ahoppes89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Questions about my stack

I've never really had a personal stack of supplements so I just had a couple questions. I just ordered the Animal pak/stak combo and was wondering if I'd still be able to take my NO supplement (NO Explode) before my workouts and, if so, when should i take it in relation to my other supplements. Also, should I continue my 5g creatine a day without any changes? Any help would be appreciated

kevbrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevbrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevbrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevbrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevbrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevbrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevbrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevbrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevbrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevbrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevbrs will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You can take you NO supplement with the Animal products no worries. Just use all as directed. If you want u can continue with your extra 5 grms of creatine have it either first thing in the am or an hour before training.
    The Supplement Den Rep
    thesupplementden.com.au

mada071 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mada071 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mada071 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mada071 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mada071 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mada071 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mada071 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mada071 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mada071 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mada071 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mada071 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    stak should be with only 21+
    Train hard, diet harder.

Rep back 100+

ahoppes89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yeah I actually got a sample of black powder with my order and there were some differences but I may be buying that when I'm out of the NO Explode. Says 18 mada, or do you know something that they didnt tell me in the label?

thanks guys
    -T.J.