Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Stats: 6'3", 215 lbs
    BodyPoints: 185
    starterz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) starterz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) starterz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) starterz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) starterz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) starterz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) starterz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) starterz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) starterz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) starterz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) starterz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Visit starterz's BodySpace

Talking Reverse Kegel to shoot your load?

I find by doing revers kegels as I'm cumming I can shoot it.. It made me realize what a girl feels like when she says she has to pee while having sex. Tho it's really she needs to cum. Cause when I reverse kegel out my cum it feels like I'm peeing. And it sure looks like I'm peeing. And yes kegels helped give me distance and they strengthen my boner. And a reverse kegel is pushing out like your peeing. But don't pee you'll make a mess lol. You gotta find a balance to it. If you practice you'll get it. I stumbled across on accident when I noticed by doing them my dick got veinier and felt thicker from the inside out.

Stats: 5'9", 160 lbs
    BodyPoints: 697
    SpiderSense has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SpiderSense has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SpiderSense has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SpiderSense has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SpiderSense has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SpiderSense has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SpiderSense has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SpiderSense has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SpiderSense has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SpiderSense has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SpiderSense has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit SpiderSense's BodySpace
    Good Point. I almost look at it like losing my money. Now I'm going to explain this analogy-Sometimes I lose money, but sometimes I find by doing revers kegels as I'm cumming I can shoot it.. It made me realize what a girl feels like when she says she has to pee while having sex. Tho it's really she needs to cum. Cause when I reverse kegel out my cum it feels like I'm peeing. And it sure looks like I'm peeing.

And yes kegels helped give me distance and they strengthen my boner. And a reverse kegel is pushing out like your peeing. But don't pee you'll make a mess lol. You gotta find a balance to it. If you practice you'll get it. I stumbled across on accident when I noticed by doing them my dick got veinier and felt thicker from the inside out.

Stats: 6'2", 220 lbs
    Txagentorange has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Txagentorange has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Txagentorange has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Txagentorange has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Txagentorange has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Txagentorange has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Txagentorange has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Txagentorange has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Txagentorange has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Txagentorange has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Txagentorange has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Txagentorange's BodySpace
    that's crazy because sometimes I find by doing revers kegels as I'm cumming I can shoot it.. It made me realize what a girl feels like when she says she has to pee while having sex. Tho it's really she needs to cum. Cause when I reverse kegel out my cum it feels like I'm peeing. And it sure looks like I'm peeing. And yes kegels helped give me distance and they strengthen my boner. And a reverse kegel is pushing out like your peeing. But don't pee you'll make a mess lol. You gotta find a balance to it. If you practice you'll get it. I stumbled across on accident when I noticed by doing them my dick got veinier and felt thicker from the inside out.
    THAT WAS HEAVY!

Esse quam videri - To be, rather than to appear

"Reroute to Remain, your ability to adapt makes all the difference."

I rep back, 500+

BodyPoints: 6240
    Grinners has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Grinners has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Grinners has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Grinners has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Grinners has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Grinners has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Grinners has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Grinners has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Grinners has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Grinners has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Grinners has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Grinners's BodySpace
    Is this a joke? Cause just yesterday I found by doing revers kegels as I'm cumming I can shoot it.. It made me realize what a girl feels like when she says she has to pee while having sex. Tho it's really she needs to cum. Cause when I reverse kegel out my cum it feels like I'm peeing. And it sure looks like I'm peeing. And yes kegels helped give me distance and they strengthen my boner. And a reverse kegel is pushing out like your peeing. But don't pee you'll make a mess lol. You gotta find a balance to it. If you practice you'll get it. I stumbled across on accident when I noticed by doing them my dick got veinier and felt thicker from the inside out.
    "Testosterone levels peak during a man's late 20's but decline soon after, decreasing about 1.5 percent per year after age 30. "

"Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense." - Buddha

!!!+052 kcab per lliW

Sponsered by Monster appleman44's Avatar
    Stats: 5'10", 181 lbs
    BodyPoints: 2989
    appleman44 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) appleman44 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) appleman44 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) appleman44 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) appleman44 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) appleman44 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) appleman44 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) appleman44 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) appleman44 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) appleman44 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) appleman44 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit appleman44's BodySpace
    When ever I work out I always do reverse kegals -- makes me feel like i'm cumming.
    Sept 06: 195lbs 31% bf || Sept 07: 145lbs 8% bf
    Jan 08: 169lbs 13% bf |Nov 08: 178 10% BF
    Feb 11: 185 13% BF
    Motivated again after 2 years off!

