Closed Thread
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    dinoiii is just really nice. (+1000) dinoiii is just really nice. (+1000) dinoiii is just really nice. (+1000) dinoiii is just really nice. (+1000) dinoiii is just really nice. (+1000) dinoiii is just really nice. (+1000) dinoiii is just really nice. (+1000) dinoiii is just really nice. (+1000) dinoiii is just really nice. (+1000) dinoiii is just really nice. (+1000) dinoiii is just really nice. (+1000)
    I am not certain why bb.com doesn't stock more Jarrow Formulations products. They have a product called "B Right" which is a mult-B co-factor product. The only reason I bring it up is that it may be cheaper than AOR for many if you look for it. Also, perhaps it will encourage bb.com to open their conspicuously low Jarrow selection for which they have many single-B products as well, like a 5000mcg sublingual methylcobalamin product.

Of course, when Ultima comes out, it will be starting at 15,000 mcgs, BUT you can use the Jarrow to get in additional methylB12 at times other than pre-workout.

Years ago (I think 2004) when posed with the question at DA about "if we could only have one supplement, what would it be?" While everyone chose their creatines and prohormones, et al... I merely said B complexes would be my choice before protein and everything else as I could always eat proteinacious foods anyway. Interestingly enough, my comment was actually a shock to many people at that time. Today, I virtually drown myself in B cofactors (keeping an eye on P5P and niacins for the mere sake of paresthesia and hepatotoxicity respectfully for those two).

I like your guys' choices of E isomer products. You have offered all the ones I have chosen.

Don't forget to get in a good dose of D3 too this time of year. I recommend highly Carlson D3 in the little pills. I usually get the 2000 IU softgels as I think the fatty-laden caps are MUCH superior to the powder-laden caps with various binders. Take them with additional fatty meals if you can. At the hospital, EVERYONE I see gets a 25(OH) Vitamin D (NOT - 1,25 (OH)2 Vitamin D) level! I actually recommend that everyone have yearly blood draws to include this after the age of 25 years of age! Yes, I recommend this draw BEFORE a testosterone and anything else. Supplementation is the number one improvement to all-cause morbidity/mortality. If you care about life, If you care about your health as I assume you all do with the bb-lifestyle...get this number and know it well!

D_
    Dana Houser, MD, MHSA, CISSN
    Industry Author & Product Development Consultant

---------------------------------

Please visit me at the "Ask Dr. Houser" subforum at www.leanbulk.com/forum.

For FREE Newsletter...send blank "SUBSCRIBE" email to askdinoiii@hotmail.com

Please do NOT email in regards to scripts or consults. Advice provided in my posts is for informational purposes ONLY and NOT meant to take the place of your own EXAMINING physician!

kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    That B-Right one look great and is a great deal!

lbarber4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lbarber4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lbarber4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lbarber4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lbarber4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lbarber4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lbarber4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lbarber4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lbarber4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lbarber4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lbarber4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    NOW Natural Beta Carotene

American Health Ester-C (gentle on my stomach)
    Himalaya USA AMLA C

Primordial Performance Toco 8
    Source Naturals Gamma E-400

Life Extension Super Selenium

Country Life Coenzyme B-Complex
    Life Extension Mega Benfotiamine
    Life Extension Pyridoxamine

NOW Vitamin D 5,000 i.u.
    Last edited by lbarber4; 11-21-2008 at 08:49 PM.

Yates Row T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yates Row T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yates Row T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yates Row T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yates Row T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yates Row T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yates Row T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yates Row T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yates Row T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yates Row T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yates Row T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Dr Dana's ACES reccommendation FTW

VS Vit A(Acetate n Beta Carotene)

GNC
    Vit C 500 w bioflavnoids

GNC
    B Complex 50

VS
    Vit D 1000

Twinlab
    Vit E mixed Toc.

