Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Gigante66 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gigante66 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gigante66 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gigante66 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gigante66 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gigante66 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gigante66 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gigante66 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gigante66 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gigante66 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gigante66 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Stick with it man. I went for it and had to stop after 5 days because I was puking up my shakes and I didn't want to drink them so bad that I was only drinking 2 a day. This was more than 6 months ago, and I still to this day can't drink protein shakes because they make me gag because of the memories.

Future figure competitor! cshearer's Avatar
    cshearer is on a distinguished road. (+10) cshearer is on a distinguished road. (+10) cshearer is on a distinguished road. (+10) cshearer is on a distinguished road. (+10) cshearer is on a distinguished road. (+10) cshearer is on a distinguished road. (+10) cshearer is on a distinguished road. (+10) cshearer is on a distinguished road. (+10) cshearer is on a distinguished road. (+10) cshearer is on a distinguished road. (+10) cshearer is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Gigante66 View Post
    I still to this day can't drink protein shakes because they make me gag because of the memories.
    This is how I feel about asparagus right now!
    Nothing tastes as good as looking good feels!

Smile, it makes people wonder what you're up to!

Live life to the fullest and enjoy every moment of every day.

Life's too short to wait until tomorrow...

Tishalicious is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tishalicious is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tishalicious is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tishalicious is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tishalicious is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tishalicious is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tishalicious is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tishalicious is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tishalicious is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tishalicious is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tishalicious is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Just a reminder... internal organs do not love them's that don't eat properly.

Srly - you can lose a gallbladder (or worse) over this sort of thing.
    I'm Buddha-sized and full of wisdom... and fat.
    ~
    Proud member of "Thick Chicks"
    ~
    Status: Wrist back in action - starting weights again tomorrow morning (light - don't want to re-injure!). On an IBS-friendly diet which is resulting in less sick days, and weight dropping (fricken YAY!)

borimrr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) borimrr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) borimrr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) borimrr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) borimrr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) borimrr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) borimrr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) borimrr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) borimrr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) borimrr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) borimrr has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Kind of late to be posting now but hat the heck.

I'm pretty sure nothing serious happened here. I mean geez, even fasting is healthy, it cleans you up and people do it for longer times. At least he's getting something in his belly. I hope it went well. I'll be doing something similar for the next 4 days before I start my workout routine to lose a couple of pounds. 4 shakes/day = 140g protein, I hope it goes well.
    CAN YOU COPY & PASTE? You could’ve already made $80 today!

Find out how: http://tinyurl.com/bh9lcep

4ndy123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 4ndy123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I know this is like years late, but what was the results of your ten day protein diet?
    How come you stopped posting?

Registered User panditnpehelwan's Avatar
    panditnpehelwan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) panditnpehelwan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) panditnpehelwan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) panditnpehelwan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) panditnpehelwan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) panditnpehelwan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) panditnpehelwan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) panditnpehelwan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) panditnpehelwan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) panditnpehelwan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) panditnpehelwan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by unsoberx View Post
    My friend, beware of that diet, u might sooner or later get bored with that diet, and even real hungry, since it will lack many nutrients and fats. I take whey protein, but not in shakes, i take whey protein cooked in high protein pancakes. I' got tired of protein shakes specially in the winter

unsoberx
    Originally Posted by Oledude187 View Post
    Seriously, this is an awful idea. Most protein shakes have a great deal of sugars in them and should be used as the foundation of any diet. This is why they're called "supplements." I wouldn't even suggest using MRP's as a sole daily meal, and you're speaking of, I'm assuming, basic protein shakes. 800 cals! what do you weigh? 120lbs? Hell I think patients who have the Lap Band or Gastric Bybass are allowed as many calories in their post-OP diet. If your going to pursue a crash diet at least consume a chicken breast or something. Diet is all about balance, and I see no balance here.

At any rate, Good Luck! I hope you get the results that you are looking for.
    +1 on both.
    "Stats are for losers, The final score is for winners."
    - Bill Belichick

soab00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) soab00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) soab00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) soab00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) soab00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) soab00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) soab00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) soab00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) soab00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) soab00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) soab00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    bump, i want more info pls!

