Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    nunes will become famous soon enough. (+50) nunes will become famous soon enough. (+50) nunes will become famous soon enough. (+50) nunes will become famous soon enough. (+50) nunes will become famous soon enough. (+50) nunes will become famous soon enough. (+50) nunes will become famous soon enough. (+50) nunes will become famous soon enough. (+50) nunes will become famous soon enough. (+50) nunes will become famous soon enough. (+50) nunes will become famous soon enough. (+50)

new muscletech supp MYO SHOCK HSP

Anyone knows what is it?
    dos fracos nao reza a historia
    no revenge,only justice
    I`m sorry for my English , its bad I know, but I think its still better than your Portuguese :)

Clarko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clarko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clarko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clarko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clarko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clarko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clarko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clarko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clarko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clarko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clarko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    the only thing I can find period on it is this. http://nutrieuropa.com/myo_shock_140...ech-p-300.html

Recovers with Shockwave! AMillane7's Avatar
    AMillane7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AMillane7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AMillane7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AMillane7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AMillane7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AMillane7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AMillane7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AMillane7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AMillane7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AMillane7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AMillane7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    lol oh yes

kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    im gonna take a guess.

I bet it has Creatinol - o - phosphate

nunes will become famous soon enough. (+50) nunes will become famous soon enough. (+50) nunes will become famous soon enough. (+50) nunes will become famous soon enough. (+50) nunes will become famous soon enough. (+50) nunes will become famous soon enough. (+50) nunes will become famous soon enough. (+50) nunes will become famous soon enough. (+50) nunes will become famous soon enough. (+50) nunes will become famous soon enough. (+50) nunes will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Clarko View Post
    the only thing I can find period on it is this. http://nutrieuropa.com/myo_shock_140...ech-p-300.html
    yeah, that's what I found also, its strange to be announced in a European site and no one knows nothing in US
    no revenge,only justice
    I`m sorry for my English , its bad I know, but I think its still better than your Portuguese :)

in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Probably like MRI's WAR with some added Glutamine or something to work dat der heat shock proteins.
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Clarko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clarko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clarko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clarko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clarko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clarko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clarko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clarko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clarko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clarko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clarko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by nunes View Post
    yeah, that's what I found also, its strange to be announced in a European site and no one knows nothing in US
    If you look closely it's a pre-workout product. It also says" Extreme musclebuilding with heat shock activation"

Edit: I just figured out you can enlarge the image! http://nutrieuropa.com/images/01_myoshockhsp.jpg What are heat shock proteins?? lol, that's what hsp stands for.
    Last edited by Clarko; 11-13-2008 at 02:21 PM.

in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Clarko View Post
    If you look closely it's a pre-workout product. It also says" Extreme musclebuilding with heat shock activation"

Edit: I just figured out you can enlarge the image! http://nutrieuropa.com/images/01_myoshockhsp.jpg What are heat shock proteins?? lol, that's what hsp stands for.
    Heat shock proteins are a group of proteins whose expression is increased when cells are exposed to elevated temperatures and other stress - including exercise related stressors (increased body temp, decrease in glucose availability, catecholamines, eccentric contractions, etc...). They provide cellular protection against further damage.

Their expression is tied to increases in satellite cell activity, increases in intramuscular growth factors, increase in protein synthesis, etc... factors involved in the protection, repair and regeneration of muscle.
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by in10city View Post
    Heat shock proteins are a group of proteins whose expression is increased when cells are exposed to elevated temperatures and other stress - including exercise related stressors (increased body temp, decrease in glucose availability, catecholamines, eccentric contractions, etc...). They provide cellular protection against further damage.

Their expression is tied to increases in satellite cell activity, increases in intramuscular growth factors, increase in protein synthesis, etc... factors involved in the protection, repair and regeneration of muscle.
    Its people like you who make me stay on this forum.

Thank you.

if that's it, it looks good,doesn't it?
    no revenge,only justice

nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    www.placebro.net

This is a bandit's life, it comes and goes and thems the breaks.

icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Very strong post and thanks for the knowledge. repped

Originally Posted by kerplunk View Post
    Its people like you who make me stay on this forum.

