SpartanWarriorDescendant Greek_Elite's Avatar
    Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up Final Review: MusclePharm's Assault and Bullet Proof

This my final review of Muscle Pharm's Athlete's Arsenal Stack: Assault and Bullet Proof. Here is the link to my log:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post218647021

About me:
    Weight: Start- 175; End- 179
    BF %: Start- ~10%; End- ~10%

Start/Recent Lifting Stats:
    Bench: 185x3 Est 1 RM = 196
    Squat: 245x8 1RM = 304
    BB Deadlift: 315x4 1 RM = 344
    BB Curl: 95x3 1RM = 101
    BB Bent Rows: 185x8 1 RM = 230

Finish Lifting Stats:
    Bench: 175x4= 197 +1 1RM
    Squat: 275x8= 342 +30lbs for 8 reps & +32lb 1RM; & 315x2
    BB Deadlift: 315x7= 379 +3 reps & +35lbs 1RM; & 335x3
    BB Curl: 95x5= 107 +2 reps & +6 lbs 1RM
    BB Bent Rows: 205x8= 243 +20lbs for 8 reps & +13lbs for 1RM

Numbers were increasing consistently for squats, DL, and bent rows, but unfortunately had lower back injury after just a few weeks on the stack because of some stupid kid. Finally, after enough PT and chiro, got back into them and my numbers climbed up yet again! I'm kind of curious to see just how everything would have been if I didn't get hurt.

Before Pics:

After Pics:

I definitely notice an increase in strength in most of my lifts, size in my delts, arms, and lats, thickness in my back, and hardness in all muscle groups, especially back and traps.

Product Information:

Assault:

Key Ingredients:
    1. Citrulline Malate: Boosts levels of nitric oxide for increased blood flow and enhanced transport of nutrients into muscle cells.
    2. Beta Alanine: Increases muscle carnosine, which can lead to improved endurance, delayed neuromuscular fatigue, and the ability to train harder for longer while still recovering optimally.
    3. Kre-Alkalyn: Gives you the benefits of creatine, without the side-effects! It is as potent as plain creatine monohydrate, but because of its patented buffered creatine formula, it delivers creatine benefits without creatine side-effects!
    4. Suma Root: Known as "The Russian Secret". Suma Root has long been used by athletes from that part of the world as a safe alternative to steroids. This may be because it contains the phytochemical beta-ecdysterone, and several related chemicals, as well as an unusual concentration of common nutrients and amino acids. The main benefit of Suma Root is it oxygenates the cell, therefore allowing your muscles to work harder longer.
    5. Pyru-Glutamic Acid: The natural brain-boosting nutrient that can improve mental fatigue and a poor memory.
    6. Arginine Blend: (Arginine Malate, Argnine Ethyl Ester, Arginine Orotate, L-Arginine AKG). Arginine is used to make the nitric oxide, a compound in the body that relaxes blood vessels. Preliminary studies have found that Arginine may help with conditions that improve vasodilation.

Bullet Proof:

Key Ingredients:
    1. HGH Matrix: In conjunction with proper exercise it will lead to an increase in muscle and reduction of fat. Clinical studies on this HGH Matrix suggest that BULLET PROOF significantly stimulates HGH and modulates cortisol (resulting in a decrease of blood cortisol levels), which makes Bullet Proof a particularly effective supplement for males desiring to increase muscle mass.
    2. HMB: Specifically, HMB plays a role in the synthesis of muscle tissue. It has the ability to burn fat and build muscle consistently in response to exercise. It appears to increase the rate of protein being used to increase muscle growth, while decreasing the atrophy or tear down of muscle that occurs.
    3. Essential Amino Acid Blend: Provide the building blocks for protein, balance nitrogen levels, facilitate muscle repair, and aid in the recovery of the central nervous system.
    4. BCAA's: Increase nitrogen retention and protein synthesis; while at the same time decreasing muscle breakdown, producing both anabolic and anticatabolic effect.
    5. L-glutamine: Perhaps one of the most important constituents of the recovery process, L-glutamine promotes nitrogen retention, up regulates glycogen storage, enhances natural GH output, strengthens the immune system, and volumizes muscle cells.
    6. Citrulline Malate: Boosts levels of nitric oxide for increased blood flow and enhanced transport of nutrients into muscle cells.
    7. Beta Alanine: Increases muscle carnosine, which can lead to improved endurance, delayed neuromuscular fatigue, and the ability to train harder for longer while still recovering optimally.
    Don't just do it...do it better, with BULLET PROOF!

My Reviews:

ASSAULT:

Smell/Taste: 10/10 Absolutely amazing taste, just like cotton candy. Nice and sweet but not too sweet. Texture is really good too, no chalkiness or funky aftertaste that leaves your licking your lips/mouth to get rid of it.

