Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    strawser9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) strawser9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) strawser9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) strawser9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) strawser9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) strawser9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) strawser9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) strawser9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) strawser9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) strawser9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) strawser9 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by James Klein View Post
    We will be there in a big way - much bigger presence than in years past.
    I'm excited...anything I can get in on?

Originally Posted by bango skank View Post
    Well, after trying a variety of brands, I've settled on getting my protein from t-r-u-e-protein.com (ho hyphens), and although the taste isn't as amazing, the quality is right on par and the price is very affordable. And they offer custom blends of just about every type of protein imaginable.

You can get 5% off your order too, with discount code: TMD951

But, God, I miss the blueberry.
    I've been on that site before, I think I'll try it. Can't you pick tons of different flavors?
    --I'm afraid of what I don't believe in--

dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I have about a pound of Blueberry left. It makes me sad, as well.

Nothing compares...nothing compares 2 u...GF-Pro.
    "Blood, Sweat, and Tears doesn't mean crying while you struggle to put your tampon in." ~dsade

ThermoGum...Just Chew It!

---ACCELERATED gains * increased MASS = unstoppable FORCE--- Know your physics for maximum performance.
    "Don't you know there ain't no Devil, there's just God when he's drunk" -Tom Waits

"The only question is...which is to be Master? That is all." - Lewis Carroll

"Who is John Galt?" - Ayn Rand

psych is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psych is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psych is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psych is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psych is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psych is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psych is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psych is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psych is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psych is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psych is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I have about a pound of Blueberry left. It makes me sad, as well.

Nothing compares...nothing compares 2 u...GF-Pro.
    oh man dsade is looking lustily at his tub of gf-pro everyone run out of the room quick!
    (man approaches after I finish squatting 135 for 5 reps as a warmup and says) "squats cause hemmroids dude." - helix35

"Eat your ass"-MIB

A compound found in winstrol does infact interact negatively with *****. Apparently when they mix in the digestive system they create a foaming reaction (kinda like diet coke and mentos - youtube it). Ever seen a seagull pop?-Hatetank

dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by psych View Post
    oh man dsade is looking lustily at his tub of gf-pro everyone run out of the room quick!
    The opening isn't big enough for me to be thinking those thoughts.

/yes, I was referring to the scooper.
    "Blood, Sweat, and Tears doesn't mean crying while you struggle to put your tampon in." ~dsade

---ACCELERATED gains * increased MASS = unstoppable FORCE--- Know your physics for maximum performance.
    "Don't you know there ain't no Devil, there's just God when he's drunk" -Tom Waits

strawser9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) strawser9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) strawser9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) strawser9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) strawser9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) strawser9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) strawser9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) strawser9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) strawser9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) strawser9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) strawser9 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    my contact at europa had 5 left...so I bought them (orange)
    --I'm afraid of what I don't believe in--

psych is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psych is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psych is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psych is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psych is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psych is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psych is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psych is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psych is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psych is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psych is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

roflol oh man
    (man approaches after I finish squatting 135 for 5 reps as a warmup and says) "squats cause hemmroids dude." - helix35

"Eat your ass"-MIB

A compound found in winstrol does infact interact negatively with *****. Apparently when they mix in the digestive system they create a foaming reaction (kinda like diet coke and mentos - youtube it). Ever seen a seagull pop?-Hatetank

bango skank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bango skank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bango skank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bango skank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bango skank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bango skank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bango skank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bango skank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bango skank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bango skank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bango skank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

piitblueberry
    There is no greater natural advantage in life than to have an enemy overestimate your faults, unless it is to have a friend underestimate your virtues.
    -Don Vito Corleone

My Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166936131

bango skank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bango skank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bango skank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bango skank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bango skank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bango skank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bango skank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bango skank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bango skank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bango skank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bango skank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by strawser9 View Post
    I've been on that site before, I think I'll try it. Can't you pick tons of different flavors?
    Yeah, there's a real assortment, but definitely go with one of the premium flavors.
    There is no greater natural advantage in life than to have an enemy overestimate your faults, unless it is to have a friend underestimate your virtues.
    -Don Vito Corleone

Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    We will be there in a big way - much bigger presence than in years past.