Thank you.
    This is true.
    Official Supp. Misc Beer Crew

There's a taste of fear
    When the henchmen call
    Iron fist to tame them
    Iron fist to claim it all

Heat Shock Protein 72 Response to Exercise in Humans
    Authors: Yamada, Paulette1; Amorim, Fabiano1; Moseley, Pope2; Schneider, Suzanne1

Source: Sports Medicine, Volume 38, Number 9, 2008 , pp. 715-733(19)

Publisher: Adis International

Abstract:

Heat shock protein (Hsp) 72 is a unique, ubiquitous molecule. In vitro and in vivo animal models have shown that increased Hsp 72 is associated with improved cellular survivability and tolerance to stressors. The primary focus of this article is to review the Hsp 72 protein response to exercise in humans. Various mechanisms regulate post-transcriptional activity and therefore measurement of messenger RNA (mRNA) does not necessarily represent the level of functional Hsp 72. For this reason, this article incorporates only a few studies that assessed Hsp 72 mRNA response to exercise. Although this article focuses on human studies, it also includes some key animal studies to provide insight into the mechanisms of the response of Hsp 72 to stress.

Intra- (IC) and extracellular (EC) Hsp 72 have different functions. IC Hsp 72 confers cellular protection from subsequent stressors, while EC Hsp 72 has a whole-body systemic role in antigen presentation and immunity. An acute exercise bout stimulates an increase in both IC and EC Hsp 72. Long-term training and improved fitness increases the rate of availability of IC Hsp 72 in response to stress. Other factors that affect Hsp 72 production include environmental factors, exercise mode, duration and intensity, age, estrogen, and anti-oxidant and glycogen availability. The functions and roles of Hsp 72 also depend on the tissue of origin. This article describes the Hsp 72 response to exercise in relation to the tissue assayed (i.e. skeletal muscle vs lymphocyte) and the origin of the sample (i.e. venous vs arterial serum). Collectively, the reviewed studies reveal exciting and novel research that encourages future investigation in this area.
    Keywords: Exercise; HSP 72; Leucocytes; Muscles

Document Type: Review article

Affiliations: 1: 1 Department of Health, Exercise and Sports Sciences, University of New Mexico, Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA 2: 2 Department of Internal Medicine, University of New Mexico School of Medicine, Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA

http://www.ingentaconnect.com/conten...00009/art00002
    Last edited by nunes; 11-13-2008 at 04:39 PM.
    no revenge,only justice

PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    So its a pre workout pill, I would guess they are getting rid of NANOX9 then??

Originally Posted by PaintPir View Post
    So its a pre workout pill, I would guess they are getting rid of NANOX9 then??
    I don't think so, they don't act on the same path
    no revenge,only justice

grignasty is a name known to all. (+5000) grignasty is a name known to all. (+5000) grignasty is a name known to all. (+5000) grignasty is a name known to all. (+5000) grignasty is a name known to all. (+5000) grignasty is a name known to all. (+5000) grignasty is a name known to all. (+5000) grignasty is a name known to all. (+5000) grignasty is a name known to all. (+5000) grignasty is a name known to all. (+5000) grignasty is a name known to all. (+5000)
    nanox9 stuff is just a NO booster
    plus it's MT so thats goes agaisnt there principles to take stuff off the market

PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by grignasty View Post
    nanox9 stuff is just a NO booster
    plus it's MT so thats goes agaisnt there principles to take stuff off the market
    umm not really ever hear of

pump tech
    or their original test booster (forget the name)
    or CEE pro
    or thermo shred
    or diet tech

those are just off the top of my head
    Last edited by PaintPir; 11-13-2008 at 05:08 PM.

psych is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psych is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psych is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psych is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psych is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psych is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psych is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psych is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psych is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psych is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psych is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    umm not really ever hear of

pump tech
    or their original test booster (forget the name)
    or CEE pro
    or thermo shred
    or diet tech

those are just off the top of my head
    cell tech light
    gakic powder
    (man approaches after I finish squatting 135 for 5 reps as a warmup and says) "squats cause hemmroids dude." - helix35

"Eat your ass"-MIB

A compound found in winstrol does infact interact negatively with *****. Apparently when they mix in the digestive system they create a foaming reaction (kinda like diet coke and mentos - youtube it). Ever seen a seagull pop?-Hatetank

Originally Posted by psych View Post
    cell tech light
    gakic powder
    I remember like a Competition strength fat burner that was meant to be stacked with thermo shred, there was only like 12 days worth in the bottle of something like that.

psych is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psych is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psych is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psych is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psych is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psych is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psych is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psych is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psych is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psych is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psych is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I remember like a Competition strength fat burner that was meant to be stacked with thermo shred, there was only like 12 days worth in the bottle of something like that.
    it was like a diuretic i think
    (man approaches after I finish squatting 135 for 5 reps as a warmup and says) "squats cause hemmroids dude." - helix35

