frozenvodka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Saggy skin on breasts-- how to tighten?

I've been working out for 7 weeks, doing both aerobics and weight training. I've lost some fat on my breasts, and now I have some saggy skin.

Are there any exercises that specifically target that area? Or should I just be continuing with regular chest exercises (barbell/dumbbell bench presses, flyes) and expect results once my chest muscles become stronger?

Thanks for your help!

lonewolf0420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lonewolf0420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lonewolf0420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lonewolf0420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lonewolf0420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lonewolf0420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lonewolf0420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lonewolf0420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lonewolf0420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lonewolf0420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lonewolf0420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've found doing Incline presses, building up the outer pec helps pull some of the skin up.

freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    In time your skin will recover some. I even found that after looking particularly bad for awhile, mine filled in a bit more. In other words, got a bit back. I was still eating at a deficit and not gaining weight. I guess our bodies have some set points that it likes to keep. Unfortunately that also seems to include the backs of my thighs

lulusmom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lulusmom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lulusmom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lulusmom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lulusmom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lulusmom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lulusmom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lulusmom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lulusmom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lulusmom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lulusmom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    There are no exercises that will tighten skin. Of course, building up either fat or muscle underneath will fill it back out again, but really skin takes a bit longer to stretch or shrink than what's underneath. If it stretches too fast you get stretch marks, and if you lose the underneath too fast you get sag. It will go away after a while unless you have been really obese and have stretched it past the point of recovery, but that's usually on stomach area (called panniculitis).
    www.ProExoticwear.com - Your source for the best exotic dancewear on the internet!