Thanks James I appreciate the kind words.

But you don't have to hype my arrival this year that much

-Spaz

mondaygroove has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    DAMN! What are you guys going with right now? Is anything on the market right now comparable?

Alec Trevelyan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Alec Trevelyan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Alec Trevelyan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Alec Trevelyan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Alec Trevelyan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Alec Trevelyan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Alec Trevelyan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Alec Trevelyan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Alec Trevelyan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Alec Trevelyan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Alec Trevelyan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Im going to miss my favorite protein drink!!! Damm this sux!!!!
    Most ruthless thing ive read in awhile by a Member on /pa/

Anon1: "What makes you kids think if you post info about someone you dont like people will just want to fuc with them for you. Thats not even for it lulz, it would just be pointless"

Anon2: "We here enjoy fukn with people for no reason whatsoever. Go back to /i/ with this "not even for it lulz" bullchit. We don't need lulz here, just tears!!!!

- Misc Cigar Crew -

Does I have catabolismz? TaoistWarrior's Avatar
    TaoistWarrior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TaoistWarrior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TaoistWarrior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TaoistWarrior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TaoistWarrior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TaoistWarrior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TaoistWarrior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TaoistWarrior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TaoistWarrior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TaoistWarrior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TaoistWarrior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Daaaaang....

I am so bummed about this. I was so in love with Orange Cream... nothing on the market compares to Ergopharm GF Pro.

American Whey is pretty good, but high in carbs, and that's less than ideal for me.

I guess I'll try AST VP2. I've seen it reccomended as a good juice protein, but never tried it.

Ergopharm, tell me you're not also discontinuing AMP... noticed the deal on it at the bb.com store. I'll slit my wrists right nao.
    It's time for a Breakthrough.

James Klein is a jewel in the rough. (+500) James Klein is a jewel in the rough. (+500) James Klein is a jewel in the rough. (+500) James Klein is a jewel in the rough. (+500) James Klein is a jewel in the rough. (+500) James Klein is a jewel in the rough. (+500) James Klein is a jewel in the rough. (+500) James Klein is a jewel in the rough. (+500) James Klein is a jewel in the rough. (+500) James Klein is a jewel in the rough. (+500) James Klein is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by TaoistWarrior View Post
    Daaaaang....

I am so bummed about this. I was so in love with Orange Cream... nothing on the market compares to Ergopharm GF Pro.

American Whey is pretty good, but high in carbs, and that's less than ideal for me.

I guess I'll try AST VP2. I've seen it reccomended as a good juice protein, but never tried it.

Ergopharm, tell me you're not also discontinuing AMP... noticed the deal on it at the bb.com store. I'll slit my wrists right nao.
    AMP is not discontinued - it is in production right now and will be available shortly in a new 120 capsule bottle.
    www.ergopharm.com

Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    AMP can't go anywhere, because if it does there goes the 6-Pack

-Spaz

AMP is not discontinued - it is in production right now and will be available shortly in a new 120 capsule bottle.
    in Orange Cream flavor?

94Sip is on a distinguished road. (+10) 94Sip is on a distinguished road. (+10) 94Sip is on a distinguished road. (+10) 94Sip is on a distinguished road. (+10) 94Sip is on a distinguished road. (+10) 94Sip is on a distinguished road. (+10) 94Sip is on a distinguished road. (+10) 94Sip is on a distinguished road. (+10) 94Sip is on a distinguished road. (+10) 94Sip is on a distinguished road. (+10) 94Sip is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I heard rumors about Mass Meal and have been stocking up ever since then. Need to stock up on the Orange Dreamsicle GF-Pro. Instead I am going to be buying XF Whey in the 10lb bags from now on.
    The One Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=115145911

My 11-OXO/AMP log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=5968571

Mass Meal has been discontinued as well.

So stock up if you still can.

-Spaz

Justing2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Justing2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Justing2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Justing2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Justing2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Justing2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Justing2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Justing2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Justing2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Justing2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Justing2 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Is there something that will replace mass meal or the protein? Also reps for you Spaz just for being one of the coolest reps!Rep'd

Originally Posted by Justing2 View Post
    Is there something that will replace mass meal or the protein? Also reps for you Spaz just for being one of the coolest reps!Rep'd

Thanks man I really appreciate that.