Country life
    Selenium 100mcg

VPX
    CMZ

cheezile will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheezile will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheezile will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheezile will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheezile will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheezile will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheezile will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheezile will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheezile will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheezile will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheezile will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    to all the people who do this what do you think about MST's ZMK? i just ordered my aces +mineral +b complex stuff and i got the zmk for my minerals

Yates Row T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yates Row T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yates Row T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yates Row T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yates Row T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yates Row T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yates Row T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yates Row T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yates Row T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yates Row T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yates Row T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I am pretty sure Dr. D like the ZMK also. I believe CMZ is his first choice though

What does everyone think of the Super Pak by BEVERLY International? Kind of follows Dinoiiis recc.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/bev/sup.html

Minerals are chelated

cheezile will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheezile will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheezile will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheezile will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheezile will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheezile will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheezile will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheezile will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheezile will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheezile will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheezile will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    why cmz over zmk, what makes it better? i'm not disagreeing just curious why

chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Yates Row T View Post
    I am pretty sure Dr. D like the ZMK also. I believe CMZ is his first choice though

What does everyone think of the Super Pak by BEVERLY International? Kind of follows Dinoiiis recc.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/bev/sup.html

Minerals are chelated
    If he keeps an eye on this thread he'll most likely comment... but it probably won't be pretty. There's nothing special about that product from the looks. I doubt the ingredients are in the most efficacious forms.

Originally Posted by cheezile View Post
    Chelated minerals are absorbed as proteins, thus there is a minimal amount of antagonist action between the minerals, if any.

Originally Posted by chasinSKURT View Post
    If he keeps an eye on this thread he'll most likely comment... but it probably won't be pretty. There's nothing special about that product from the looks. I doubt the ingredients are in the most efficacious forms.

Chelated minerals are absorbed as proteins, thus there is a minimal amount of antagonist action between the minerals, if any.
    Thats why i was thinking. I'm gonna look into that Jarrow B complex too. I know Dinoiii recommends watching intake of niacin and P5P which B complex is best from that aspect

chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Yates Row T View Post
    Thats why i was thinking. I'm gonna look into that Jarrow B complex too. I know Dinoiii recommends watching intake of niacin and P5P which B complex is best from that aspect
    I use the AOR product, it's called Advanced B Complex... but it its pricey to say the least. BUT, when all is said and done, I'm more than happy with the product.

thnaks repped, kinda wish i got cmz now oh well

kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Ill be purchasing 3 bottles of Jarrow B-Right, 1 5000mcg Methylcobalamin, NOW Natural A, Natures Way 200mcg Selenium, and an E supplement (still looking at best for value).

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Peter LeDrew View Post
    I should neg you for that Beta-carotene selection! It is poopy.
    LOL!!

Poopy huh?

Money is just EXTREMELY tight right now, and the b complex and chelated minerals are quite pricey. There's a really good mixed carotenoid product from natures life at vitamin shop that I'll probably pick up in the future though.

My financial situation is just horrible. I went back to college for a second degree, this time in bio , with the hopes of eventually getting into med school. My first degree was in economics, and as strange as it may sound, thats probably gonna help me out when I'm applying to med schools. Either way, I'm once again a broke college guy, but none the less, enjoying myself. Let's just say life would be much easier, financially, if I hadn't gotten pulled over for a expired inspection and no seat belt last week!! $300 dollars down the damn drain.

‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏ ‏‏‏‏ factotum's Avatar
    factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by kerplunk View Post
    Ill be purchasing 3 bottles of Jarrow B-Right, 1 5000mcg Methylcobalamin, NOW Natural A, Natures Way 200mcg Selenium, and an E supplement (still looking at best for value).
    Jarrow's Famil-E is a solid mixed vit E product. I use that along with their B-right and CarotenALL. Good doses and prices. Wish bb.com would carry more of their line too.

Now's Vitamin D3 2000IUs is too cheap not to order at least one bottle and I think it's one of the most important vitamins to supplement.
    Last edited by wanderlei; 11-21-2008 at 09:51 PM.
    Yes, there is indeed a deeper component to it all.

Is anyone aware of the reason behind sublingual B12 supplementation?

haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    As far as price goes, NOW Natural Beta-Carotene is hard to beat.

How much are you guys using of the B-right?
    NSCA-CSCS and CPT
    Currently Pursuing A Doctor of Physical Therapy Degree

factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz
    It's suppose to boost bioavailability and theoretically enter hte bloodstream quicker. No evidecne to support this though. Oral methylcobalamin is sufficient so no need for unproven sublinguals.

Is there any b-complex product that contains benfotiamine and pyridoxamine for some AGE protection?

