apollocreed1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Best Shoulder Workout.

Hi, Can anyone show me the best shoulder workout possible, I've been doing shoulder db press, lateral raises, rear delt raises and front raises. But I feel I'm not improving much, especially with front raises.

Thanks

Iodine is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Iodine is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Iodine is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Iodine is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Iodine is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Iodine is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Iodine is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Iodine is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Iodine is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Iodine is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Iodine is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Maybe you should read this article written by Layne Norton, it's very informative.

Personally I would suggest throwing in some upright rows if they don't feel uncomfortable for you. The narrower the grip the more your trapezius muscles work and the wider the grip the more your deltoids work.