Mixability: 9/10 At first, using 12oz cold water left some clumping on the bottom, but I later discovered adding 2-3 oz warmer water first, swirling it, then adding 12-15 oz more water in was perfect for mixability and taste for me.

Energy & Focus: 9.5/10 This stuff always kicked my ass into gear. When at the gym, it got me motivated to hit all my lifts hard, even legs. Very little would distract me from my workout and my attention was always on performing my best.

Pumps & Vascularity: 9.5/10 Assault gave me strong consistent pumps that lasted for hours after my workout. Like most people I got my best pumps on bi's and tri's days, and the best part is that they were consistent. vascularity was also always there. I'm not naturally a very vascular guy, but Assault definitely made my veins stick out ALOT more.

Overall: This is a great product that definitely helped me up my strength, add a little size (honestly wasn't even really trying for that haha), muscle fullness, and muscle hardness. Assault edges out White Flood for my top pre-wo supplement for the fact that the pumps it gave me were more consistent. WF was a little hit or miss sometimes. Anyways, I have recommended Assault to many people and will continue to do so, and hopefully be picking some more up soon.

Bullet Proof:

Taste: 9/10 Orange Raspberry is a nice refreshing flavor for a drink late at night, but to me it did have a little chalky taste, but nothing unbearable. Next time I will try the grape.

Mixability: 8.5/10 There was consistently a little sediment in my water bottle after slamming it down. These never seemed to dissolve even after adding more water in so not sure what it was. Most of the time I just added water, swooshed it upside down so it would get towards the opening, then drink it to get most of what was left.

Falling Asleep: 9.8/10 I can't even exaggerate how consistent Bullet Proof is when I let it do its job. I used it on workout nights only, sometimes would be 5 nights on, 2 off. Even at the end of the week, Bullet Proof would still knock me out within 30-45 minutes, indicating I did not build a tolerance to it. There were only 1 or 2 instances where I didn't fall asleep in less than 45 minutes, and those were only when I got distracted watching tv. Even then I had to fight to keep myself awake lol

Quality of Sleep: 10/10 BEST SLEEP I HAVE EVER HAD!!! Each night would be out like a light. There were times I would wake up to piss, but it would be like a euphoric daze to and from the bathroom. Sometimes I didn't even remember if I got up or not. I think last night I even almost fell asleep in the bathroom. Still, as soon as my head hit the pillow again I was out cold again. Each night was at least 8 hours of deep quality sleep with very vivid dreams (I think last night was a reunion w/ my old high school football buddies).

Warning: If you piss standing up, you will probably miss, but if you piss sitting down, you might fall asleep on the can haha

Recovery: 9.5/10 This is the best part of Bullet Proof. I know that I am very susceptible to DOMS especially after leg days, and during the whole 2 months log, I think there was only 1 time I had some minor DOMS after a crazy burnout leg day. Very very impressed with this. BP even helped my back recover nicely after the injury.

Overall: An awesome sleep aid and recovery supplement. I really don't know what else to say, this stuff kicks ass!!

OVERALL THOUGHT OF THE ATHLETE'S ARSENAL: An amazing 1-2 punch that definitely delivers results and will literally knock you out.

Thank you again to Brad (trueathlete), Muscle Pharm, and the MP reps for picking me to log this stack and their supprt, as well as to those who followed along with my log! I had a great couple of months and am very happy with my results, especially considering I had that injury in the middle of the log. Thanks again fellas!!! Hope to see you all in my next MP stack/log (Assault, Bullet Proof, Battle Fuel, and maybe Recon) in a couple months!!

"We Spartans are said to be descended from Hercules himself. Taught never to retreat, never to surrender. Taught that death in the battlefield in service to Sparta is the greatest glory he could achieve in his life. Spartans, the finest soldiers the world has ever known." ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!!
    ΣΠ

Opiate/Drug Withdrawal Herbal Aid (& for general calmness/stress relief): http://calmsupport.refersion.com/c/fe52
    Ingredients include GABA, Passion Flower, Valerian Root, etc

PM for Bonobos referral

SMac2347 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SMac2347 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SMac2347 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SMac2347 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SMac2347 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SMac2347 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SMac2347 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SMac2347 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SMac2347 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SMac2347 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SMac2347 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Great review, very extensive and in-depth.
    Hard work beats talent, when talent fails to work hard.

PreSurge Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=112406781&highlight=SMac+PreSurge

Stunnin' w/ SAN V12 Magnum:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=111369751

Making Crazy Gains with CRE-02:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=110473341

BB12s is just really nice. (+1000) BB12s is just really nice. (+1000) BB12s is just really nice. (+1000) BB12s is just really nice. (+1000) BB12s is just really nice. (+1000) BB12s is just really nice. (+1000) BB12s is just really nice. (+1000) BB12s is just really nice. (+1000) BB12s is just really nice. (+1000) BB12s is just really nice. (+1000) BB12s is just really nice. (+1000)
    Awesome review.... love the vid!
    ~*~* THIS SPACE FOR SUPPLEMENT COMPANY RENT ~*~*

My comments do not necessarily reflect the opinions of ________________.