Originally Posted by haiz69 View Post
    As far as price goes, NOW Natural Beta-Carotene is hard to beat.

How much are you guys using of the B-right?
    I only use one cap per day. I also still use 1 tab of Source Naturals Life Force and 4-6 servings of Poseidon so I think my Bs are covered. I wish the dose in B-right was half what it was and they doubled the caps. It would allow you to dose it multiple times per day.
    Last edited by wanderlei; 11-21-2008 at 10:10 PM.

haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Supposed to improve bio-availability. I can tell you that I've done 5,000mcg three times daily with oral vs. sublingual and noticed little to no difference.
    NSCA-CSCS and CPT
    Currently Pursuing A Doctor of Physical Therapy Degree

Registered User Cable Curling CincoUno's Avatar
    Cable Curling CincoUno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cable Curling CincoUno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cable Curling CincoUno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cable Curling CincoUno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cable Curling CincoUno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cable Curling CincoUno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cable Curling CincoUno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cable Curling CincoUno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cable Curling CincoUno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cable Curling CincoUno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cable Curling CincoUno is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by kerplunk View Post
    I think I will probably go the B-right and methycobalamin route when I have to restock for next semester, though at the current exchange rate it may be cheaper to stick with AOR products. Hell you guys would be getting them at 25% off.

Registered User Cable Curling CincoUno's Avatar
    Cable Curling CincoUno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cable Curling CincoUno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cable Curling CincoUno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cable Curling CincoUno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cable Curling CincoUno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cable Curling CincoUno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cable Curling CincoUno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cable Curling CincoUno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cable Curling CincoUno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cable Curling CincoUno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cable Curling CincoUno is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by cheezile View Post
    ZMK does include selenium I believe so that would take an extra bottle off the shopping list. I'm pretty sure dinoiii has said he has issues with it but it's still a decent offering.

Precision Processor Simon Keller's Avatar
    Simon Keller is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Simon Keller is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Simon Keller is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Simon Keller is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Simon Keller is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Simon Keller is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Simon Keller is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Simon Keller is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Simon Keller is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Simon Keller is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Simon Keller is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    My current approach...

ACES

Solaray Antioxidant Multi-Plex...
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/sol/antioxidant.html
    I take 1 serving at lunch...

B-Complex

Spring Valley B-100 Complex (, yes cheapy Walmart brand, but I'm gonna switch to Jarrow's B-right, per D's rec., Mike's old place has it for like $10)...
    I take one serving with each solid meal...

Minerals
    VPX CMZ...
    I take one serving with my last meal...

Yes, no Vit. D (I drink Vit. D Milk with each solid meal does that count )...

Comments, suggestions...

Especially you Kerplunk, you young knowledgable sh!t...
    Last edited by Simon Keller; 11-22-2008 at 12:42 AM.
    "Son, I think you may be legally retarded." - Aeternitatis...

Go Buckeyes...

LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Simon Keller View Post
    My current approach...

ACES

Comments, suggestions...
    It's pretty underdosed as far as the support complex side of things. Take the vit. E, for instance. There ~270mg equivalent of alpha-tocopherol and only 15mg of the mixed tocopherol. When I looked for a vitamin E product, one of the things I wanted was for gamma-tocopherol to be the dominant form.

I think that a lack of a good ACES product is why many of us went with supplementing each separately.

My current approach...

ACES

B-Complex

Spring Valley B-100 Complex (, yes cheapy Walmart brand, but I'm gonna switch to Jarrow's B-right, per D's rec., Mike's old place has it for like $10)...

Minerals
    VPX CMZ...

Comments, suggestions...

PM for a real cheap deal on B-right.

You need a revamp, just like me. ACES looks like value is best when taken separately.

My current approach...

ACES

B-Complex

Minerals
    VPX CMZ...

Comments, suggestions...

