glowingmicrobe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Suppliment Side Effects?

I am currently on Shred Matrix in order to drop a few pounds for beach season, as I put on a few due to inactivity after a surgery. I recently checked my blood pressure and found it to be 150 / 80. Is this possibly due to the supplement or should I schedule an appointment with a doctor?

cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    could be from the supps. go to doc regardless
    BA in Nutrition Science
    online coaching
    1836 meet total

themedicus will become famous soon enough. (+50) themedicus will become famous soon enough. (+50) themedicus will become famous soon enough. (+50) themedicus will become famous soon enough. (+50) themedicus will become famous soon enough. (+50) themedicus will become famous soon enough. (+50) themedicus will become famous soon enough. (+50) themedicus will become famous soon enough. (+50) themedicus will become famous soon enough. (+50) themedicus will become famous soon enough. (+50) themedicus will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by glowingmicrobe View Post
    I am currently on Shred Matrix in order to drop a few pounds for beach season, as I put on a few due to inactivity after a surgery. I recently checked my blood pressure and found it to be 150 / 80. Is this possibly due to the supplement or should I schedule an appointment with a doctor?
    How did you check your BP in the first place?
    Shred matrix contains all kinds of ****, and one those compounds is caffeine. Caffeine causes a temporary blood pressure rise and if you (or the person who measured you BP) measured your BP short within the time of ingestion of Shred Matrix it might have given the impression of high BP.
    Also yohimbine might cause increased BP

Stop with that supplement and measure it again (by a health professional)
    Disclaimer: All views and statements are my own opinion, and not a substitute or opinion for medical advice

Mr.Cooper69 : "You don't need a study for everything"