valinjop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

dont feel burn on triceps.. whats my mistake?

Every other muscle i work on seems to go smoothly, i feel the tightening and in the exact area i need. When i do triceps, i dont feel any soarness or tightening. What are some common mistakes i may be making, and whats a good triceps routine. im 6'3 185. also my back a little bit too the same problem, but not to as much of an extent

Passion4Pump is on a distinguished road. (+10) Passion4Pump is on a distinguished road. (+10) Passion4Pump is on a distinguished road. (+10) Passion4Pump is on a distinguished road. (+10) Passion4Pump is on a distinguished road. (+10) Passion4Pump is on a distinguished road. (+10) Passion4Pump is on a distinguished road. (+10) Passion4Pump is on a distinguished road. (+10) Passion4Pump is on a distinguished road. (+10) Passion4Pump is on a distinguished road. (+10) Passion4Pump is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    what exercises are you doing for triceps? Sounds like a lack of mind-muscle connection to me.

skarotum is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skarotum is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skarotum is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skarotum is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skarotum is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skarotum is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skarotum is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skarotum is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skarotum is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skarotum is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skarotum is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    The first mistake is assuming "tightness" or "pump" is an indication of progress.
    It might not mean that you aren't working the muscle well.

IMO a few of the best exercises are:

Close grip bench
    skull crushers
    bench dips
    over head DB extension

MikeDS is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikeDS is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikeDS is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikeDS is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikeDS is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikeDS is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikeDS is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikeDS is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikeDS is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikeDS is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikeDS is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Incline skullcrushers I find give a much bigger pump than on a flat bench
    One rep maxes-
    Squat: 297lbs
    Deadlifts: 359lbs
    Bench Press: 195lbs

Total: 851lbs

mark2dx will become famous soon enough. (+50) mark2dx will become famous soon enough. (+50) mark2dx will become famous soon enough. (+50) mark2dx will become famous soon enough. (+50) mark2dx will become famous soon enough. (+50) mark2dx will become famous soon enough. (+50) mark2dx will become famous soon enough. (+50) mark2dx will become famous soon enough. (+50) mark2dx will become famous soon enough. (+50) mark2dx will become famous soon enough. (+50) mark2dx will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I have the same problem and I'm not quite sure why. It's always best to keep elbows in tight and stationary for pushdown type exercises, and keep the weight light enough so you're not recruiting other muscles for all tricep exercises.

I've been getting a pretty good burn from supersetting lying tricep extensions (ez-bar) + close grip ez-bar press, finally starting to see and feel my tricep a bit more.

Turco has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turco has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turco has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turco has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turco has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turco has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turco has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turco has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turco has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turco has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turco has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    More reps/set.
    More sets/exercise.

joeysby is on a distinguished road. (+10) joeysby is on a distinguished road. (+10) joeysby is on a distinguished road. (+10) joeysby is on a distinguished road. (+10) joeysby is on a distinguished road. (+10) joeysby is on a distinguished road. (+10) joeysby is on a distinguished road. (+10) joeysby is on a distinguished road. (+10) joeysby is on a distinguished road. (+10) joeysby is on a distinguished road. (+10) joeysby is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    close grip bench press or dips, then follow that by doing some cable pressdowns or DB kickbacks for high reps.

Citius, Altius, Fortius Olympique's Avatar
    Olympique is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Olympique is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Olympique is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Olympique is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Olympique is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Olympique is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Olympique is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Olympique is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Olympique is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Olympique is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Olympique is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Try skull crushers, 4x12, with as good form as you can.
    Ultimate goal: to engage in a healthy lifestyle which I can sustain and enjoy for
    the rest of my existence. No "diets", no "cycles". Just constantly improve.

Let no one persuade you by word or deed to do or say whatever is not best for you.