inaka_rob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) inaka_rob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) inaka_rob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) inaka_rob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) inaka_rob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) inaka_rob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) inaka_rob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) inaka_rob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) inaka_rob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) inaka_rob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) inaka_rob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    why so many haters. I think it is great he is trying it. he isnt doing it for months like tom hanks for cast away. he is keeping notes and seeing how his body reacts. This is how the best of the best create diets and exercises. Trial and error. Not everything works for everyone. I love how all these people are saying. Just eat clean. REALLY??? talk about a small world. is your view point of the world really so small. Not everyone can eat and cook clean meals to get the right amount of calories and protein. Some of us have to work for a living. Cooking 3-6 meals a day is not an easy thing. Not everyone has access to great "clean" food. I live in Japan. Chicken is the ONLY thing I can find that is lean. PERIOD!!!!! let me ask you something. how long do you think you can stand chicken 3 times a everyday???? they dont sell turkey in Japan. rare cuts of beef and pork are just that. rare. I hardly ever find. canned tuna is actully no that popular in Japan. They don't have bagged or canned salmon either. only 1 brand in the ENTIRE country makes canned tuna in water (as opposed to oil) I don't mind tuna. but I get sick of that a lot quicker than chicken. fish... dont make me laugh. the fish are just as bad here. salmon is the only fish I can get that is edible. I can afford it a few times a weeks. I am not here to complain about food in japan. I am here because I am thinking about a simalar diet. finding something fast to fix or cook that is tastey is easy. finding something that lands in to my calorie and protien profile in much harder. instead of adding chicking to EVERY single meal I was thinkig about just taking protien shakes with my meal.
    I eat 7 times on a work out day.
    meal, mixed pro shake,meal, mixed pro pre workout, whey and carbs post workout shake, meal, bed time casien.
    why is dirt cheap and I can get good whey shipped to japan for not too much. I am thinking of cutting the chicken out and adding 3 more scoops throught the day. I am still eating solid food.
    Like my profile pic? I sure don't. That is my motivation. To have the most embarrassing view of my fat back for all to see. That was taken in December 2012. My love handles are shrinking, but not enough yet. The pic will change when my goals are accomplished and I no longer suffer from FAT BACK syndrome. AKA love handles so wide I think I could flap them and fly away.

There is not a single person in this entire world you can count on, but yourself.

adamrochester is a name known to all. (+5000) adamrochester is a name known to all. (+5000) adamrochester is a name known to all. (+5000) adamrochester is a name known to all. (+5000) adamrochester is a name known to all. (+5000) adamrochester is a name known to all. (+5000) adamrochester is a name known to all. (+5000) adamrochester is a name known to all. (+5000) adamrochester is a name known to all. (+5000) adamrochester is a name known to all. (+5000) adamrochester is a name known to all. (+5000)
    you might get diarrhea from it im getting my wizdom teeth out on the 1st of feb so im going to have to live of shakes for a day or 2 haha not looking foward to it to that i would much rather eat whole foods on a diet then shakes food is alot more satisfying and filling so try go with food and not the shakes maybe go 2-3 shakes and 2-3 whole food meals = win win
    MUTANT ATHLETE

STRONGLIFTWEAR ATHLETE

instagram-- http://instagram.com/adamroch18

mrsbabe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking

After I had my third child I used protein shakes 3 times a day with one lean meal a day to loose 10 lbs, I did this for about 4 days. I didnt loose muscle, and certainly didnt gain it back yet even with normal eating. Its been 4 months. Im very impressed with this diet, Definatly not a lifestyle change but for sudden dramatic weightloss its the best!

YeahILift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YeahILift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YeahILift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YeahILift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    So you are basically going to starve yourself for 10 days. solid idea

Cherubscherry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Update

I know it's been a while but I have only just found this online. Are there any more updates on this trial? It would be interesting to find out what developments occurred.

anthonyi84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Bad Breath

Hi all,

Can someone tell me what the deal is with the bad breath ? i think its got something to do with insulin. Also im guessing this isnt a long turn fix for weight loss so when i start eating normal again does anyone think ill gain weight easyer ?

im a noob so please dont bother with the hater replies they will be ignored.

Cheers

kanis999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kanis999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kanis999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kanis999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kanis999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kanis999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kanis999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kanis999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kanis999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kanis999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kanis999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    My 2 cents: you're going to suffer greatly unless you put some solid food in your stomach. I think you'll feel really hungry even if you have 3000 calories worth of liquid per day. I believe the part of your brain that regulates sense of hunger responds to stomach contents as well as blood glucose.

Part of the problem with society is that we equate the sensation of fullness with the physical sensation of a full stomach. By the time the stomach itself feels full, we've eaten more than our body needs.

wher0001 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wher0001 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wher0001 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

most people

Do what works for you and go by how you feel.

