darthsith19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) darthsith19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) darthsith19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) darthsith19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) darthsith19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) darthsith19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) darthsith19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) darthsith19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) darthsith19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) darthsith19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) darthsith19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How much do my clothes probably weigh?

I weighed myself today at the gym well I was 170.1, took of my shoes and weighed 168.4. I was wearing socks, gym shorts, and a sleevless t-shirt. How much do you think that stuff weight together? Just wondering, I am too lazy to weigh them.

JZT will become famous soon enough. (+50) JZT will become famous soon enough. (+50) JZT will become famous soon enough. (+50) JZT will become famous soon enough. (+50) JZT will become famous soon enough. (+50) JZT will become famous soon enough. (+50) JZT will become famous soon enough. (+50) JZT will become famous soon enough. (+50) JZT will become famous soon enough. (+50) JZT will become famous soon enough. (+50) JZT will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Clothess + shoes probably weight like 3-4 lbs.

Unst0pp4bl3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Unst0pp4bl3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Unst0pp4bl3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Unst0pp4bl3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Unst0pp4bl3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Unst0pp4bl3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Unst0pp4bl3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Unst0pp4bl3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Unst0pp4bl3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Unst0pp4bl3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Unst0pp4bl3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    "Something about your dick getting dirty from all the poop and crap..."

"So you shave yours?"

"One thing about scissors... They scare the **** out of me being near my cock... What if I make a wrong move and cut it open... "

-DavidtheFat

Currently doing Madcows 5x5, lets see how this goes.

Toguro7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Toguro7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Toguro7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Toguro7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Toguro7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Toguro7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Toguro7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Toguro7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Toguro7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Toguro7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Toguro7 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Unless you're usually naked whenever you weigh yourself on the scale, you shouldn't have to worry about that unless you're wearing heavier clothes than usual, such as jeans. I'm always wearing shorts and a t-shirt for example when I weigh myself, I don't get naked just to weigh myself lol...so when I'm at the gym and in shorts and a t-shirt I just take off my shoes.

If you weigh yourself with clothes @ 178 and you weigh yourself again with clothes @ 170, those are still under the same conditions therefore it's still 8lbs...;-)

Like I said, unless you normally weigh yourself naked...

darthsith19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) darthsith19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) darthsith19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) darthsith19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) darthsith19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) darthsith19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) darthsith19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) darthsith19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) darthsith19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) darthsith19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) darthsith19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Well I'm an armwrestler and there are weight classes, you can weigh-in naked if you need to but I was just curious, just wondering how much they weigh that's all. I assumed about 1.5 lbs.

Skinny_Dan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Skinny_Dan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Skinny_Dan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Skinny_Dan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Skinny_Dan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Skinny_Dan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Skinny_Dan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Skinny_Dan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Skinny_Dan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Skinny_Dan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Skinny_Dan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    armwrestling is a actual sport?????

Twist3dJok3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Twist3dJok3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Twist3dJok3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Twist3dJok3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Twist3dJok3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Twist3dJok3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Twist3dJok3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Twist3dJok3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Twist3dJok3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Twist3dJok3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Twist3dJok3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Are they wet clothes? Cause that means they have water weight...

gunitcrip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gunitcrip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gunitcrip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gunitcrip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gunitcrip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gunitcrip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gunitcrip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gunitcrip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gunitcrip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gunitcrip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gunitcrip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by darthsith19 View Post
    I weighed myself today at the gym well I was 170.1, took of my shoes and weighed 168.4. I was wearing socks, gym shorts, and a sleevless t-shirt. How much do you think that stuff weight together? Just wondering, I am too lazy to weigh them.
    lol your not suppose to weigh your self with shoes shoes add 2-3 pounds to your weight buddy. take of your shoes when you weigh your self.

Originally Posted by Skinny_Dan View Post
    armwrestling is a actual sport?????
    Yessir, with world champions, people who train just as hard as in any other sport, started up in the 50's.