Unfortunately, the protein line is not being replaced at this time. I know, I'm with you, I stuck out my lower lip and sulked around the house for at least two days after I heard the news but I understand why.

The profit margin on Protein is just so little. And it's a very competitive, oversaturated (IMO) market. So Ergopharm is doing the right thing by sticking to their own engineered, innovative products.

-Spaz

94Sip is on a distinguished road. (+10) 94Sip is on a distinguished road. (+10) 94Sip is on a distinguished road. (+10) 94Sip is on a distinguished road. (+10) 94Sip is on a distinguished road. (+10) 94Sip is on a distinguished road. (+10) 94Sip is on a distinguished road. (+10) 94Sip is on a distinguished road. (+10) 94Sip is on a distinguished road. (+10) 94Sip is on a distinguished road. (+10) 94Sip is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Just found 2 tubs of Orange Cream - had to stock up. I went to about 6 other sites before I found one that actually had it in stock. Beware, many sites listed GF-Pro in stock, but I had to actually confirm which flavors were in stock.
    The One Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=115145911

My 11-OXO/AMP log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=5968571

rdrb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rdrb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rdrb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rdrb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rdrb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rdrb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rdrb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rdrb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rdrb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rdrb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rdrb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I guess every good product comes to an end eventually.

defdog99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) defdog99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) defdog99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) defdog99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) defdog99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) defdog99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) defdog99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) defdog99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) defdog99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) defdog99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) defdog99 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    It is very hard to survive in a category that is driven by price rather than the quality of the product.

We will concentrate on releasing unique formulations, just as wel have always done.
    Beverly Int. is expensive and they survive.

Heck Life Extension vitamins are crazy $$$. $100 a bottle for vitamins.

My guess is Ergopharm just got tired of old and wants to invest their time in something new.

TaoistWarrior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TaoistWarrior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TaoistWarrior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TaoistWarrior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TaoistWarrior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TaoistWarrior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TaoistWarrior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TaoistWarrior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TaoistWarrior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TaoistWarrior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TaoistWarrior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Someone made the point earlier that the protein powder market is driven by price, not quality, which makes sense (unfortunate sense.) Ergopharm GF Pro is an excellent product, but it was expensive and many consumers will turn their nose up at a product for that reason, regardless of quality.

Thank god AMP will still be around. I can't workout without that stuff, I lurve it.

It astonishes me that the less likely a supplement is to work (ie. NO boosters) the more people will pay for it, but the more a supplement is inherently proven to work (ie. protein, creatine) the less they will be willing to pay.

makes no sense...
    -Don Vito Corleone

I know, even long before I became a rep I was using GF-Pro.

I would tell people all the time what protein I used and recommended and they would just give me a blank stare. Only the true, knowledgable people would even know what it was and who made it.

It's a shame.

-Spaz

What are you guys going to use instead? It's hard to find a good juice protein.

arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    No doubt

I know Syntrax is a bad word around here, but it looks as if they are stopping production on their Nectar too
    Training log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165829701

I've switched over to Optimum's 100% Whey Chocolate.

I'm a sucker for the fruity flavors, and of course WPI's, but I haven't had any jump out at me yet. So for now I'm sticking to the old standby, Optimum.

-Spaz

Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thata boy I do miss the blueberry though

Originally Posted by Big_Spaz View Post
    I've switched over to Optimum's 100% Whey Chocolate.

I'm a sucker for the fruity flavors, and of course WPI's, but I haven't had any jump out at me yet. So for now I'm sticking to the old standby, Optimum.

-Spaz
    Official Champion Performance Forum Rep
    www.championperformance.com
    @teamchampion
    20%off all Champion products in November!

"Tough Times Don't Last, But Tough People Do"
    POPS 12-17-89
    "IN GOD WE TRUST"

Originally Posted by arn710 View Post
    No doubt

I know Syntrax is a bad word around here, but it looks as if they are stopping production on their Nectar too
    all the money they wasted on suing people.....

"Eat your ass"-MIB