1) the body makes glucose from protein, so he doesn't necessarily need to intake carbs.
    2) humans can synthesize fat from carbohydrates (glucose produced from protein)

Its standard biology.

Most protein shakes contain protease which is an enzyme that helps breakdown protein for absorption and cooked meat relies on your own stomach enzymes because the enzymes in the food are destryed by cooking. Not that big of a deal but dont spout BS without researching.

Other than that, I would say include fiber (veggies) so you can take a cr@p and for good nutrient intake.

al4n will become famous soon enough. (+50) al4n will become famous soon enough. (+50) al4n will become famous soon enough. (+50) al4n will become famous soon enough. (+50) al4n will become famous soon enough. (+50) al4n will become famous soon enough. (+50) al4n will become famous soon enough. (+50) al4n will become famous soon enough. (+50) al4n will become famous soon enough. (+50) al4n will become famous soon enough. (+50) al4n will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by wher0001 View Post
    Do what works for you and go by how you feel.

1) the body makes glucose from protein, so he doesn't necessarily need to intake carbs.
    2) humans can synthesize fat from carbohydrates (glucose produced from protein)

Its standard biology.

Most protein shakes contain protease which is an enzyme that helps breakdown protein for absorption and cooked meat relies on your own stomach enzymes because the enzymes in the food are destryed by cooking. Not that big of a deal but dont spout BS without researching.

Other than that, I would say include fiber (veggies) so you can take a cr@p and for good nutrient intake.
    Congratulations, you are the 1,000,000th bumper of this thread.

I wouldn't mind hearing the results though, its a bit worrying that the op disapeared after 4 days though lol.

wher0001 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wher0001 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wher0001 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

yeah, you're right

i always forget to read the last post date!
    apparently, i am that guy!

i use these all the time after days of gorging and they work fine for me. thanksgiving, christmas/new years, Mardi Gras.

narcistic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) narcistic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) narcistic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) narcistic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) narcistic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) narcistic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) narcistic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) narcistic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) narcistic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) narcistic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) narcistic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Will try for a week

Lezgetitdone is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lezgetitdone is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lezgetitdone is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lezgetitdone is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lezgetitdone is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lezgetitdone is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lezgetitdone is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lezgetitdone is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lezgetitdone is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lezgetitdone is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lezgetitdone is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    well, what are your results? ive actually been curious about this as if people maintain strength/ can get muscle mass strictly from whey protein source only.

cheers

dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Lezgetitdone View Post
    well, what are your results? ive actually been curious about this as if people maintain strength/ can get muscle mass strictly from whey protein source only.

cheers
    I've never seen any kind of conclusion from one of these threads. Go look for PSMF logs in the losing fat section, they nearly all just end after a few days with no followup.

Vawn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vawn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vawn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vawn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vawn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vawn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vawn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vawn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vawn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vawn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vawn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    What is wrong with people. It is like weight loss is just too simple do they say "screw it, I'm gonna do something really stupid so I ensure I fail in the long run".

This is why 95% of people who let themselves get fat in the first place fail at losing and keeping the fat off. You got fat by eating above maintenance. You will lose it by eating under maintenance with a plan you can stick to for life. Trying to be cute and do extreme diets is stupid.

Reptile is on a distinguished road. (+10) Reptile is on a distinguished road. (+10) Reptile is on a distinguished road. (+10) Reptile is on a distinguished road. (+10) Reptile is on a distinguished road. (+10) Reptile is on a distinguished road. (+10) Reptile is on a distinguished road. (+10) Reptile is on a distinguished road. (+10) Reptile is on a distinguished road. (+10) Reptile is on a distinguished road. (+10) Reptile is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Haha, another bump...I don't think there is anything wrong per se,
    meal 1. I have a shake in the day with some oat flour mixed in and some pancakes,
    meal 2. I have a whole food meal
    meal 3. I alternate bi-weekly with either half a pound of chicken breast with rice or some other grains or have a shake consisting of a protein blend, oat flour, some powdered milk,
    meal 4. (pre-workout) I have a shake again consisting of blended protein with a cup of oat flour
    meal 5. post-workout (shake) has protein powder, about 45g of dextrose and 25 grams of oat flour,
    my last meal #6 I have some solid food.

So I have around 3-4 shakes a day as meals out of 6, but those shakes usually have oat mixed in, sometimes if I am at home I mix in some natty pb and a banana. I think this isn't bad since it's not an all shake diet.
    Strive for Pain and Intensity in the Gym!!!

beastinit84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm just curious how this turned out I actually started this 2 days ago myself using Syntha 6 and casein protein at night. I'm also loading right now with monohydrate creatine 25 grams a day. I've been weight lifting for about 3 years and have gotten up to about 235 pounds hoping to cut down five to eight pounds over the next 5 to 10 days depending on how long I can hold out.I will tell you that it is almost lunch time on day two and no carbohydrates really sucks I will try to continue to post and finish this out.