█♣█ █♣█ █♣█ █♣█ █♣█

Stats: 5'10", 185 lbs
    BodyPoints: 4286
    Vishus has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Vishus has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Vishus has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Vishus has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Vishus has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Vishus has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Vishus has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Vishus has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Vishus has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Vishus has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Vishus has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Vishus's BodySpace
    Yo OP, just ignore these *******s who just copy your post and negelct to add anything else to the thread. It's funny though because Yesterday I found that by doing revers kegels as I'm cumming I can shoot it.. It made me realize what a girl feels like when she says she has to pee while having sex. Tho it's really she needs to cum. Cause when I reverse kegel out my cum it feels like I'm peeing. And it sure looks like I'm peeing. And yes kegels helped give me distance and they strengthen my boner. And a reverse kegel is pushing out like your peeing. But don't pee you'll make a mess lol. You gotta find a balance to it. If you practice you'll get it. I stumbled across on accident when I noticed by doing them my dick got veinier and felt thicker from the inside out.

BodyPoints: 11867
    Jaw-Knee has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Jaw-Knee has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Jaw-Knee has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Jaw-Knee has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Jaw-Knee has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Jaw-Knee has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Jaw-Knee has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Jaw-Knee has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Jaw-Knee has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Jaw-Knee has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Jaw-Knee has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Jaw-Knee's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Vishus View Post
    Yo OP, just ignore these *******s who just copy your post and negelct to add anything else to the thread. It's funny though because Yesterday I found that by doing revers kegels as I'm cumming I can shoot it.. It made me realize what a girl feels like when she says she has to pee while having sex. Tho it's really she needs to cum. Cause when I reverse kegel out my cum it feels like I'm peeing. And it sure looks like I'm peeing. And yes kegels helped give me distance and they strengthen my boner. And a reverse kegel is pushing out like your peeing. But don't pee you'll make a mess lol. You gotta find a balance to it. If you practice you'll get it. I stumbled across on accident when I noticed by doing them my dick got veinier and felt thicker from the inside out.
    ROFL, holy ****... Classic.

That actually reminds me of this story. A couple years ago, I had this ephiphany--I found by doing revers kegels as I'm cumming I can shoot it.. It made me realize what a girl feels like when she says she has to pee while having sex. Tho it's really she needs to cum. Cause when I reverse kegel out my cum it feels like I'm peeing. And it sure looks like I'm peeing. And yes kegels helped give me distance and they strengthen my boner. And a reverse kegel is pushing out like your peeing. But don't pee you'll make a mess lol. You gotta find a balance to it. If you practice you'll get it. I stumbled across on accident when I noticed by doing them my dick got veinier and felt thicker from the inside out.
    Virtus Vera Nobilitas Est

Pure gold does not fear the test of fire.

Stats: 6'2", 200 lbs
    blapblapblow is a complete loser! (-2000) blapblapblow is a complete loser! (-2000) blapblapblow is a complete loser! (-2000) blapblapblow is a complete loser! (-2000) blapblapblow is a complete loser! (-2000) blapblapblow is a complete loser! (-2000) blapblapblow is a complete loser! (-2000) blapblapblow is a complete loser! (-2000) blapblapblow is a complete loser! (-2000) blapblapblow is a complete loser! (-2000) blapblapblow is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Visit blapblapblow's BodySpace
    "TeenyBoppers Rule"

Stats: 5'11", 199 lbs
    BodyPoints: 756
    byates5637 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) byates5637 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) byates5637 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) byates5637 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) byates5637 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) byates5637 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) byates5637 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) byates5637 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) byates5637 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) byates5637 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) byates5637 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit byates5637's BodySpace
    Damn this is really strange because I just learned what a reverse kegel was yesterday. I found by doing revers kegels as I'm cumming I can shoot it.. It made me realize what a girl feels like when she says she has to pee while having sex. Tho it's really she needs to cum. Cause when I reverse kegel out my cum it feels like I'm peeing. And it sure looks like I'm peeing. And yes kegels helped give me distance and they strengthen my boner. And a reverse kegel is pushing out like your peeing. But don't pee you'll make a mess lol. You gotta find a balance to it. If you practice you'll get it. I stumbled across on accident when I noticed by doing them my dick got veinier and felt thicker from the inside out.

Stats: 6'0", 195 lbs
    MrLJizzle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrLJizzle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrLJizzle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrLJizzle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrLJizzle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrLJizzle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrLJizzle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrLJizzle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrLJizzle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrLJizzle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrLJizzle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit MrLJizzle's BodySpace
    You guys gotta be kidding me... guy is sharing Useful information with you and yall aint takin him seriously.

Ill tell you what happened op yesterday I found by doing revers kegels as I'm cumming I can shoot it.. It made me realize what a girl feels like when she says she has to pee while having sex. Tho it's really she needs to cum. Cause when I reverse kegel out my cum it feels like I'm peeing. And it sure looks like I'm peeing. And yes kegels helped give me distance and they strengthen my boner. And a reverse kegel is pushing out like your peeing. But don't pee you'll make a mess lol. You gotta find a balance to it. If you practice you'll get it. I stumbled across on accident when I noticed by doing them my dick got veinier and felt thicker from the inside out.
    Mods ain't got **** on me