Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    MarcusG303 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Okay, so I need to buy Whey Protein (Vanilla/Chocolate) and just put 6 scoops of that stuff in the blender, Add a couple servings of Peanut Butter, and some oats, and add milk to 48 OZ and Blend?

I'm new to nutrition and getting proper serving size. Any tips on exactly how much Milk, oats, and Peanut Butter to add? I'd hate to do this wrong...

Also I'm taking NO supplements at the moment. Just a Men's Multi-Vitamin from Wholefoods. I tried NO Explode for the first time last night but other members discouraged me from doing it because they wanted me to "CUT".

I'm just so confused with all this nutrition, supplements, working out, etc... There are so many combinations of what to do / products that it is making my mind numb.

I like what you said about lifting really hard for 3 months with no cheat meals and enjoy and maintain it after. I've always been chubby so I'm hoping to finally be proud to be in shape.

I attached my pic for you to check out as well.

Thanks again man. That's awesome!
    Attached Images

college125 will become famous soon enough. (+50) college125 will become famous soon enough. (+50) college125 will become famous soon enough. (+50) college125 will become famous soon enough. (+50) college125 will become famous soon enough. (+50) college125 will become famous soon enough. (+50) college125 will become famous soon enough. (+50) college125 will become famous soon enough. (+50) college125 will become famous soon enough. (+50) college125 will become famous soon enough. (+50) college125 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    great transformation i ever see reps

Schnitter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Schnitter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Schnitter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Schnitter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Schnitter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Schnitter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Schnitter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Schnitter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Schnitter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Schnitter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Schnitter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MarcusG303 View Post
    Okay, so I need to buy Whey Protein (Vanilla/Chocolate) and just put 6 scoops of that stuff in the blender, Add a couple servings of Peanut Butter, and some oats, and add milk to 48 OZ and Blend?....awesome!

I registered here because I sucked at supplements too. As far as I know, NO Xplode wont make you put on weight its just a pre-workout pump. I take it from time to time when I want to lift strong.

As for the shakes, 3 spoons of peanut butter, 1 cup of oats or half cup of wheat germ, 1 cup milk 1 cup water.

I take White Flood+Green Mag (I ran out of white flood so I use no xplode instead) pre-workout and pruprle wraath during workout. I was kind of fat when I started and it worked out great with no cardio. Just push hard @ gym.

Originally Posted by college125 View Post
    great transformation i ever see reps
    Thanks man, comments like these make me want to push even harder
    Last edited by Schnitter; 11-24-2008 at 08:25 PM.

MarcusG303 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Awesome. I'm headed to the Gym for Day 2. I'm just going to keep learning and researching on here. I'm very excited to have found a great forum. The atmosphere in here is vary contagious and motivating. Thanks again.

honky619 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) honky619 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) honky619 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) honky619 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) honky619 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) honky619 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) honky619 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) honky619 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) honky619 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) honky619 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) honky619 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    damn thats a transformation and a half. Looks good doggy
    SDCA graphics

shawnash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shawnash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shawnash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shawnash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shawnash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shawnash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shawnash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shawnash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shawnash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shawnash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    great job dude, excellent work!
    what better place than here, what better time than now

Chicago1287 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chicago1287 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chicago1287 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chicago1287 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chicago1287 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chicago1287 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chicago1287 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chicago1287 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chicago1287 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chicago1287 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chicago1287 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    DAMN what kinda protein did you use?

I know a lot of your muscle gain was most likely muscle memory but man you lost a lot of fat and all without cardio. I don't know how you could handle just drinking your meals all day though.

Schnitter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Schnitter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Schnitter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Schnitter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Schnitter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Schnitter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Schnitter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Schnitter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Schnitter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Schnitter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Schnitter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Chicago1287 View Post
    DAMN what kinda protein did you use?

I know a lot of your muscle gain was most likely muscle memory but man you lost a lot of fat and all without cardio. I don't know how you could handle just drinking your meals all day though.
    I used ON 100% Whey, Syntha-6, Nitro Core, and ON Casein for the first month and a half (not blended). I finished those up and bought two Vitamin Shoppe brand whey (no time to wait for shipping). I read that when you push real hard, the last rep or two which you need a spot for make you burn fat. I forgot the exact reason behind that statement, but it seems to have worked. I handle drinking meals instead of eating because I really hate washing. I even eat those two chicken breasts from the grill as to avoid washing dishes.

Chicago1287 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chicago1287 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chicago1287 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chicago1287 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chicago1287 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chicago1287 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chicago1287 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chicago1287 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chicago1287 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chicago1287 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chicago1287 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    So before you started this transformation in august...you didn't do the whole protein shake all day thing?

