back in place. Right now, it doesn't hurt anymore, but it's really really uncomfortable.

I've been itching to do some benches and some real shoulder/chest workout, but I'm scared I might dislocate it while doin it.

Anybody in the same boat?

And if you're curious how I dislocated it the last time... I just raised my right hand to press the garage opened plugged in the wall, dropped my hand, and it popped.....The rotator cuff sagged 2 inches down for 2 hours.
    Last edited by teomabanta; 11-21-2008 at 02:46 PM.

ken2008 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    you need an operation where doctor will make it tighter and then with exercises you will make it stronger.
    If you leave it like this it will popout very often