Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by crusher_ View Post
    I can explain this one.. Im pretty sure its technically called retardation of the brain
    Or insecurity
    In Hoots We Trust.

LOZZDOG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOZZDOG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOZZDOG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOZZDOG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOZZDOG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOZZDOG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOZZDOG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOZZDOG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOZZDOG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOZZDOG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOZZDOG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Damn that looks like crap. Especially on the Tris.

blancmange is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blancmange is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blancmange is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blancmange is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blancmange is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blancmange is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blancmange is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blancmange is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blancmange is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blancmange is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blancmange is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I wouldnt expect that from a nattie at all.. Very bizarre.. Midlife crisis?

IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Ok, give this guy some credit. I don't know for how long or does he has them at all at this moment, but he's like 50yo in these pics. Here's a vid with him (where he looks really good, being 50): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNXTR...eature=channel
    Zeus

themattlike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) themattlike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) themattlike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) themattlike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) themattlike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) themattlike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) themattlike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) themattlike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) themattlike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) themattlike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) themattlike is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Damn Lee used to look really good in his younger days, on another note, i wouldnt want those implants,but i wonder what they would feel like under ur skin and stuff....weird
    ^^^()()GERMANIC CREW()()^^^

Stefanogym is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stefanogym is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stefanogym is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stefanogym is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stefanogym is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stefanogym is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stefanogym is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stefanogym is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stefanogym is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stefanogym is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stefanogym is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by flangmasterj View Post
    Look out Phil. Lee's on your tail.

he as a kidney scar...

no triceps..probably a neural problem?

ridiculous what he did then with synthol

No more Mr.Nice Guy... Storenfried's Avatar
    Storenfried is not very well liked. (-100) Storenfried is not very well liked. (-100) Storenfried is not very well liked. (-100) Storenfried is not very well liked. (-100) Storenfried is not very well liked. (-100) Storenfried is not very well liked. (-100) Storenfried is not very well liked. (-100) Storenfried is not very well liked. (-100) Storenfried is not very well liked. (-100) Storenfried is not very well liked. (-100) Storenfried is not very well liked. (-100)
    He sold his kidney to get biceps implants. Great idea.

Above average aas abuser. sikboy's Avatar
    sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Hugh2 View Post
    How desperate do you have to be to get implants like this? Does he really consider this as living the dream? Damn!

Seen ol penis'ceps b4, thats fukked up.
    Recip's Fierce Crew!!!!

If i cant be the best i can be, i dont want to be.

Who we are is but a stepping stone to what we can become.

IM THE NEGGERNAUT BITCH!!

DONT PM ME ABOUT WHERE TO GET GEAR OR ANCILLARIES, I DONT KNOW YOU AND I WILL FORWARD YOUR PM TO A MOD!

I am immortal
    I have inside me blood of kings
    I have no rival
    No man can be my equal
    Take me to the future of new earth

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RnrXiaPVeHY