Cr4zYH3aD is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cr4zYH3aD is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cr4zYH3aD is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cr4zYH3aD is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cr4zYH3aD is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cr4zYH3aD is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cr4zYH3aD is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cr4zYH3aD is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cr4zYH3aD is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cr4zYH3aD is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cr4zYH3aD is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by BB12s View Post
    Awesome review.... love the vid!
    X2 !
    As You Think, So Shall You Become - Bruce Lee | But it ain't about how hard you hit, it's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. - Rocky Balboa |
    Are we affected only by our outward experience or are there other worlds that affect us? Hidden worlds -- that exist in the heart and in the blood. We are shaped by our experience, both within and without, present and past... and we pass those experiences on in our blood, giving birth to new generations and sometimes... new worlds.

Obsessed4Life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Obsessed4Life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Obsessed4Life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Obsessed4Life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Obsessed4Life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Obsessed4Life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Obsessed4Life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Obsessed4Life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Obsessed4Life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Obsessed4Life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Obsessed4Life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Does bullet proof have any sides?
    Says it increases HGH and Testosterone. Yet their Assualt product is a test booster with a apparent PCT.
    Their products are confusing
    Any ideas?
    When i fall, i wont get back up... thats why i never fall.

SpartanWarriorDescendant Greek_Elite's Avatar
    Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Obsessed4Life View Post
    Does bullet proof have any sides?
    Says it increases HGH and Testosterone. Yet their Assualt product is a test booster with a apparent PCT.
    Their products are confusing
    Any ideas?
    Assault is a pre-workout NO supplement, not a test booster/PCT

Bullet Proof is a night-time recovery agent and sleep aid, and no there were no side effects, not even a tolerance build-up. Only considered a HGH booster because of the ingredients that stimulate recovery and growth while you sleep, at least that's my interpretation of it. Its not your conventional test booster or HGH booster at all, just promotes HGH because if gives you deeper sleep = more recovery. Every test booster I have seen has been in a pill form and taken during the day, BP is a powder taken just before sleep.
    "We Spartans are said to be descended from Hercules himself. Taught never to retreat, never to surrender. Taught that death in the battlefield in service to Sparta is the greatest glory he could achieve in his life. Spartans, the finest soldiers the world has ever known." ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!!
    ΣΠ

Opiate/Drug Withdrawal Herbal Aid (& for general calmness/stress relief): http://calmsupport.refersion.com/c/fe52
    Ingredients include GABA, Passion Flower, Valerian Root, etc

PM for Bonobos referral

Obsessed4Life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Obsessed4Life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Obsessed4Life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Obsessed4Life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Obsessed4Life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Obsessed4Life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Obsessed4Life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Obsessed4Life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Obsessed4Life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Obsessed4Life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Obsessed4Life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ha sorry about that yea meant to say battle fuel is a test booster.
    Alright good to know. I have placed a order of bullet proof and cant wait to try it out. With school it should help greatly! More importantly with lifts. Going to try and hit my 225 repped 10 times by grad!
    When i fall, i wont get back up... thats why i never fall.

powerhouse101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) powerhouse101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) powerhouse101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) powerhouse101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) powerhouse101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) powerhouse101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) powerhouse101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) powerhouse101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) powerhouse101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) powerhouse101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) powerhouse101 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by SMac2347 View Post
    Great review, very extensive and in-depth.
    very very detailed review. this is great, has everything from pictures to movies and extensive information. thank you, very helpful

Former Active Duty Marine BigBadBarbarian's Avatar
    BigBadBarbarian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigBadBarbarian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigBadBarbarian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigBadBarbarian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigBadBarbarian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigBadBarbarian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigBadBarbarian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigBadBarbarian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigBadBarbarian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigBadBarbarian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigBadBarbarian is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Very nice review
    My current supplements:

Orange Triad
    Fish Oil
    Myofusion (Chocolate Mint)
    Stimulant X
    ON's Aftermax

Lil_Z_ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Great review man

hoping to try it out soon... been having sleeping problems lately with the stuff I'm on...

another day in paradise punksurfer024's Avatar
    punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    great review! glad you liked the stack!
    Millecor Sponsored Athlete

velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs up

Good review- just like the log.
    "Evidently Mr. Ringo's an educated man. Now I really hate him."

jdubb1500 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks Greek for posting a great in-depth review! i just ordered some Bullet-Proof to stack with my Dren for a cut. I recently started waking up at 5 am to lift instead of after work around 6pm (due to lack of study time, also heard test' levels are supposedly high during these hours) and so with the change i need quality sleep and growth, hopefully this stuff will do the trick.
    "....Christ will be magnified in my body, whether by life or by death."
    -Philippians 1:20