"Eat your ass"-MIB

A compound found in winstrol does infact interact negatively with *****. Apparently when they mix in the digestive system they create a foaming reaction (kinda like diet coke and mentos - youtube it). Ever seen a seagull pop?-Hatetank

Originally Posted by psych View Post
    it was like a diuretic i think
    yeah it was, I can remember the ad but not the name

solderman13f has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) solderman13f has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) solderman13f has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) solderman13f has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) solderman13f has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) solderman13f has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) solderman13f has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) solderman13f has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) solderman13f has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) solderman13f has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

myo shock consumers

ok i work at muscle tech lab and heres da scoop so keep quiet

1. break thru in-vitro reasearch shows heat shock proteins ignite muscle building proteins

if you wanna know more i dont now what im looking for to tell you all on this but hit me back on my email and post it in cappsas MYO SHOCK so i know not to delete it

soldierman13f2006@yahoo.com

_Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Talking

Originally Posted by solderman13f View Post
    ok i work at muscle tech lab...
    cool. is this you, on the left? and if it is, can you explain why you're wearing a stethoscope in a lab that formulates supplements? also, what all is in those beakers on the right hand side?

deniall is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deniall is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deniall is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deniall is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deniall is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deniall is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deniall is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deniall is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deniall is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deniall is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deniall is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by solderman13f View Post
    ok i work at muscle tech lab and heres da scoop so keep quiet

1. break thru in-vitro reasearch shows heat shock proteins ignite muscle building proteins

if you wanna know more i dont now what im looking for to tell you all on this but hit me back on my email and post it in cappsas MYO SHOCK so i know not to delete it

soldierman13f2006@yahoo.com
    I find it hard to believe that someone who writes like you works in a lab.
    I only eat food in bar form. When you concentrate food, you unleash its awesome power, I'm told. That's why I'm compressing 5 pounds of spaghetti into one handy mouth-sized bar...

Hospital please.

Originally Posted by deniall View Post
    look at his age , 20+ n?of posts 1=troll
    no revenge,only justice

Registered User TheStiffmeister's Avatar
    TheStiffmeister is just really nice. (+1000) TheStiffmeister is just really nice. (+1000) TheStiffmeister is just really nice. (+1000) TheStiffmeister is just really nice. (+1000) TheStiffmeister is just really nice. (+1000) TheStiffmeister is just really nice. (+1000) TheStiffmeister is just really nice. (+1000) TheStiffmeister is just really nice. (+1000) TheStiffmeister is just really nice. (+1000) TheStiffmeister is just really nice. (+1000) TheStiffmeister is just really nice. (+1000)
    i am not sure what it is, but if i could interject. i would recommend universal products over muscletech any day of the week. no outrageous claims, just results. their products are made by them and they always stand behind the product. muscletech would never offer a refund on their product if you werent satisfied (because most are unsatisfied). universal nutrition does offer a 30 day money back if you are not satisfied.
    Godhand502 = the man!

Johnlove is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Johnlove is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Johnlove is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Johnlove is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Johnlove is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Johnlove is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Johnlove is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Johnlove is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Johnlove is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Johnlove is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Johnlove is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by deniall View Post
    AGREE!! I think he works in the GNC lol

Johnlove is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Johnlove is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Johnlove is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Johnlove is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Johnlove is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Johnlove is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Johnlove is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Johnlove is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Johnlove is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Johnlove is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Johnlove is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    let us don't predict what myo shock is anymore, letz just wait for that thing to come out

rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TheStiffmeister View Post
    i am not sure what it is, but if i could interject. i would recommend universal products over muscletech any day of the week. no outrageous claims, just results. their products are made by them and they always stand behind the product. muscletech would never offer a refund on their product if you werent satisfied (because most are unsatisfied). universal nutrition does offer a 30 day money back if you are not satisfied.
    Strong shill & pimpin.

Elwood83 is just really nice. (+1000) Elwood83 is just really nice. (+1000) Elwood83 is just really nice. (+1000) Elwood83 is just really nice. (+1000) Elwood83 is just really nice. (+1000) Elwood83 is just really nice. (+1000) Elwood83 is just really nice. (+1000) Elwood83 is just really nice. (+1000) Elwood83 is just really nice. (+1000) Elwood83 is just really nice. (+1000) Elwood83 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by rhizome View Post
    Strong shill & pimpin.
    He's pimping a personal opinion? It's not like he's a rep or affiliated with Universal in anyway.
    Embrace sacrifice...Embrace pain.

Current Stack:
    Creatine Mono
    ON 100% Whey
    Intrabolic
    Ultra Peptide 2.0
    Sportpharma Multi-V
    Fish Oil