leftisright has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Protein powder for the "every other day" workout types.

I've just gotten into working out on a regular basis since I joined the local gym earlier this month. After a "warm up" month of getting into the groove of working out, I have a question regarding protein powders. If I do a muscle workout every other day, with rest days and a bit of cardio in between, should I take protein supplements daily, or only on workout days?

BULKMONSTER is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BULKMONSTER is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BULKMONSTER is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BULKMONSTER is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BULKMONSTER is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BULKMONSTER is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BULKMONSTER is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BULKMONSTER is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BULKMONSTER is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BULKMONSTER is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BULKMONSTER is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Protein everyday. The grwoth/repair is happening when your outside the gym.

niconico22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) niconico22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) niconico22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) niconico22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) niconico22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) niconico22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) niconico22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) niconico22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) niconico22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) niconico22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) niconico22 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I take ON Gold Standard in Morning, or lunch, then PWO, also take ON Pro Complex an hour or 2 before bed....

PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    The important thing to make sure of is that you are getting enough protein in your diet, if you need more go ahead and take a shake on your off days. If you are eating enough then there is no need.