Thread: 2 Questions?

KRD is on a distinguished road. (+10) KRD is on a distinguished road. (+10) KRD is on a distinguished road. (+10) KRD is on a distinguished road. (+10) KRD is on a distinguished road. (+10) KRD is on a distinguished road. (+10) KRD is on a distinguished road. (+10) KRD is on a distinguished road. (+10) KRD is on a distinguished road. (+10) KRD is on a distinguished road. (+10) KRD is on a distinguished road. (+10)

2 Questions?

1.) Creatine?
    Green Mag, Univeral Storm, or straight Creatine monohydrate?

2.) Pre-Workout?
    White Flood, Shock Therapy, or Scivation Vasocharge?

CBallard will become famous soon enough. (+50) CBallard will become famous soon enough. (+50) CBallard will become famous soon enough. (+50) CBallard will become famous soon enough. (+50) CBallard will become famous soon enough. (+50) CBallard will become famous soon enough. (+50) CBallard will become famous soon enough. (+50) CBallard will become famous soon enough. (+50) CBallard will become famous soon enough. (+50) CBallard will become famous soon enough. (+50) CBallard will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I would do WhiteFlood/GreenMag pre, if cant afford, do Shock....and i would do mono post if it works for you
    "And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him" -Colossians 3:17

Supps:
    Pre: M5/BCAA/NO Bomb
    Protein: Monster Milk/Muscle Milk/GNC Hydrolyzed Whey
    Base: Chia/GNC Liquid Multi/DHA

KRD is on a distinguished road. (+10) KRD is on a distinguished road. (+10) KRD is on a distinguished road. (+10) KRD is on a distinguished road. (+10) KRD is on a distinguished road. (+10) KRD is on a distinguished road. (+10) KRD is on a distinguished road. (+10) KRD is on a distinguished road. (+10) KRD is on a distinguished road. (+10) KRD is on a distinguished road. (+10) KRD is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by CBallard View Post
    I would do WhiteFlood/GreenMag pre, if cant afford, do Shock....and i would do mono post if it works for you
    thanks man

Does anybody have any experience with Storm?

SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by KRD View Post
    1.) Creatine?
    Green Mag, Univeral Storm, or straight Creatine monohydrate?

2.) Pre-Workout?
    White Flood, Shock Therapy, or Scivation Vasocharge?
    In order
    1) Mono, Storm, Mag
    2) Shock, Vaso, WF

Also there are some good all in ones. Ragnarok is a prewo with 4.5g of creatine, Animal Pump is a pill form option. If funds are really tight get caffeine pills preworkout and mono post.

meat953 will become famous soon enough. (+50) meat953 will become famous soon enough. (+50) meat953 will become famous soon enough. (+50) meat953 will become famous soon enough. (+50) meat953 will become famous soon enough. (+50) meat953 will become famous soon enough. (+50) meat953 will become famous soon enough. (+50) meat953 will become famous soon enough. (+50) meat953 will become famous soon enough. (+50) meat953 will become famous soon enough. (+50) meat953 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    White Flood and Green Mag is a great stack. I loved it. One of my good friends is on storm right now and he says that its a great product. I really have never heard of any bad reviews of it.
    Quit complaining and lift!

pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by CBallard View Post
    WhiteFlood/GreenMag pre
    Feedback here (you be the judge):
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=592492
    Free agent
    Research and Development Consultant
    11+ Years Experience

SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by pu12en12g View Post
    We know you have fanboys but how does this prove that your product is any better. I could dig up a bunch of Universal nut hugging threads just the same. None of these products are fawking rocket science or mind blowing. I doubt you will see much if any difference between all listed. It would be wise to utilize the least expensive product unless you just wanna be cool and be part of the fanboy coalition.

-KTA- is a name known to all. (+5000) -KTA- is a name known to all. (+5000) -KTA- is a name known to all. (+5000) -KTA- is a name known to all. (+5000) -KTA- is a name known to all. (+5000) -KTA- is a name known to all. (+5000) -KTA- is a name known to all. (+5000) -KTA- is a name known to all. (+5000) -KTA- is a name known to all. (+5000) -KTA- is a name known to all. (+5000) -KTA- is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by SPACECLOWN View Post
    We know you have fanboys but how does this prove that your product is any better. I could dig up a bunch of Universal nut hugging threads just the same. None of these products are fawking rocket science or mind blowing. I doubt you will see much if any difference between all listed. It would be wise to utilize the least expensive product unless you just wanna be cool and be part of the fanboy coalition.
    It's the creatine of forever!

But really, no one will ever convince me one source of creatine is more potent than the other. Good old Mono has always been just as effective as any other source. Now for the combo supplements and pre workout formula's I say **** arginine, least important guy in the complex. Value comes in the other ingrediants. I prefer creatine pre with a combo supp and then use intra bcaa's during bulks (like now) and that way i'm not taking creatine and protein post workout.

As always be careful of stims, guy don't realize with 3 scoops of <X> preworkout product they can be downing 450mg's of caffeine.
    Blog:
    www.kickingtotalass.com

Latest Bull****:
    www.****PeopleSayOn********.com

billfinkbiner is a name known to all. (+5000) billfinkbiner is a name known to all. (+5000) billfinkbiner is a name known to all. (+5000) billfinkbiner is a name known to all. (+5000) billfinkbiner is a name known to all. (+5000) billfinkbiner is a name known to all. (+5000) billfinkbiner is a name known to all. (+5000) billfinkbiner is a name known to all. (+5000) billfinkbiner is a name known to all. (+5000) billfinkbiner is a name known to all. (+5000) billfinkbiner is a name known to all. (+5000)
    The best way to find out which works best with your body is to run a full tub of each and log your reactions. Afterwards you can review your experiences with the products to know which is most effective for your body and wallet.
    He who argues for his limitations gets to keep them.