zeavin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

better stack for bulking??

GM+WF or size on +SP250?

for curiousity...give me your reasons?

Halosoccer24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Halosoccer24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Halosoccer24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Halosoccer24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Halosoccer24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Halosoccer24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Halosoccer24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Halosoccer24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Halosoccer24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Halosoccer24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Halosoccer24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by zeavin View Post
    GM+WF or size on +SP250?

Either is a good choice but make sure you are getting in a good amount of protein and your multi-v before looking to a N.O. product.

RenegadeUR is a name known to all. (+5000) RenegadeUR is a name known to all. (+5000) RenegadeUR is a name known to all. (+5000) RenegadeUR is a name known to all. (+5000) RenegadeUR is a name known to all. (+5000) RenegadeUR is a name known to all. (+5000) RenegadeUR is a name known to all. (+5000) RenegadeUR is a name known to all. (+5000) RenegadeUR is a name known to all. (+5000) RenegadeUR is a name known to all. (+5000) RenegadeUR is a name known to all. (+5000)
    GM+WF or size on +SP250?

You definately need to be worrying about diet and exercise first and foremost before adding in an PreWorkout NO booster. The creatine is a good idea and so is the NO booster just make sure you got your diet and general health down first.

pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    GM+WF or size on +SP250?

Can't go wrong either way

Sizeon has 31g carbs per serving if that's something you're looking for.
    Free agent
    Research and Development Consultant
    11+ Years Experience

bhoov will become famous soon enough. (+50) bhoov will become famous soon enough. (+50) bhoov will become famous soon enough. (+50) bhoov will become famous soon enough. (+50) bhoov will become famous soon enough. (+50) bhoov will become famous soon enough. (+50) bhoov will become famous soon enough. (+50) bhoov will become famous soon enough. (+50) bhoov will become famous soon enough. (+50) bhoov will become famous soon enough. (+50) bhoov will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by RenegadeUR View Post
    You definately need to be worrying about diet and exercise first and foremost before adding in an PreWorkout NO booster. The creatine is a good idea and so is the NO booster just make sure you got your diet and general health down first.
    x2.
    bulking stack = lots of food
    O's, Bohs, and Joe Flaccos

RenegadeUR is a name known to all. (+5000) RenegadeUR is a name known to all. (+5000) RenegadeUR is a name known to all. (+5000) RenegadeUR is a name known to all. (+5000) RenegadeUR is a name known to all. (+5000) RenegadeUR is a name known to all. (+5000) RenegadeUR is a name known to all. (+5000) RenegadeUR is a name known to all. (+5000) RenegadeUR is a name known to all. (+5000) RenegadeUR is a name known to all. (+5000) RenegadeUR is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by bhoov View Post
    x2.
    bulking stack = lots of food
    Couldnt help but see the sig! Sucks the ravens lost huh? I freaking hate the steelers..

/hijack

jbodybuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jbodybuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jbodybuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jbodybuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jbodybuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jbodybuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jbodybuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jbodybuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jbodybuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jbodybuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jbodybuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I don't think it wil make a difference which preworkout product you use. I would say you would get more size from Size on due to the addition of glycerol monosterate.
    Romans 8:28 - "All things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose."

Halosoccer24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Halosoccer24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Halosoccer24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Halosoccer24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Halosoccer24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Halosoccer24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Halosoccer24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Halosoccer24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Halosoccer24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Halosoccer24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Halosoccer24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by jbodybuilder View Post
    I don't think it wil make a difference which preworkout product you use. I would say you would get more size from Size on due to the addition of glycerol monosterate.
    For GMS fans you could spice things up a bit and get some Glycergrow into the mix.

-Of course diet/multi/protein #1 priority

-if looking for a good 5-10 lb gain in a month, wonderin what others would choice as their supps between those 2 stacks

EC_Muscle is just really nice. (+1000) EC_Muscle is just really nice. (+1000) EC_Muscle is just really nice. (+1000) EC_Muscle is just really nice. (+1000) EC_Muscle is just really nice. (+1000) EC_Muscle is just really nice. (+1000) EC_Muscle is just really nice. (+1000) EC_Muscle is just really nice. (+1000) EC_Muscle is just really nice. (+1000) EC_Muscle is just really nice. (+1000) EC_Muscle is just really nice. (+1000)
    make sure to eat plenty of food too! but multi , whey, and creatine are basics.
    MUST GET SWOLE

***** R.I.P Timothy J. Mckenny or Frvrmuscle as you know him *****

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=112656931 <<<workout journal (post in it for greenz)

"The best style, is no style" Bruce Lee

"Rome wasn't built in a day, and neither is your body" Stan McQuay

read it, post,question, etc. ^^

-Of course diet/multi/protein #1 priority

-if looking for a good 5-10 lb gain in a month, wonderin what others would choice as their supps between those 2 stacks
    They are both good stacks. I got more vasodilation and better pumps from the Superpump, but I had crazy energy and tingles from White flood. Both Creatines are good. Size on has a carb blend to drink during the workout and MAG has some electrolytes for recovery. Your not gaining 5 to 10 lbs of lean muscle tissue in a month. Cheaper yet still effective Id give it to CL..>More effective at gaining weight, Gaspari stack. Again its a bit pricier though.

They are both good stacks. I got more vasodilation and better pumps from the Superpump, but I had crazy energy and tingles from White flood. Both Creatines are good. Size on has a carb blend to drink during the workout and MAG has some electrolytes for recovery. Your not gaining 5 to 10 lbs of lean muscle tissue in a month. Cheaper yet still effective Id give it to CL..>More effective at gaining weight, Gaspari stack. Again its a bit pricier though.
    really just needed some other people to say it but i agree with the majority of you guys...and of course it wont be lean in a month just wanted a big bulk...

very good input, i was sold on both CL and gaspari as my choices, my recent tub of GM was good but not great for me(everything works differently) thats why i was wondering if i should try gaspari(only thing holding me back was price but its not enough of a difference)...my current supps are ON whey and casein, opti men multi...now adding SP250 and size on and eating tons...

-sound pretty good guys?

really just needed some other people to say it but i agree with the majority of you guys...and of course it wont be lean in a month just wanted a big bulk...

very good input, i was sold on both CL and gaspari as my choices, my recent tub of GM was good but not great for me(everything works differently) thats why i was wondering if i should try gaspari(only thing holding me back was price but its not enough of a difference)...my current supps are ON whey and casein, opti men multi...now adding SP250 and size on and eating tons...

-sound pretty good guys?
    Yes, if you didn't see results you wanted from the GM why not try Size-on as you can always go back.

bboysoccer47 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bboysoccer47 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bboysoccer47 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bboysoccer47 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bboysoccer47 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bboysoccer47 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bboysoccer47 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bboysoccer47 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bboysoccer47 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bboysoccer47 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bboysoccer47 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by pu12en12g View Post
    Can't go wrong either way

Sizeon has 31g carbs per serving if that's something you're looking for.
    thats wat i liked about size on helped during the workout

but id go with GM+WF much more cost effective and just as effective if not more