Originally Posted by Chicago1287 View Post
    So before you started this transformation in august...you didn't do the whole protein shake all day thing?
    Nope, 2 years ago I started eating like a king. Rice, fatty meat, lamb, pork, cake, pizza, anything I felt like eating. I wanted to start working out this past summer while on vacation, but injury made it impossible so I kept on eating. As soon as I came back from vacation to the US, I registered on the forums to read about supplements (join date: August this year) and bought what people thought to be great products. So from not lifting at all for around 2 years, I started this August and hit it hard. I was afraid muscle memory would not remember 2 years, but it seems it has
    Last edited by Schnitter; 11-26-2008 at 11:27 AM.

Oh, I forgot to add my workout from yesterday. I was supposed to do back, but considering gym is closed tomorrow (legs day) and I really want to hit legs, I did shoulders so I can do legs today. Instead of cardio on treadmill, I did a 4 hour car wash and abs before showering. Getting ready to hit the gym.

liquid_silver has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) liquid_silver has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) liquid_silver has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) liquid_silver has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) liquid_silver has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) liquid_silver has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) liquid_silver has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) liquid_silver has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) liquid_silver has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) liquid_silver has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) liquid_silver has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    lookin good! nice job!

punjabimunda is not very helpful. (-500) punjabimunda is not very helpful. (-500) punjabimunda is not very helpful. (-500) punjabimunda is not very helpful. (-500) punjabimunda is not very helpful. (-500) punjabimunda is not very helpful. (-500) punjabimunda is not very helpful. (-500) punjabimunda is not very helpful. (-500) punjabimunda is not very helpful. (-500) punjabimunda is not very helpful. (-500) punjabimunda is not very helpful. (-500)
    your getting ripped son.

Gotta bump this because my workout is IDENTICAL to yours (arms,shoulders,chest,back,legs) and even my diet is REALLY close. Today my "breakfast" was 1.5 scoops of protein and a glass of water (i had no milk left lol), but i powered through my chest workout today like a madman and even had energy left for tri's. It gives results.

oh...and If it works DON'T FIX IT.

diesel_75 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) diesel_75 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) diesel_75 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) diesel_75 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) diesel_75 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) diesel_75 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) diesel_75 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) diesel_75 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) diesel_75 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) diesel_75 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) diesel_75 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    excellent transformation.

achievecn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    the latter pic looks strong!!! it's amazing! Great!
    http://www.achievecn.com/ for body building belt, massager pillow, massage cushion

GrainBelt is just really nice. (+1000) GrainBelt is just really nice. (+1000) GrainBelt is just really nice. (+1000) GrainBelt is just really nice. (+1000) GrainBelt is just really nice. (+1000) GrainBelt is just really nice. (+1000) GrainBelt is just really nice. (+1000) GrainBelt is just really nice. (+1000) GrainBelt is just really nice. (+1000) GrainBelt is just really nice. (+1000) GrainBelt is just really nice. (+1000)
    great transformation buddy, strong core and stomach!

dodie53 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dodie53 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dodie53 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dodie53 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dodie53 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dodie53 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dodie53 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dodie53 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dodie53 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dodie53 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dodie53 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    very inspiring
    You can't worry about things you have no control over.
    -- Steve Nash

Struggle Built Strength. -=_Blaze_=-'s Avatar
    -=_Blaze_=- has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) -=_Blaze_=- has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) -=_Blaze_=- has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) -=_Blaze_=- has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) -=_Blaze_=- has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) -=_Blaze_=- has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) -=_Blaze_=- has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) -=_Blaze_=- has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) -=_Blaze_=- has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) -=_Blaze_=- has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) -=_Blaze_=- has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    great work bro

i know what you mean about not eatin as much solids, i find it hard after a while and big shakes are good nutrition anyway
    "TRAIN HARD.THE PAIN WILL LEAVE YOU IN THE SHOWER, BUT THE GLORY WILL REMAIN IN YOUR HEART TO THE GRAVE"- Blaze (me)

"Growing up, I don?t know how many times I heard this? ?You are what you eat.? **** that ****. If that were true, I?d be a cow. Yeah, a big ****ing cow with an oatmeal tail, yams for horns, and eggs for hooves. What a ****ing sight that would be."
    -Mcgrath

"You cannot dream yourself into a character; you must hammer and forge yourself one."-J.A Froude

Originally Posted by punjabimunda View Post
    your getting ripped son.

Gotta bump this because my workout is IDENTICAL to yours (arms,shoulders,chest,back,legs) and even my diet is REALLY close. Today my "breakfast" was 1.5 scoops of protein and a glass of water (i had no milk left lol), but i powered through my chest workout today like a madman and even had energy left for tri's. It gives results.

oh...and If it works DON'T FIX IT.
    Good luck with the diet and training. I didnt feel a lack of strength or dizziness at all during this diet for the entire 3 months.

Thanks for the kind posts you guys are typing, gives me a confidence boost as I dont like several things about my body. Frist week of ephedrine about to end, 3 more left! Thanks giving was hard, I ate a little rice, but other than that, no cheating (even though everyone else was eating pie and cookies).