CMZ contains iron which alone would steer me away from that product. The Vitamin D in milk is nowhere near sufficient, even if you were to drink a gallon per day. The bb.com store carries Now's D3 2000IU 120 caps for ~$5 and that should last you 4 months at a conservative dose. The 5000IU caps for ~$8 would last 4 months should you be inclined to use a higher dose.

in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by wanderlei View Post
    CMZ contains iron which alone would steer me away from that product. The Vitamin D in milk is nowhere near sufficient, even if you were to drink a gallon per day. The bb.com store carries Now's D3 2000IU 120 caps for ~$5 and that should last you 4 months at a conservative dose. The 5000IU caps for ~$8 would last 4 months should you be inclined to use a higher dose.
    Consuming supplemental iron is an individual/needs based choice - males usually don't need much iron supplementation. May not be "bad" either.

I'm sure you've seen this but for those who haven't, perspective and Dana's scribing on the subject...

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...1&postcount=10
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Crossing the Rubicon Serpens Aeon's Avatar
    Serpens Aeon is just really nice. (+1000) Serpens Aeon is just really nice. (+1000) Serpens Aeon is just really nice. (+1000) Serpens Aeon is just really nice. (+1000) Serpens Aeon is just really nice. (+1000) Serpens Aeon is just really nice. (+1000) Serpens Aeon is just really nice. (+1000) Serpens Aeon is just really nice. (+1000) Serpens Aeon is just really nice. (+1000) Serpens Aeon is just really nice. (+1000) Serpens Aeon is just really nice. (+1000)
    I've been kind of half-assing it. Nevertheless:

AOR Advanced B-Complex
    AOR D3 5000
    AOR Total E
    NOW C-500
    NOW Magnesium Citrate
    "Glory, as anyone knows, is bitter stuff."
    -- Yukio Mishima

"[T]here is no inner man, man is in the world, and only in the world does he know himself."
    -- Maurice Merleau-Ponty

FF8114 is on a distinguished road. (+10) FF8114 is on a distinguished road. (+10) FF8114 is on a distinguished road. (+10) FF8114 is on a distinguished road. (+10) FF8114 is on a distinguished road. (+10) FF8114 is on a distinguished road. (+10) FF8114 is on a distinguished road. (+10) FF8114 is on a distinguished road. (+10) FF8114 is on a distinguished road. (+10) FF8114 is on a distinguished road. (+10) FF8114 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    LEF makes a nice E with mix isomers of both Tocotrienols and Tocopherols. Looks like a solid product IMO: http://www.lef.org/Vitamins-Suppleme...otrienols.html It is a little spendy but I have found that to be the case with all Tocomin products.

Right not I am doing Toco 8 from Primordial Performance for Tocotrienols and Carlson Gamma E-Gems for Tocopherols.

I have been looking for a replacement B-Complex. I was thinking the CountryLife product (I think it might have been kerplunk that suggested it in the past) did not look too bad but I will look into the Jarrow product.

What is a "good dose" of D3? 2000IU's/day?

Originally Posted by FF8114 View Post
    LEF makes a nice E with mix isomers of both Tocotrienols and Tocopherols. Looks like a solid product IMO: http://www.lef.org/Vitamins-Suppleme...otrienols.html It is a little spendy but I have found that to be the case with all Tocomin products.

Right not I am doing Toco 8 from Primordial Performance for Tocotrienols and Carlson Gamma E-Gems for Tocopherols.

I have been looking for a replacement B-Complex. I was thinking the CountryLife product (I think it might have been kerplunk that suggested it in the past) did not look too bad but I will look into the Jarrow product.

What is a "good dose" of D3? 2000IU's/day?
    As of right now Jarrow's B-Right and AOR Advanced B- Complex are the only two B-complexes I can recommend from a ingredient profile standpoint. From the perspective of amounts of ingredients LEF's B-Complex has the perfect amount of each B.

FF8114 is on a distinguished road. (+10) FF8114 is on a distinguished road. (+10) FF8114 is on a distinguished road. (+10) FF8114 is on a distinguished road. (+10) FF8114 is on a distinguished road. (+10) FF8114 is on a distinguished road. (+10) FF8114 is on a distinguished road. (+10) FF8114 is on a distinguished road. (+10) FF8114 is on a distinguished road. (+10) FF8114 is on a distinguished road. (+10) FF8114 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Dumb question, but when looking at Vit A products would it be best to select one where the Vit A comes from Dunaliella salina? It seems this is what would be considered a "natural" Vit A product?

LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Does the ratio really matter in a B-complex? Other than P5P and niacin, overdosing shouldn't be a problem.