lamarbigair is just really nice. (+1000) lamarbigair is just really nice. (+1000) lamarbigair is just really nice. (+1000) lamarbigair is just really nice. (+1000) lamarbigair is just really nice. (+1000) lamarbigair is just really nice. (+1000) lamarbigair is just really nice. (+1000) lamarbigair is just really nice. (+1000) lamarbigair is just really nice. (+1000) lamarbigair is just really nice. (+1000) lamarbigair is just really nice. (+1000)

Stims, Caffiene Question

So... Here in good Ol' Iraq, we drink these energy drinks called Rip-it's. (Because they're free from the chow hall) They're only 8 oz but have 100mg of caffiene each. I drink the sugar-free ones. Would 3 be an excessive amount per day? Most days turn into 16+ hour days and I don't think I'd be able to stay awake and still make time to workout without them. I don't take any other forms of caffiene/stims.

Also was wondering what most of you were taking in per day caffiene-wise. Either from pills or drinks.
    "In a world of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

"Let us disappoint the Men who are raising themselves upon the ruin of this Country." - John Adams, 2nd U.S. President

★cVc★

OEF Veteran
    OIF Veteran

Proudly Serving in the United States Air Force.

longsnapper50 will become famous soon enough. (+50) longsnapper50 will become famous soon enough. (+50) longsnapper50 will become famous soon enough. (+50) longsnapper50 will become famous soon enough. (+50) longsnapper50 will become famous soon enough. (+50) longsnapper50 will become famous soon enough. (+50) longsnapper50 will become famous soon enough. (+50) longsnapper50 will become famous soon enough. (+50) longsnapper50 will become famous soon enough. (+50) longsnapper50 will become famous soon enough. (+50) longsnapper50 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    no that is not ever doing it, but after use every day tolerance will build and you will need more, then you will be dependent on caffeine to keep alert, which is never a good thing.

but you do what you gotta do to stay awake.

i know when my brother worked 12 hour shifts when he was on tour he said he needed his coffee to get through the day alert, because if your drowsy on the job bad **** can happen fast.

so try to use it only when needed and if you can not every day
    support the troops.

Twin Towers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Twin Towers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Twin Towers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Twin Towers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Twin Towers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Twin Towers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Twin Towers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Twin Towers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Twin Towers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Twin Towers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Twin Towers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ahhhhh rip-it's lol even the sugar free ones aren't very good for you with the artificial flaovors, sweeteners, and sugar alcohols. but on the topic....300mg of caffeine is not bad at all. I take 400 mg of caffeine pre workout alone (I'm not stimulant sensitive at all).

lamarbigair is just really nice. (+1000) lamarbigair is just really nice. (+1000) lamarbigair is just really nice. (+1000) lamarbigair is just really nice. (+1000) lamarbigair is just really nice. (+1000) lamarbigair is just really nice. (+1000) lamarbigair is just really nice. (+1000) lamarbigair is just really nice. (+1000) lamarbigair is just really nice. (+1000) lamarbigair is just really nice. (+1000) lamarbigair is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by joeodam View Post
    ahhhhh rip-it's lol even the sugar free ones aren't very good for you with the artificial flaovors, sweeteners, and sugar alcohols. but on the topic....300mg of caffeine is not bad at all. I take 400 mg of caffeine pre workout alone (I'm not stimulant sensitive at all).
    lol. I was hoping you'd chime in because you'd probably know what I was talking about. I don't want to buy damn caffiene pills and the rip-its are free, lol. Reps
    "In a world of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

"Let us disappoint the Men who are raising themselves upon the ruin of this Country." - John Adams, 2nd U.S. President

★cVc★

OEF Veteran
    OIF Veteran

RooRooTJ is just really nice. (+1000) RooRooTJ is just really nice. (+1000) RooRooTJ is just really nice. (+1000) RooRooTJ is just really nice. (+1000) RooRooTJ is just really nice. (+1000) RooRooTJ is just really nice. (+1000) RooRooTJ is just really nice. (+1000) RooRooTJ is just really nice. (+1000) RooRooTJ is just really nice. (+1000) RooRooTJ is just really nice. (+1000) RooRooTJ is just really nice. (+1000)
    Like it was stated before that is not that much but you will become dependent on it. I believe during my peak contest diet I was up to around 500 or so a day. You should look into maybe cycling and trying not to become dependent on it. Keep your body guessing.
    New Coming Soon

Originally Posted by RooRooTJ View Post
    Like it was stated before that is not that much but you will become dependent on it. I believe during my peak contest diet I was up to around 500 or so a day. You should look into maybe cycling and trying not to become dependent on it. Keep your body guessing.
    Thanks, repped everyone.

Longsnapper, I gotta spread before I hit you again.

★cVc★

OEF Veteran
    OIF Veteran

Twin Towers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Twin Towers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Twin Towers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Twin Towers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Twin Towers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Twin Towers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Twin Towers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Twin Towers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Twin Towers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Twin Towers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Twin Towers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by lamarbigair View Post
    lol. I was hoping you'd chime in because you'd probably know what I was talking about. I don't want to buy damn caffiene pills and the rip-its are free, lol. Reps
    I do love me some red cans of rip it though! lol somehow I've been able to stay away from them (for the most part )

Originally Posted by joeodam View Post
    I do love me some red cans of rip it though! lol somehow I've been able to stay away from them (for the most part )
    With Rip-its they either taste great or terrible. There is no in-between!

★cVc★

OEF Veteran
    OIF Veteran

word!

meat953 will become famous soon enough. (+50) meat953 will become famous soon enough. (+50) meat953 will become famous soon enough. (+50) meat953 will become famous soon enough. (+50) meat953 will become famous soon enough. (+50) meat953 will become famous soon enough. (+50) meat953 will become famous soon enough. (+50) meat953 will become famous soon enough. (+50) meat953 will become famous soon enough. (+50) meat953 will become famous soon enough. (+50) meat953 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Dude, I think we all lived on those things in Iraq. I can remember several nights on the top of buildings with those god awful tasting things. lol.
    Quit complaining and lift!