Edman316 is just really nice. (+1000) Edman316 is just really nice. (+1000) Edman316 is just really nice. (+1000) Edman316 is just really nice. (+1000) Edman316 is just really nice. (+1000) Edman316 is just really nice. (+1000) Edman316 is just really nice. (+1000) Edman316 is just really nice. (+1000) Edman316 is just really nice. (+1000) Edman316 is just really nice. (+1000) Edman316 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by beastinit84 View Post
    I'm just curious how this turned out I actually started this 2 days ago myself using Syntha 6 and casein protein at night. I'm also loading right now with monohydrate creatine 25 grams a day. I've been weight lifting for about 3 years and have gotten up to about 235 pounds hoping to cut down five to eight pounds over the next 5 to 10 days depending on how long I can hold out.I will tell you that it is almost lunch time on day two and no carbohydrates really sucks I will try to continue to post and finish this out.
    Dude ate his own arm off midway through day 6.

He came away with a well earned life lesson: There are no short cuts.

MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by beastinit84 View Post
    He quit posting about his brilliant plan after 3 days (5 years ago, no less). How do you think it turned out ?
    "It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.”

― Mark Twain

PUT THE COOKIE DOWN. NOW. Colombini1X's Avatar
    Colombini1X will become famous soon enough. (+50) Colombini1X will become famous soon enough. (+50) Colombini1X will become famous soon enough. (+50) Colombini1X will become famous soon enough. (+50) Colombini1X will become famous soon enough. (+50) Colombini1X will become famous soon enough. (+50) Colombini1X will become famous soon enough. (+50) Colombini1X will become famous soon enough. (+50) Colombini1X will become famous soon enough. (+50) Colombini1X will become famous soon enough. (+50) Colombini1X will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Strong bumps in this thread.

If it had gone well OP would have been all over this thread saying about how amazing it was. Reality is it didn't work, if we could all just live off protein shakes for a few days and drop fat, and all get ripped that way, this forum wouldn't even exist.

ann2009 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ann2009 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ann2009 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ann2009 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ann2009 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ann2009 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ann2009 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ann2009 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ann2009 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ann2009 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ann2009 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    The effectiveness will depend on many factors. One of them being the time of the day when you eat.
    That's the basic concept of the diet I'm currently on - sdiet4u.com

jackedguy87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackedguy87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackedguy87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackedguy87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackedguy87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackedguy87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackedguy87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackedguy87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackedguy87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackedguy87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackedguy87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    why not just have a shake in the morning, and say 4 other "meals" that consist of raw eggs and veggies, or chicken/veggies etc while keeping your cals at target. whey protein is no substitute for real meat.

MMada is just really nice. (+1000) MMada is just really nice. (+1000) MMada is just really nice. (+1000) MMada is just really nice. (+1000) MMada is just really nice. (+1000) MMada is just really nice. (+1000) MMada is just really nice. (+1000) MMada is just really nice. (+1000) MMada is just really nice. (+1000) MMada is just really nice. (+1000) MMada is just really nice. (+1000)
    This can't and probably won't work because you need carbs or fat for energy and a decent amount of them.
    A man needs about 1500 calories just to function. At 800 calories you are at a severe calorie deficit, all you do is lose weight(muscle and fat). To make muscle mass you need to be at a caloric surplus.
    Protein isn't a good energy source. The only way you COULD go at this is with a keto diet or by having a good balancing your macros (eating a lot of vegetables), but in both of those the lack or micros and stuff will not give you the desired effect.
    Also he went on a refeed after a few days by eating chicken and whatever. You go on a refeed by upping your carbs because your leptin levels are too low. Refeed is done based on a lot of factors(age,calorie deficit, how much calories you burn during the day).

Eating lean meats and the energy source of your choice is way better.

toomanybuffets has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) toomanybuffets has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) toomanybuffets has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) toomanybuffets has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) toomanybuffets has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) toomanybuffets has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) toomanybuffets has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) toomanybuffets has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) toomanybuffets has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) toomanybuffets has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) toomanybuffets has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I lost 55 pounds the first two months of my transformation by barely eating to get to 195. Five months later and I am still going strong! It was pointless though since I was left with loose skin.