OntarioDerek has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Does any body know where I can get a UFC workout routine?

Hey, Does any body know where I can get a UFC workout routine?
    I was watching Ultimate Fighting Championship all access show and they had a fighter on there doing this workout routine. It looks like an intense workout.

I tried searching for a UFC workout but no luck!

On the show - The Ultimate Fighter, some of the fighters show up to the house overweight and/or out of shape.. within a short time they are cut, ripped and lighter.

I would like to get my hands on a workout program and see what it consists of.

thanks.

Registered User dethmetalanimal's Avatar
    dethmetalanimal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dethmetalanimal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dethmetalanimal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dethmetalanimal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dethmetalanimal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dethmetalanimal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dethmetalanimal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dethmetalanimal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dethmetalanimal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dethmetalanimal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dethmetalanimal is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

golfwolf will become famous soon enough. (+50) golfwolf will become famous soon enough. (+50) golfwolf will become famous soon enough. (+50) golfwolf will become famous soon enough. (+50) golfwolf will become famous soon enough. (+50) golfwolf will become famous soon enough. (+50) golfwolf will become famous soon enough. (+50) golfwolf will become famous soon enough. (+50) golfwolf will become famous soon enough. (+50) golfwolf will become famous soon enough. (+50) golfwolf will become famous soon enough. (+50)

fargum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    menshealth.com has a few good ones- i used to do a few of them for my martial arts

CripLash will become famous soon enough. (+50) CripLash will become famous soon enough. (+50) CripLash will become famous soon enough. (+50) CripLash will become famous soon enough. (+50) CripLash will become famous soon enough. (+50) CripLash will become famous soon enough. (+50) CripLash will become famous soon enough. (+50) CripLash will become famous soon enough. (+50) CripLash will become famous soon enough. (+50) CripLash will become famous soon enough. (+50) CripLash will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    their workout routine consist of boxing/grappling- they don't lift all that much, bodyweight exercises seem to make up the bulk of a fighters routine, many of them will use circuit training. Many things we have to take into consideration- is that when Xyience sponsored the show- Idk if they still do or if BSN does now, but the fighters got their supplements for free from what i understand. That can make a huge difference, also they are getting good nutritional tips from trainers, but all that boxing and grappling burns massive calories, and the quick weightlifting sessions burn alot as well. the sites these guys all said are def great. also check out Dale Hartts site: combatfitness.us ... he post daily workouts and it is really helpful. any questions PM me.

SinewySam is on a distinguished road. (+10) SinewySam is on a distinguished road. (+10) SinewySam is on a distinguished road. (+10) SinewySam is on a distinguished road. (+10) SinewySam is on a distinguished road. (+10) SinewySam is on a distinguished road. (+10) SinewySam is on a distinguished road. (+10) SinewySam is on a distinguished road. (+10) SinewySam is on a distinguished road. (+10) SinewySam is on a distinguished road. (+10) SinewySam is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Are you sure your goals are the same as a UFC fighter's?

I reckon there are better ways to gain strength and mass, as the fighters have to keep in mind their weight, their other forms of training they need to be doing at the same time, etc.

SinewySam is on a distinguished road. (+10) SinewySam is on a distinguished road. (+10) SinewySam is on a distinguished road. (+10) SinewySam is on a distinguished road. (+10) SinewySam is on a distinguished road. (+10) SinewySam is on a distinguished road. (+10) SinewySam is on a distinguished road. (+10) SinewySam is on a distinguished road. (+10) SinewySam is on a distinguished road. (+10) SinewySam is on a distinguished road. (+10) SinewySam is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by CripLash View Post
    their workout routine consist of boxing/grappling- they don't lift all that much, bodyweight exercises seem to make up the bulk of a fighters routine, many of them will use circuit training. Many things we have to take into consideration- is that when Xyience sponsored the show- Idk if they still do or if BSN does now, but the fighters got their supplements for free from what i understand. That can make a huge difference, also they are getting good nutritional tips from trainers, but all that boxing and grappling burns massive calories, and the quick weightlifting sessions burn alot as well. the sites these guys all said are def great. also check out Dale Hartts site: combatfitness.us ... he post daily workouts and it is really helpful. any questions PM me.
    HAH I dont really think getting free supplements from Xyience OR BSN would make a huge difference...its the training and diet and personal dedication thats make people what they are

CripLash will become famous soon enough. (+50) CripLash will become famous soon enough. (+50) CripLash will become famous soon enough. (+50) CripLash will become famous soon enough. (+50) CripLash will become famous soon enough. (+50) CripLash will become famous soon enough. (+50) CripLash will become famous soon enough. (+50) CripLash will become famous soon enough. (+50) CripLash will become famous soon enough. (+50) CripLash will become famous soon enough. (+50) CripLash will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    you don't think getting preworkout supplements and protein supplements plays a big role in that? they are getting decent supplements for free, hence they can train harder, and train more frequently without worrying about recovery, I think that most definately plays a role, but as i noted before its the boxing and grappling that are burning the most calories.

soxcc10 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) soxcc10 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) soxcc10 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) soxcc10 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) soxcc10 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) soxcc10 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) soxcc10 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) soxcc10 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) soxcc10 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) soxcc10 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) soxcc10 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Muscle and Fitness had a special on competitors on The Ultimate Figther. One workout they profiled was:

Plyometric Squat: 6 Sets/6 Reps
    Barbell Curl: 4 Sets/ 8 Reps
    Bench Press: 4 Sets/ 6 Reps
    Bench Press to Sit Up: 4 Sets/ 10 Reps

December issue, page 143, article starts on page 134
    "Suffer now and live the rest of your life a champion."
    - Muhammad Ali

"Avarus animus nullo satiatur lucro"
    - A greedy mind is not satisfied with any gain -