Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: NASM EXam

mmander71 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

notes??!?

Originally Posted by mximus2002 View Post
    I read the whole NASM book from cover to cover and studied the whole workbook/ studyguide. Someone was nice enough to send me some notes and I studied those as well. I took the practice test over and over on the NASM website, the questions change around a little each time you take it. I passed the real exam the first time. Send me your personal e-mail to me and I can send those notes to you.
    hey i was wondering if you could send me those NASM notes? My email is mmander71@gmail.com thanks!!!!

GODOFEAR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Nasm exam notes

I read the whole NASM book from cover to cover and studied the whole workbook/ studyguide. Someone was nice enough to send me some notes and I studied those as well. I took the practice test over and over on the NASM website, the questions change around a little each time you take it. I passed the real exam the first time. Send me your personal e-mail to me and I can send those notes to you.
    Will you send me those notes? My email is jlegalshield@yahoo.com

g3nevi3ve has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

i'd love those notes if you're willing to share still!

fitlife510@gmail.com - i want to take the exam and have been studying on my own, but i really need something NASM-focused that will truly help me prep for the exam.

thanks!

weasel860 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile

Can you send those notes to me too. I'm trying to pass the exam as well. I need as much help as possible. My email is weasel860@yahoo.com

JBEfron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by weasel860 View Post
    Can you send those notes to me too. I'm trying to pass the exam as well. I need as much help as possible. My email is weasel860@yahoo.com
    I don't know if you're interested but I am actually selling a 65 page NASM CPT 4 study guide for cheap and it helped me pass the exam the first time. Its a chapter-by-chapter breakdown of most of what you need to know for the test. Just shoot me an email to joshuaefron@yahoo if you are interested!

purewisdom1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Study notes - NASM exam

Hey,

I am currently taking the NASM eTeach course and in 7 weeks will be taking my exam. You mentioned that you can email the notes that helped you pass the exam. I would be grateful if you would pass on these notes. My email address is irwin.litvak@gmail.com

Thanks again.

irwin

Footballa_19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Footballa_19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Footballa_19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Footballa_19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Footballa_19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Footballa_19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Footballa_19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Footballa_19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Footballa_19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Footballa_19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Footballa_19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Holy bump
    "There is no one right way, everyone is different"

-B.S. Pre-Med/Biology from CMU and ex-CMU Wide Receiver
    -NASM CPT, PES, CES
    -Current trainer of elite athletes
    -Future Elite BowHunter and certified Lungcutter

Official 1st Phorm Ambassador

https://coachmatt.1stphorm.com/

Jtc92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Possible I can get those notes? If so my email is John.ice.cochrane@gmail.com. Would highly appreciate it studying for the exam right now

QUOTE=mximus2002;248468541]I read the whole NASM book from cover to cover and studied the whole workbook/ studyguide. Someone was nice enough to send me some notes and I studied those as well. I took the practice test over and over on the NASM website, the questions change around a little each time you take it. I passed the real exam the first time. Send me your personal e-mail to me and I can send those notes to you.[/QUOTE]

antdrita has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question The near future...

I am about to take the test in the near future .... 3 wk. I have looked at different study guides. Some more detail then other. What are your top two that you can advise on.

i read the whole nasm book from cover to cover and studied the whole workbook/ studyguide. Someone was nice enough to send me some notes and i studied those as well. I took the practice test over and over on the nasm website, the questions change around a little each time you take it. I passed the real exam the first time. Send me your personal e-mail to me and i can send those notes to you.

1200GUZMAN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

hello, can you please send me the nasm notes to study please

hello my name is Jon
    can you please email me the nasm notes, i am about to take the test
    my email is jgmanhattanny@gmail.com
    my number is 347 357 1024

1200GUZMAN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    can you send me the nasm notes please
    jgmanhattanny@gmail.com

SCfitness7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SCfitness7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SCfitness7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SCfitness7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SCfitness7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SCfitness7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SCfitness7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SCfitness7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SCfitness7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SCfitness7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SCfitness7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I am almost positive that the score is based on the test as a whole and not on each individual section.

davidwil33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile NASM CPT EXAM (4th edition)

could anyone give me advice on studying for the fourth edition exam? I've been enrolled in the self-study program for a month now and would like tips/hints on how to study. Should I read the book and go through the learning modules or just watch the videos on each chapter? Advice would be extremely appreciated. Thanks!

LostLlama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LostLlama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LostLlama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LostLlama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LostLlama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LostLlama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LostLlama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LostLlama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LostLlama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LostLlama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LostLlama has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by davidwil33 View Post
    could anyone give me advice on studying for the fourth edition exam? I've been enrolled in the self-study program for a month now and would like tips/hints on how to study. Should I read the book and go through the learning modules or just watch the videos on each chapter? Advice would be extremely appreciated. Thanks!
    The self-study program does come with that online rubric, right? If so, it does break out what you should focus on. Your last question is kind of...discouraging. You should obviously do both - read the book AND watch the videos. Again, the self-study program, if memory serves, does come with a suggested study guide and what to do from day to day.

gl
    You give something up for everything you gain

valentino2393 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Hey

If the notes are still available please send me them val.m586@yahoo.com -val

itareal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

nasm

have you taken the cpt exam yet? i signed up for the eteach but im still lost in information .

Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000)
    If you have the time you should do both. There will be questions relating to each.
    To succeed at doing what you love, you often must do many things you hate.

Fred1217 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Please send NASM notes to docd_517@yahoo.com I am contemplating on trying NASM progr

I am contemplating taking NASM certification, i would appreciate viewing the notes. docd_517@yahoo.com

Registered User JoeCannonMSCSCS's Avatar
    JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    On my website I do have a review on how to study and pass the NASM test if that helps.
    Joe Cannon, MS
    Joe-Cannon.com
    SupplementClarity.com

teezy08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Notes

Hi- I was wondering if someone can please send me the notes as well. My email is theunknownats04@hotmail.com. Thanks in advance!!!

Samira66 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Hi

I will really appreciate if you can help me with sending the notes to me. my email is mahsashak@gmail.com

Samira66 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You can also download the NASM-CPT Express app on your phone. Few people that I know just pass the test by studying this app. It was free when I downloaded it but now you can to pay $10 which I think is worth it.

kgraz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Can you send them to me?

Can you send them to my email? jazzygrazy@yahoo.com I'd love any pointers too!

Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by kgraz View Post
    Can you send them to my email? jazzygrazy@yahoo.com I'd love any pointers too!
    Forget the 'notes'. Freakin' learn the material on your own merit.
    To succeed at doing what you love, you often must do many things you hate.