fchris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fchris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fchris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fchris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fchris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fchris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fchris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fchris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fchris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fchris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fchris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Lee Powell & Mike Morris

http://www.zonecapone.com/JEFF.htm

I stumbled upon this page looking for a branch warren pic. And wow these guys look impressive. In the back lat spread pics i thought it was Cutler on the Left and Branch on the Right when i put the search in on google. I dont know how to hyperlink it, but some pretty impressive quads and backs there. CALVES to\

if anyone can hyperlink the pic of the back lat spread u will see what im talking about
    Last edited by fchris; 11-14-2008 at 10:29 AM.

Canned_Tuna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Canned_Tuna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Canned_Tuna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Guys looks quite large.

keffmeister is on a distinguished road. (+10) keffmeister is on a distinguished road. (+10) keffmeister is on a distinguished road. (+10) keffmeister is on a distinguished road. (+10) keffmeister is on a distinguished road. (+10) keffmeister is on a distinguished road. (+10) keffmeister is on a distinguished road. (+10) keffmeister is on a distinguished road. (+10) keffmeister is on a distinguished road. (+10) keffmeister is on a distinguished road. (+10) keffmeister is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by fchris View Post
    http://www.zonecapone.com/JEFF.htm

I stumbled upon this page looking for a branch warren pic. And wow these guys look impressive. In the back lat spread pics i thought it was Cutler on the Left and Branch on the Right when i put the search in on google. I dont know how to hyperlink it, but some pretty impressive quads and backs there. CALVES to\

if anyone can hyperlink the pic of the back lat spread u will see what im talking about
    Cutler on the left ppppppppppppppffffffffffffft! stop smoking crack

the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I hadn't heard of Mike Morris before, but I was very aware of Lee Powell, he is very impressive. The last comp he was in that I know of was in 2007 one of the european GP's. Hopefully he will make a return to the stage sometime soon and get that Olympia qualification to rep for England

marklam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marklam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marklam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marklam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marklam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marklam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by the-craig View Post
    I hadn't heard of Mike Morris before, but I was very aware of Lee Powell, he is very impressive. The last comp he was in that I know of was in 2007 one of the european GP's. Hopefully he will make a return to the stage sometime soon and get that Olympia qualification to rep for England
    I read in a flex a while back that mike morris had to retire due to a kidney problem. Im not 100% but im pretty sure it was him.

BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Met Lee Powell before as he's friends with my old gym's owners down in Gloucester. He runs his own gym, Severnside, in an old church in Gloucester down in the south west of England.

The guy has shovels for hands, and despite being 5'6 (I think) he was gigantic. Compared to me, anyway lol...
    ''There’s this battle over waterboarding at places like Guantanamo Bay. I think that they should just say, “Hey, if you guys don’t talk, you have to see Hercules In New York.” I guarantee those guys would talk much faster. You don’t need to do waterboarding or anything else. That’s the ultimate threat.''

Arnold Schwarzenegger

Team Kai

''Well that's a kick in the gentleman relish'' MaKaiser

andydriffield has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andydriffield has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andydriffield has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andydriffield has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andydriffield has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andydriffield has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andydriffield has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andydriffield has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andydriffield has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andydriffield has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andydriffield has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 View Post
    Met Lee Powell before as he's friends with my old gym's owners down in Gloucester. He runs his own gym, Severnside, in an old church in Gloucester down in the south west of England.

The guy has shovels for hands, and despite being 5'6 (I think) he was gigantic. Compared to me, anyway lol...
    he also has the worst lats of all time

the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by andydriffield View Post
    You obviously have not seen your own lats then

BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    So I guess yours are like barn doors then??
    ''There’s this battle over waterboarding at places like Guantanamo Bay. I think that they should just say, “Hey, if you guys don’t talk, you have to see Hercules In New York.” I guarantee those guys would talk much faster. You don’t need to do waterboarding or anything else. That’s the ultimate threat.''

Arnold Schwarzenegger

Team Kai

andydriffield has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andydriffield has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andydriffield has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andydriffield has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andydriffield has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andydriffield has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andydriffield has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andydriffield has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andydriffield has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andydriffield has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andydriffield has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    So I guess yours are like barn doors then??
    how did you know?

how did you know?
    Just a hunch.....

Arnold Schwarzenegger

Team Kai

Big Meat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big Meat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big Meat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big Meat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big Meat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big Meat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big Meat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big Meat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big Meat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big Meat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big Meat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by marklam View Post
    I read in a flex a while back that mike morris had to retire due to a kidney problem. Im not 100% but im pretty sure it was him.
    Yeah, he definitely had to retire due to health problems, and kidneys ring a bell. His last show was the Olympia Wildcard a few years ago.....I heard he did that one natural because of his kidney problems.........knew it was his last...

I'm pretty sure he used to appear in a lot of Animal Pak ads too........

Just a hunch.....
    he does have great legs though as shown in those USN ads that are always at the front of the magazines

elargentino has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) elargentino has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) elargentino has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) elargentino has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) elargentino has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) elargentino has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) elargentino has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) elargentino has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) elargentino has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) elargentino has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) elargentino has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Mike Morris interview in 2005. A must read.

http://www.getbig.com/iview/morris051229.htm

Eating Dumbbells Post-WO IronMogul's Avatar
    IronMogul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronMogul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronMogul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronMogul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronMogul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronMogul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronMogul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronMogul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronMogul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronMogul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronMogul has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I remember Mike Morris as another one of those few bodybuilders with great calves, not to mention legs. But he's definitely retired and has deflated pretty much to a normal size. I believe he makes a cameo in one of Jay's newer DVDs.
    "Success comes from good judgment, good judgment comes from experience, and experience comes from bad judgment."

"Bodybuilding is part of my life, but it is not my life nor does it define me. Within a small sect of like-minded persons, I am probably perceived as a bodybuilder; in another sect, as a boyfriend, or brother, or friend or co-worker, etc." - DJINN

fchris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fchris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fchris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fchris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fchris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fchris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fchris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fchris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fchris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fchris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fchris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by keffmeister View Post
    Cutler on the left ppppppppppppppffffffffffffft! stop smoking crack
    in the back lat spread ,u cant tell me he doesnt favor cutler alil bit.
    hair, calves, back shape and stance if not ur smoking crack