Originally Posted by gunitcrip View Post
    lol your not suppose to weigh your self with shoes shoes add 2-3 pounds to your weight buddy. take of your shoes when you weigh your self.

what do my abs look like? ny_chow's Avatar
    ny_chow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ny_chow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ny_chow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ny_chow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ny_chow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ny_chow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ny_chow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ny_chow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ny_chow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ny_chow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ny_chow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Yessir, with world champions, people who train just as hard as in any other sport, started up in the 50's.
    wtf how does that work.... its so easy just to use your body during armwrestles
    I rep back (2k+, put in comment)

tremors is on a distinguished road. (+10) tremors is on a distinguished road. (+10) tremors is on a distinguished road. (+10) tremors is on a distinguished road. (+10) tremors is on a distinguished road. (+10) tremors is on a distinguished road. (+10) tremors is on a distinguished road. (+10) tremors is on a distinguished road. (+10) tremors is on a distinguished road. (+10) tremors is on a distinguished road. (+10) tremors is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I weigh myself naked. (no homo)

Originally Posted by ny_chow View Post
    Yup moving your body is allowed. As long as you don't touch your arm to your body you can use your weight and of course all armwrestlers do. This is fair due to there being weight classes.

she said she was clean Thetal0n's Avatar
    Thetal0n has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Thetal0n has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Thetal0n has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Thetal0n has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Thetal0n has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Thetal0n has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Thetal0n has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Thetal0n has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Thetal0n has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Thetal0n has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Thetal0n has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I especially use my friends scale to weigh myself i get down in my uder wear and pray his mom/sister sees me. But unfortunately i sit there for 4 minutes in the middle of the hall for nothing.

bonjorno has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bonjorno has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bonjorno has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bonjorno has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bonjorno has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bonjorno has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bonjorno has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bonjorno has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bonjorno has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bonjorno has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bonjorno has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ny_chow View Post
    i saw a contest where that really big powerlifting australian guy who played that huge fighter in TROY with brad pitt

was in an armwrestling contest and buddy snapped his arm in half , or the other way around, cant rmemeber

IJS has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IJS has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IJS has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IJS has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IJS has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IJS has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IJS has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IJS has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Well I'm an armwrestler and there are weight classes, you can weigh-in naked if you need to but I was just curious, just wondering how much they weigh that's all. I assumed about 1.5 lbs.
    Me too, dude.

alask-ian is on a distinguished road. (+10) alask-ian is on a distinguished road. (+10) alask-ian is on a distinguished road. (+10) alask-ian is on a distinguished road. (+10) alask-ian is on a distinguished road. (+10) alask-ian is on a distinguished road. (+10) alask-ian is on a distinguished road. (+10) alask-ian is on a distinguished road. (+10) alask-ian is on a distinguished road. (+10) alask-ian is on a distinguished road. (+10) alask-ian is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    only way to properly weigh yourself.....step 1. wake up.....step 2. eat/drink NOTHING!!.....step3. take fat morning piss and shat.....step 3. step onto scale in the nude.
    "Superficial goals lead to superficial results."---Attila the Hun

Train hard, never give up....and make sure you do it right....or i'll kick your ass.

How....How.....How you doin that???----Peter Griffin

yoj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yoj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yoj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yoj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yoj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yoj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yoj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yoj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yoj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yoj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yoj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    gym shorts and a tshirt will weigh less than 1lb.
    Rep back 1k+
    owes mindfree, duperman, HumptyBrahh, Lexodus

Supermanfanck has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I just weighed mine for the F of it and it said 1.8 pounds. That was for a t-shirt, Bra, Underwear and yoga pants.

Manaburn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Manaburn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Manaburn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Supermanfanck View Post
    I just weighed mine for the F of it and it said 1.8 pounds. That was for a t-shirt, Bra, Underwear and yoga pants.

strong 1st post.....