I found a Gym that was open til mid-day yesterday so I managed to hit the gym! I'll make today my off day instead of tomorow and hit arms tomorow.

Thanks giving day, my gym was closed but a friend made me aware that his gym would be open til 12. Despite sleeping at 4am, I woke up at 10 to work out til 12. Yesterday, I wasnt in my town so I made it my rest day. Today, I ran from 1pm to 3pm and finally my lower back and calves + shins did not hurt bad enough to make me stop! I guess I will be doing more cardio now that I know I can. I used wrong shoes and got two big splinters so once they heal, I'm going to town doing cardio.

I have been slacking on abs, I stopped working them out every day, I need to fix this starting Monday. Hope everyone is doing well with their diet and motivation! I even ordered a salad when we went out for dinner yesterday while everyone else got lamb. Dedication is the best supplement!

libert will become famous soon enough. (+50) libert will become famous soon enough. (+50) libert will become famous soon enough. (+50) libert will become famous soon enough. (+50) libert will become famous soon enough. (+50) libert will become famous soon enough. (+50) libert will become famous soon enough. (+50) libert will become famous soon enough. (+50) libert will become famous soon enough. (+50) libert will become famous soon enough. (+50) libert will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Just wanted to say how impressed I am with your sick transformation -- who would've guessed you had such a great set of abs.

BodyBuildingNub has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BodyBuildingNub has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BodyBuildingNub has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BodyBuildingNub has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BodyBuildingNub has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BodyBuildingNub has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BodyBuildingNub has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BodyBuildingNub has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BodyBuildingNub has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BodyBuildingNub has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BodyBuildingNub has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    so you worked out your abs everyday till failure? did you still work out if your abs were a little sore? also are you an endomorph? just wondering... thats one sick transformation dude.. well done.

Originally Posted by libert View Post
    Just wanted to say how impressed I am with your sick transformation -- who would've guessed you had such a great set of abs.
    I had them more ripped before, I want them back! Need to start doing abs again, it has been like 5 days no abs. Its comments like yours that motivate me to workout harder, not those videos people watch or posters

Originally Posted by BodyBuildingNub View Post
    so you worked out your abs everyday till failure? did you still work out if your abs were a little sore? also are you an endomorph? just wondering... thats one sick transformation dude.. well done.
    No not to failure, I didnt get them sore more than twice. I just worked them out randomly

And no, I am not an endomorph, I am the oposite and I hate it. I cant get my arms ripped, I will take shots of me flexing arm soon. There is noseparation whatsoever (especially tricept sux). My abs pop out so that is the only reason you can see them.

I wont be here next week so I will take pics a week earlier instead of the usual "every 11th-15th"

I've lost weight on the EC stack, but I dont see my abs much more ripped (then again, I stopped working them out every day). I guess fat is leaving from other places. I do see my arms starting to get ripped.

Anyway, I will update my Bodyspace with the 4th month transformation pics later today (cleaning apartment).

If parents arent too persistent on me eating for hollidays, I will keep on a clean no-cheat-cheat meal diet up to March or maybe May. I just want to be ripped once and for all. I was close once and let go. I dont plan on making that mistake once again.

Lost 4 pounds in 3 weeks on the EC stack. I am worried about losing 4lbs and not seeing my abs way more ripped... I hope I didnt lose muscle mass. Anyway, my arms are getting ripped finally. These are the 3 week progres pics (duration of my EC stack so far).

TO:

TO:

Almost forgot arm pic (14"):

I still dont understand where those 4lbs from 3 weeks ago went. Its driving me CRAZY. Its not like the usual +2 -2lbs I used to have, it's STEADY 177lbs

Anyway, I am happy with the progress I've had so far. I now feel embarrased of my August pictures:

kpballer207 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Unhappy

did u need all those supplemnts?

if i was to just take whey protein shakes would it work out too?

Originally Posted by kpballer207 View Post
    did u need all those supplemnts?

if i was to just take whey protein shakes would it work out too?
    What do you mean ALL those supps? I took protein shake and vitamin pills every day, the rest of the stuff I only took when I remembered.

Take vitamin pills + protein shakes and go as strong as you can. If you dont feel dizzy doing this, then you are good to go. Nothing will change you more than you havint the desire to do so. If you manage to keep diet in check and go lift hard @ gym, there is nothing else you need.

I ran out of greenmag/purplewrath/etc after 2 month so these last 2 months I've not used anything other than protein shakes Good luck.

EDIT - you are 15, you need ZERO supplements. At that age, you have tons of testosterone, you just need to have the will to do it.
    Last edited by Schnitter; 12-09-2008 at 08:09 PM.

MVPSOL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MVPSOL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    wowo great job.. you have great restraint for food.

kpballer207 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    thank you ^^
    ill give it a shot...

btw how much did you run O.o a day?