lake604 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lake604 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lake604 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lake604 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lake604 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lake604 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lake604 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lake604 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lake604 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lake604 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lake604 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Protein/Fat ratio

There are some sausages, that are 14g protein and 18g fat per sausage.

For just general bulking, would this be too much fat?

My guess is that it is far too much, since I don't eat too much fat throughout the day, and I might have one of these like per week.

I can cut it out of my diet no problem, just wondering what you think.

I usually eat low fat/no fat foods while bulking as well.

Tishalicious is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tishalicious is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tishalicious is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tishalicious is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tishalicious is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tishalicious is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tishalicious is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tishalicious is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tishalicious is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tishalicious is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tishalicious is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by lake604 View Post
    There are some sausages, that are 14g protein and 18g fat per sausage.

For just general bulking, would this be too much fat?

My guess is that it is far too much, since I don't eat too much fat throughout the day, and I might have one of these like per week.

I can cut it out of my diet no problem, just wondering what you think.

I usually eat low fat/no fat foods while bulking as well.
    Stick them on the George Foreman's and you'll loose -some- of the fat.

But if it fits into your macros, and you aren't looking to JUST live on sausages - I say GO FOR IT.
    I'm Buddha-sized and full of wisdom... and fat.
    ~
    Proud member of "Thick Chicks"
    ~
    Status: Wrist back in action - starting weights again tomorrow morning (light - don't want to re-injure!). On an IBS-friendly diet which is resulting in less sick days, and weight dropping (fricken YAY!)