yank33s has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Beginner needing help creating workout schedule..

I have worked out before in the summer before football season.. I used to take Super Charged before I worked out and drank Muscle Milk afterward and had a Collosal Meal Replacement Bar considering when I took Super Charged I wasn't able to eat 4/5 hours before it (needed to have empty stomach)

then I had football season where I had those Collosal Meal Replacement Bars for breakfast along with Muscle Milk all season..

Now football is over and I want to go back to working out on a planned workout schedule. I used to just go and do whatever wasn't sore and I got pretty big and I was thinking if I had a planned schedule I could become bigger and leaner. My friend told me about this site and I was wondering if you guys would help me make a workout schedule for working out. I dont mind staying in the gym for 1.5-2.5hours and I don't know what is a "healthy" amount of times to go a week. I was wondering what supplements would be good to take as well. I currently take (2) GNC MegaMens Daily Multivitamins.

Now I cannot do ANY leg work as I have completely destroyed my knees and I tried doing it once (squats, leg press, ect.) and had to get surgery on one of those knees because I worked out my legs. I can run however and my goals are losing some weight and gaining muscle.

I also cannot bench press. Last winter in indoor lacrosse I hit a kid with my bare shoulder on his helmet knocking him out and injuring my shoulder i haven't gone to a doctor for that and I also have two elongated Ulnas (bone in forearm) and benching puts too much stress on my wrists (I do wear gloves with wrists braces) but benching is the only thing i cannot do but I can do Dumbbell Benching...

So i was wondering if you guys could help me out making a workout schedule/ guiding me on what supplements to take...

Los_Diablo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Los_Diablo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Los_Diablo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Los_Diablo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Los_Diablo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Los_Diablo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Los_Diablo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Los_Diablo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Los_Diablo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Los_Diablo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Los_Diablo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by yank33s View Post
    I have worked out before in the summer before football season.. I used to take Super Charged before I worked out and drank Muscle Milk afterward and had a Collosal Meal Replacement Bar considering when I took Super Charged I wasn't able to eat 4/5 hours before it (needed to have empty stomach)

then I had football season where I had those Collosal Meal Replacement Bars for breakfast along with Muscle Milk all season..

Now football is over and I want to go back to working out on a planned workout schedule. I used to just go and do whatever wasn't sore and I got pretty big and I was thinking if I had a planned schedule I could become bigger and leaner. My friend told me about this site and I was wondering if you guys would help me make a workout schedule for working out. I dont mind staying in the gym for 1.5-2.5hours and I don't know what is a "healthy" amount of times to go a week. I was wondering what supplements would be good to take as well. I currently take (2) GNC MegaMens Daily Multivitamins.

Now I cannot do ANY leg work as I have completely destroyed my knees and I tried doing it once (squats, leg press, ect.) and had to get surgery on one of those knees because I worked out my legs. I can run however and my goals are losing some weight and gaining muscle.

I also cannot bench press. Last winter in indoor lacrosse I hit a kid with my bare shoulder on his helmet knocking him out and injuring my shoulder i haven't gone to a doctor for that and I also have two elongated Ulnas (bone in forearm) and benching puts too much stress on my wrists (I do wear gloves with wrists braces) but benching is the only thing i cannot do but I can do Dumbbell Benching...

So i was wondering if you guys could help me out making a workout schedule/ guiding me on what supplements to take...
    I don't see how you can even run if your legs are as bad as you say they are and in fact I think you really just don't want to train your legs but are afraid to say so. If you can't do things like squats or stiff deads fine. At least do things like leg press, leg extensions, and leg curls even if it means going higher on the reps and lighter on weight. I think you can do squats and stiff deads if you don't overdo the volume. But as said I really think the truth is you don't want to do any weight training for your legs but just won't admit it. Big difference between can't and won't. I won't judge you because it's your body but please don't insult our intelligence by saying "blah, blah, blah my legs are bad but blah, blah, blah I can still run" doesn't add up and my bullcrapometer goes into overdrive.

yank33s has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Los_Diablo View Post
    I don't see how you can even run if your legs are as bad as you say they are and in fact I think you really just don't want to train your legs but are afraid to say so. If you can't do things like squats or stiff deads fine. At least do things like leg press, leg extensions, and leg curls even if it means going higher on the reps and lighter on weight. I think you can do squats and stiff deads if you don't overdo the volume. But as said I really think the truth is you don't want to do any weight training for your legs but just won't admit it. Big difference between can't and won't. I won't judge you because it's your body but please don't insult our intelligence by saying "blah, blah, blah my legs are bad but blah, blah, blah I can still run" doesn't add up and my bullcrapometer goes into overdrive.
    I never tried doing light light weight with increased reps. I cant get to a squatting position without falling over I just cant bend me knees that far. Maybe I will try some leg press and leg extensions tho with light weight

baseballmaui is on a distinguished road. (+10) baseballmaui is on a distinguished road. (+10) baseballmaui is on a distinguished road. (+10) baseballmaui is on a distinguished road. (+10) baseballmaui is on a distinguished road. (+10) baseballmaui is on a distinguished road. (+10) baseballmaui is on a distinguished road. (+10) baseballmaui is on a distinguished road. (+10) baseballmaui is on a distinguished road. (+10) baseballmaui is on a distinguished road. (+10) baseballmaui is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by yank33s View Post
    I never tried doing light light weight with increased reps. I cant get to a squatting position without falling over I just cant bend me knees that far. Maybe I will try some leg press and leg extensions tho with light weight
    if u wanna walk when your 30 u better get some joint supp. and physical therapy...
    serious bro.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=112388731

check it out please.